Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Letter from Turalyon to Azeroth. [Petition: Bring me back!]

Greetings noble heroes of the Alliance and wretched scum of the Horde,

I am writing you this letter to inform you that I, High General Turalyon, Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces and heir to the Lion of Azeroth, Lord Anduin Lothar, am alive and well.

For nigh on three decades I have commanded a handful of the finest of the Alliance, fighting my way from world to world in the Twisting Nether. Legions lay dead beneath our feet, and legions more will suffer the same fate before we draw our last breaths. We suffer losses, but there's nothing like a fresh reminder of our blessed mortality to keep our spirits up. Praised be the Light!

I have dispatched my finest runner through a portal, with hopes that she shall reach you safely and the letter unspoiled and sealed. There is dire news for the leaders of our world; things are not what they appear within the Burning Legion, and dark days are looming. I trust none as I trust the one who carries this letter. Make haste and introduce her to your King. He will know her by the name Alleria, Alleria Windrunner.

For Lothar!
    For the King!
    Glory to the Alliance!

Azeroth faithful,
    High General Turalyon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodpad View Post
    I vote Turalyon.
    Thanks for your support, son.

The Light watch over you.

Deleted
    Who?
    ,.-,.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Who?
    ,.-,.-

Who?!

I'll have you drawn and quartered upon my return!

I was there when my commander fell at the hand of hands of Orgrim Doomhammer!
    It was I who picked up Lothar's sword and banner, and rallied my people to victory over the Horde!

Boldly did I tread into the Dark Portal as I chased after the enemy like dogs back whence it had come. Unselfishly did we, the Sons of Lothar, seal the portal from within, thus ensuring there would never be another invasion upon Azeroth by the Hordes of Draenor.

My favorite character from 'Beyond the Dark Portal'. I miss that game :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Hm maybe the horde should intercept that runner.....off to garros- sylvannas I go!!

Deleted
    sorry bro, nuff paladin here, stay there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The unknown secret View Post
    sorry bro, nuff paladin here, stay there.
    That is strictly allianc? Where are they when can I burn down their church of the light?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring back all of the quatuor! Turalyon, Alleria, Kadgar and the griffon rider! This was the good old time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring 'em all back!

Seriously, who doesn't remember the expansion?

Deleted
    I've received word that Khadgar, Danath Trollbane, and Kurdran Wildhammer are all safe. This pleases me.

People of the Alliance, make sure you keep my beloved Alleria safe! Do not let the filth of the Horde lay their hands on her!

If you've been in Beta you'd see they are mentioned as having not been seen in a while, why mention it at all if we won't see them this xpac or the next?

Quote Originally Posted by lazza25784 View Post
    If you've been in Beta you'd see they are mentioned as having not been seen in a while, why mention it at all if we won't see them this xpac or the next?
    exactly. blizzard keeps throwing out tidbits in every xpac since BC. they be coming back. i'm just curious to see what the dynamics between the windrunner sisters will be, especially sylvannis and alleria.

Hey Paladin, I killed your king some 2 years ago, umad?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleficia View Post
    Hey Paladin, I killed your king some 2 years ago, umad?
    What? Impossible!
    Someone remove this cur from my sight.

Lordaeron shall prevail!

Deleted
    Yea I'd like to see him in the future. Hated it that in TBC when they brought Khadgar, Kurdran and Trollbane back they just put them sitting in their respective locations and offer some quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be money that he'll be brought back for the Legion xpac, either after MoP or after the Azshara one.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have some bad news, sir.

The Horde forces grow stronger each year. Lordareon is full of vile undead, that allied themselves with the greenskins. Our Wildhammer allies are under attack from Dragonmaw Clan. Kul Tiras had been destroyed, same fate is awaiting Theramore, our stronghold in continent of Kalimdor. Stormwind is damaged by the Netharion, the Deathwing.

We need you back. For the Lion of Azeroth. For Lothar!

Lok'tar Ogar, Alliance dog!