Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    Trust me on this, but BioWare is not going to lose major support over just Mass Effect 3. That is like saying Blizzard is in dire straits for the ruckus about Diablo 3. You have players loving and hating either game, both companies earning money, and both companies have an outstanding track record of producing successful games.

BioWare could spend 1 billion dollars creating Minesweeper: The RPG for all I care, and I would still try their games. It is a bit hard to comprehend, I am sure, but I've been loyal to BioWare since Baldur's Gate and they've NEVER failed me. Yes, there have been some disappointments (Awakening, DA2), but there has never been a BioWare game that has made me so horribly disillusioned that I'd say "I have to stop playing this game, right now. This is awful, I can not continue, even if I haven't finished it". I still found parts about Awakening and DA2 (which are the games I don't like too much out of the ones BioWare made) to be really great, and they worked very well. Those two, while not epic, were still good games (although DA2 was in danger of getting into "mediocre" with its story and reused areas).
    There's so much mistakes they can do... And Bioware crossed the line LONG AGO.

Or you missed the cancellation of the DLCs planned for DA2, with the excuse of "so they can concentrate in DA3"? Everyone knows it was lack of sales.
    And Mike Gamble is on a "screw you" streak, because he is expecting that Leviathan sales blow so HARD, that he will be fired together with Hudson and Walters.

They even threw the firefight pack beforehand so they can check the real damage. To decide what extras they have to throw at Leviathan to ensure enough sales.
    Since isn't extras what's driving people away, but the atrocious kidnapping of the narrative, NOTHING will work.

---------- Post added 2012-08-07 at 08:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CHALET View Post
    Too many.

Far, far, too many.
    157 is TOO MANY???? WOW, Bioware expectations are so low by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps you should pay more attention to the percentage in the poll instead of the number of people participating in it? I mean, when you take a survey you extrapolate it out into the entire population that it is applicable to. Also, I think you're missing the point of what he's saying. He's not Bioware, he's a fan.

At any rate, I'm not going to pick them up, I'm with those who think it's a waste of money. I'll get Leviathan, though.

I'm definitely buying it, I'm just not sure when. I haven't decided if I'm waiting until Leviathan comes out and buying them together, or buying the weapon pack before Leviathan comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Perhaps you should pay more attention to the percentage in the poll instead of the number of people participating in it? I mean, when you take a survey you extrapolate it out into the entire population that it is applicable to. Also, I think you're missing the point of what he's saying. He's not Bioware, he's a fan.

At any rate, I'm not going to pick them up, I'm with those who think it's a waste of money. I'll get Leviathan, though.
    Yeah, I'm not spending money on weapons on armor. If I'm buying DLC, it'll be something with a plot like Leviathan (which I am buying.)
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    There's so much mistakes they can do... And Bioware crossed the line LONG AGO.

Or you missed the cancellation of the DLCs planned for DA2, with the excuse of "so they can concentrate in DA3"? Everyone knows it was lack of sales.
    And Mike Gamble is on a "screw you" streak, because he is expecting that Leviathan sales blow so HARD, that he will be fired together with Hudson and Walters.

They even threw the firefight pack beforehand so they can check the real damage. To decide what extras they have to throw at Leviathan to ensure enough sales.
    Since isn't extras what's driving people away, but the atrocious kidnapping of the narrative, NOTHING will work.[COLOR="red"]
    It's a wonderful day to be a conspiracy nut.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrahasis View Post
    It's a wonderful day to be a conspiracy nut.
    "A conspiracy theory explains an event as being the result of an alleged plot by a covert group or organization or, more broadly, the idea that important political, social or economic events are the products of secret plots that are largely unknown to the general public."

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHEH
    BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
    I love the two standards approach of biodrones. 157 people is a big enough sample to extrapolate, but over 8000 saying how bad the game went on the very same network are a vocal minority.

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    "A conspiracy theory explains an event as being the result of an alleged plot by a covert group or organization or, more broadly, the idea that important political, social or economic events are the products of secret plots that are largely unknown to the general public."
    Biodrones dude, biodrones. That will only ricochet on them.

Anyway, why worry? There are less of them standing each day, while the angry betrayed mob never rests. Or stop to grow.

Let's tone it down some.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-08-08 at 01:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I ever call them a minority? I believe I said that I was in the minority since I actually liked the original endings. I'm not exactly sure where you're getting this from. Additionally, you skipped over the other portion of my post where I stated that you weren't interpreting the post you responded to. He's saying that there are too many people who are falling for this stupid, and in my opinion completely worthless, weapons pack that's mostly multiplayer weapons.

I see you're not interested in a discussion, though. I would like to talk about this, but if you're going to be rude about it I'll drop it.
    Last edited by Grizzly Willy; 2012-08-08 at 05:31 AM.

Deleted

Anyway, why worry? There are less of them standing each day, while the angry betrayed mob never rests. Or stop to grow.
    As far as im concerned, both of you are needlessly obnoxious and should visit a spa.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as im concerned, both of you are needlessly obnoxious and should visit a spa.
    Apologies, I didn't mean to be obnoxious.

Deleted
    I meant <Snip>, as he is a good example of a "biodrone".
    I wouldnt call you that.

[Mod Edit: Please avoid personal attacks]
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-08-08 at 10:32 AM.

And I don't need to be hypocritical. Regarding the Unholy Trinity of Gamble, Walters, and Hudson I reserve myself to be as obnoxious as I want.
    There are much more deserving places for balanced discussions than in the wasteland fields of Bioware or Diablo 3 development.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're not interested in a rational discussion?

Deleted
    And I don't need to be hypocritical. Regarding the Unholy Trinity of Gamble, Walters, and Hudson I reserve myself to be as obnoxious as I want.
    There are much more deserving places for balanced discussions than in the wasteland fields of Bioware or Diablo 3 development.
    And do you count a website starting with a number amongst those?

10+ Year Old Account

But sorry guys, the story (of diablo 3) is neither short or shallow. It's perfect.
    If I'm a Biodrone then what does that make you... You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum and it literally rofld after I read this. Apparently their is simple no accounting for taste.

I'm still waiting for any proof of anything you allege

---------- Post added 2012-08-08 at 10:19 AM ----------

I meant <Snip>, as he is a good example of a "biodrone".
    I wouldnt call you that.
    I cannot admit plenty of things wrong with both Bioware and their games. I do not accept statements made by people on internet forums as gospel without a shread of truth. Mike gamble going on a tear because Leviathan sales are expected to suck is what exactly if not conspiratorial? A bold prediction? If you classify challenging that as Biodrone then you have serious issues.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-08-09 at 08:35 PM.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    I cannot admit plenty of things wrong with both Bioware and their games. I do not accept statements made by people on internet forums as gospel without a shread of truth. Mike gamble going on a tear because Leviathan sales are expected to suck is what exactly if not conspiratorial? A bold prediction? If you classify challenging that as Biodrone then you have serious issues.
    Seeing as how you dont understand the words you toss at people and keep clinging to your "all is good, stop opposing it!", i would say you have far bigger issues called "delusions".
    As to if the guy have gone on a hissyfit because of anything related to the Leviathan DLC, i dont care, but calling the guy a "conspiracy theoris" (better word than you called him) which is not only wrong, but also being a dick because, well, you and your history of going at anyone saying anything about bioware that isnt rainbows and happiness cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    There seems to be a new argument in here every day. They need to add a 1v1 arena to ME3 so you guys can settle your disputes
    Some days go by without a single post, then we get clusterfucked.

And in other news today...
    http://i.imgur.com/DpG9t.jpg

Don't post memes. Thanks.
    Last edited by Sj; 2012-08-08 at 12:49 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    There seems to be a new argument in here every day. They need to add a 1v1 arena to ME3 so you guys can settle your disputes
    Actually that would be a really cool addition o the game I think!

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as how you dont understand the words you toss at people and keep clinging to your "all is good, stop opposing it!", i would say you have far bigger issues called "delusions".
    As to if the guy have gone on a hissyfit because of anything related to the Leviathan DLC, i dont care, but calling the guy a "conspiracy theoris" (better word than you called him) which is not only wrong, but also being a dick because, well, you and your history of going at anyone saying anything about bioware that isnt rainbows and happiness cookies.
    That's simply not true as I have many criticisms of both Bioware and the game itself. Feel free to back track in this thread and look as I list several (including the limited endings themselves). Now I may not share YOUR criticisms but that's okay because were ostensibly free men in free countries. As for that other clown poster if it's not a conspiracy then what is it? He has no proof of his allegations or statements. He talks shit and can't back it up. Conspiracy isn't the right word but it's still just a pile of verbal diarrhea from him.
    The hammer comes down:

Deleted
    That's simply not true as I have many criticisms of both Bioware and the game itself. Feel free to back track in this thread and look as I list several (including the limited endings themselves). Now I may not share YOUR criticisms but that's okay because were ostensibly free men in free countries. As for that other clown poster if it's not a conspiracy then what is it? He has no proof of his allegations or statements. He talks shit and can't back it up. Conspiracy isn't the right word but it's still just a pile of verbal diarrhea from him.
    Cynism with random assumptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cynism with random assumptions.
    Also known as Bullshit.
    The hammer comes down: