Tier 13 - 2PC when patch 5.0.1 goes live - Anyone?

So with the changes to "Judgement" in MOP and with it granting 1 Holy Power and its CD reduced to 6 seconds, I was wondering if the Holy Power generation actually stacks with the curent T13-2 piece??

This would not only mean quicker Templar Verdicts but even quicker Access to WoGs.

Blizzard normally releases a patch with all the new talent changes a month before the expansion goes live. So if it does go through I see Ret Paladins being really OP for a good few weeks. I also can't really see Blizzard changing the Tier bonuses cause they have never gone back and done them for earlier sets for the other classes. Also if nothing changes, I can see this being pretty OP in MOP as well for quite a few people will have their Heroic T13-2PC till around level 87-88 or even longer.

I was hoping if someone could confirm "the stacking Holy Power from Judgement". Would really like some clarification and I am surprised no one brought it up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by wynterlyn View Post
    So with the changes to "Judgement" in MOP and with it granting 1 Holy Power and its CD reduced to 6 seconds, I was wondering if the Holy Power generation actually stacks with the curent T13-2 piece??

This would not only mean quicker Templar Verdicts but even quicker Access to WoGs.

Blizzard normally releases a patch with all the new talent changes a month before the expansion goes live. So if it does go through I see Ret Paladins being really OP for a good few weeks. I also can't really see Blizzard changing the Tier bonuses cause they have never gone back and done them for earlier sets for the other classes. Also if nothing changes, I can see this being pretty OP in MOP as well for quite a few people will have their Heroic T13-2PC till around level 87-88 or even longer.

I was hoping if someone could confirm "the stacking Holy Power from Judgement". Would really like some clarification and I am surprised no one brought it up yet.
    It was brought up, but the bonuses were changed months ago.

On the PTR Tier 13 is changed as follows:

2pc - 15% more damage to Crusader Strike
    4pc - 20% more damage to Templar's Verdict

CRY ME A RIVER.
    We knew about this, does it matter at the moment? no, will it? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    and no one brought it up yet ,because IT DOSSENT REALLY MATTER THAT MUCH.
    boohoo Ret pala is OP. and then a sodding NERF IN OUR FACES, while we get something cheer about.
    sorry..if ragey.

---Edited---
    Yeh..see? nerfed at once ;P.
    BLizzard HATES Ret paladins, most of the time.

The blatant QQ post really wasn't necessary. Please be more constructive. - Malthanis
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-08-09 at 03:42 PM.

Deleted
    they have changed these kinds of set bonuses many times. usually to something boring such as +5% dmg

Deleted
    they Do go change older tier bonus's when a new expac comes out, it's just normally only the last tier of said expac that gets adjusted which is why you posibbly didn't notice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the OP's question has been answered, I'm going to be closing this now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangra View Post
    It was brought up, but the bonuses were changed months ago.

On the PTR Tier 13 is changed as follows:

2pc - 15% more damage to Crusader Strike
    4pc - 20% more damage to Templar's Verdict
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!