Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Does this work with "lite" accounts?

I'd like to give the game a try, see how it runs on my machine, try some classes, etc.
    I was thinking of having a go at trial, then upgrading to full game if I like it. Can you make a trial account through one of those recruit links? If I were to buy the full game would the recruiter then get his benefits from my purchase, and I could get the pocket change and bags from him?

Quote Originally Posted by Khlav Kalash View Post
    Does this work with "lite" accounts?

I'd like to give the game a try, see how it runs on my machine, try some classes, etc.
    I was thinking of having a go at trial, then upgrading to full game if I like it. Can you make a trial account through one of those recruit links? If I were to buy the full game would the recruiter then get his benefits from my purchase, and I could get the pocket change and bags from him?
    Yep. You can make a trial account from the recruit links to check out if you want to play/your computer can handle it. And then you can purchase the game plus some game time and then the goodies get sent.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Now recruiting anyone that wishes to join, I can't offer much other than to level with you. Reason I can't offer much is because I'm still trying to get to 50 myself.

I have already been messing around on lite and am considering buying the game while it's only $10 (with the 30 days). If I click one of these links and sign into my existing lite account we'd still get the bonuses, right? Or do I need to make a fresh account after clicking your links? I currently don't know if I'll continue to subscribe after purchase - does that effect anything?

Currently playing on Wolfsbane (US) Guardian side but am flexible and don't mind playing by myself either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athryl View Post
    I have already been messing around on lite and am considering buying the game while it's only $10 (with the 30 days). If I click one of these links and sign into my existing lite account we'd still get the bonuses, right? Or do I need to make a fresh account after clicking your links? I currently don't know if I'll continue to subscribe after purchase - does that effect anything?

Currently playing on Wolfsbane (US) Guardian side but am flexible and don't mind playing by myself either.
    It says it works with trial accounts.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-07-05 at 03:57 AM.

I clicked your link Nate and purchased Rift tonight. No worries about offering anything, not even sure we'll be on the same shard. Hopefully it worked (says ally of ascended code applied so I think it did...). Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    would like to recruit you https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

currently playing on icewatch eu
    Hehe, Who isnt playing on Icewatch these days. Best shard evarr

10+ Year Old Account
    So rift is currently on sale on steam for £7 or so, get the game, a month and another month from the Ascend a friend, if you're EU and want an invite here you go Bloodriron PVP server, pretty active!

If you decide to come on my realm, i'm more than happy to get you an invite into the guild i'm in and give you some general tips

I'll also give you some money for your first mount!
    Last edited by Solidito; 2012-07-13 at 01:44 AM.

Deleted
    For Starting EU Players-
    Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Icewatch (Best Community)! ( Europe )

I can offer you Tons of friendly advice on classes specs as im a massive rift addict and have a lvel 50 of each calling,If your coming from WOW i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on WOW classes that you enjoye, I can give you class builds/leveling guides /Topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , Ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in Contact with me!

Also to Sugarcoat the Deal if you chose me i will provide you with:
    -4x 18 Slot Bags
    -40 Plat ( Enough for your first 2 Mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    -Health/Mana pots
    -Performance Increasing Consumables

And for those of you who dont know what you get for using the AAF program from Trion-

•Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •Special in-game title: “The Chosen”
    •10x Inscribed Sourcestone
    •5x Plaque of Achievement
    •3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

The link:
    Clicking this link will be the best decision you ever make. True Story

Deleted
    Also playing on Icewatch Europe, Defiant side.

Use this link to get started with your experience.
    I will be able to level with you. As I have a end raiding character, I'm quite rich and can thus provide for your mount etc...
    Can also boost you through dungeons if that's your preference.

For more questions feel free to PM me.

Thinking about starting up tonight. I have Rift Lite and have started a couple toons on Greybriar US. The server seems to fit what I am looking for based on population and time of day activity. I want to play Guardian I know also.

Is anybody from that shard looking to ascend a friend and willing to show me the ropes a bit. I have been playing mmo's in general for a while, but outside of the starting area in Rift, I am going to be completely new to this game. lol

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tchuynh View Post
    SNIP
    Loving the originality there pal

Next time I would suggest writing your own RAF message

Instead of copying and pasting mine changing your name+server name ^^
    Last edited by mmoc318c19303a; 2012-08-10 at 02:25 PM.

Cool

Hello, I am needing a few more willing recruits to help me get my epic fire horse of awesome!

This is for NORTH AMERICAN players, who'd enjoy long walks along the beach in Shimmersand and candlelit dinners where we'd talk the finer aspects of teabagging enemy corpses and collecting artifacts. I swear, I'm not insane. Yet.

If you are willing, kindly sign away your soul, to me, by clicking the link below. By doing so, you agree that I am the best, and you are happy to submit to my awesome. This may or may not include riding your avatar as a mount, and answering any question(s) you may have about the game, or about how I got to become so awesome!

Clicking on the link may or may not send you into a realm made entirely of Chocolate, that you can eat at your pleasure. It also may or may not revive dead puppies and kittens, and allow you to walk on water. Remember, this is your choice, I AM forcing you to click on the link. If you do no click on the link, the boogeyman will not serve you a pizza. If you do not click on the link, you will miss out on things like stuff. Stuff is awesome.

So go ahead, click on my link. Touch it with your dirty mouse pointer, you sick person(s) you! Rub it all over yourself while you roll in it, and when you done, feel free to make a GUARDIAN OR DEFIANT on FAEBLIGHT!

Last edited by willowe; 2012-08-18 at 05:24 PM.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

This service is now live guys. Hope this gets more attention.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    For Starting EU Players-
    Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Icewatch (Best Community)! ( Europe )

I can offer you Tons of friendly advice on classes specs as im a massive rift addict and have a lvel 50 of each calling,If your coming from WOW i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on WOW classes that you enjoye, I can give you class builds/leveling guides /Topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , Ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in Contact with me!

-4x 18 Slot Bags
    -40 Plat ( Enough for your first 2 Mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    -Health/Mana pots

And for those of you who dont know what you get for using the AAF program from Trion-

•Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

The link:
    Clicking this link will be the best decision you ever make. True Story
    Still open as always =)

After posting

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...g-of-Join-Rift

I am going to give Rift (US) a try, I'm looking for someone that will RAF me, I'm not looking for free stuff, but more of a guide for the game or a friend. Send me a PM. I am MST so I would prefer a server that is MST.
    Last edited by Kioshi; 2012-09-07 at 03:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    For Starting EU Players-

-4x 18 Slot Bags
    -Health/Mana pots

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

The link:
    Hello Seatin,

I've spotted your message offering to use your Ascend-A-Friend code. I wanted to ask if your offer was still valid and whether there was any way you could help a player on Defiant side? Oh, and do you know if there is a faction imbalance on your server?

Thank you for your time!
    Regards,
    -Enly

P.S. This is in fact a PM message that I couldn't send, because of my posts count being too low. Haven't used MMO-Champion forums much. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enly View Post
    Hello Seatin,

I've spotted your message offering to use your Ascend-A-Friend code. I wanted to ask if your offer was still valid and whether there was any way you could help a player on Defiant side? Oh, and do you know if there is a faction imbalance on your server?

Thank you for your time!
    Regards,
    -Enly

P.S. This is in fact a PM message that I couldn't send, because of my posts count being too low. Haven't used MMO-Champion forums much. =)

FYI faction imbalance is no longer an issue as of today's patch unless you are on a PVP server. Guardian and Defiant can be in the same guild, raids 5 man's etc etc unless you flag PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enly View Post
    Hello Seatin,

Thank you for your time!
    Regards,
    -Enly

Yep offer is still valid =), Cross-faction gameplay is implemented in tomorrows patch (1.10), so yes I can help you, there's no faction imbalance either, its roughly the same but that won't really matter anymore because of the patch tomorrow ^^

So yea, just click the link, make you're account and message me ingame and we can go from there =D

Would like to recruit veteran or new RIFT players. I'm currently a new RIFT player and would to play with someone that knows just as much as me, or knows all about RIFT. I am currently running on Lite version, but if anyone wants to join me in my adventure, I will gladly upgrade. More friends the better.

I currently have a level 14 (I think) cleric.