Deleted

Deposit Collectibles.. Where?

So I pressed deposit collectibles to see what happend at the end of yesterday's stress test and they all disappeared. I had no time checking where they went because it was at the end of it. So are they totally gone or are they in the bank?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamcute View Post
    So I pressed deposit collectibles to see what happend at the end of yesterday's stress test and they all disappeared. I had no time checking where they went because it was at the end of it. So are they totally gone or are they in the bank?
    They are in your bank yes

Hahaha, that's pretty funny...Where did they deposit to?! My belly...

Yeah, they go to a certain tab in your bank and you can check it in town. Pretty nifty feature. Is there any explanation lore-wise for it? Like...Asuran technology, aka matter transport of only certain objects? Asura powah!

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post

Yeah, they go to a certain tab in your bank and you can check it in town. Pretty nifty feature. Is there any explanation lore-wise for it? Like...Asuran technology, aka matter transport of only certain objects? Asura powah!
    When it comes to GW2 and mysterious stuff like this, I've found its just best to assume Asura involvement.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post

You know how you get pigeons (or doves...?) when you receive mail? Something like that.

Where is this "deposit collectibles"? I couldn't find it during the stress test

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunix View Post
    You can individually right click a collectible and it will have a 'deposit' option, or you can click the little option like wheel in your bag, and it should have a 'deposit all collectibles' option. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    You can individually right click a collectible and it will have a 'deposit' option, or you can click the little option like wheel in your bag, and it should have a 'deposit all collectibles' option. =)
    Sweet, thanks. That will make it alot easier then right clicking every single item :P

Deleted
    Sweet, thanks. That will make it alot easier then right clicking every single item :P
    It's alright. And yeah I know, it used to take me ages on the first BWE!

Also take note: It's a separate tab in your bank, so it takes up no bank space; you can, as far as I know, stockpile an unlimited number of said item in this tab; AND, my personal favorite, it is accessible from any crafting station , so you don' have to actually run to the bank every time you want to use said items to craft something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragonwolf View Post
    Also take note: It's a separate tab in your bank, so it takes up no bank space; you can, as far as I know, stockpile an unlimited number of said item in this tab; AND, my personal favorite, it is accessible from any crafting station , so you don' have to actually run to the bank every time you want to use said items to craft something.
    Yes, I can confirm that it takes up no bag/bank space. Good call with speaking about that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Click the cogwheel in the upper right corner of your bag pane, select "Deposit Collectibles" and *poof*! You now have bag room and your things are waiting for you when you want to craft things. Also pick up Salvage Kits from Karma vendors when you get the chance, they destroy unwanted items and turn them into mats.
    Valar morghulis