10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, Zil. You took a huge leap in the right direction. I can totally see where some of the pointers I gave you came though. I ADORE the blood elf hunter & night elf warrior one. As I said, if you ever need help with anything just let me know and I'm more than happy to do whatever it takes to keep you going.

If I may say one thing - as much as I like the colors on the top night elf druid one she kind of gets lost in the brushes / smudging around her. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty, but I really like how bold the other characters are against their background if that makes sense.

Have you experimented with clipping masks with splatter brushes?

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    (thank you again Ely, Soko and Geeki).
    Anytime. I'm always happy to help. If anyone needs help with anything, or even if a quick tutorial on just about anything is required, feel free to send me a PM.

And anyways, those signatures are amazing. I especially love the first.

Well, on to a PM request (deviantArt is playing up for me, so had to use Dropbox as a host for the wallpaper, but it shouldn't make any difference):

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Wow, Zil. You took a huge leap in the right direction.

Have you experimented with clipping masks with splatter brushes?
    Thank you! <3

And I'm yet to master that, I have tried, but I kinnda fail to grasp the actual concept of it so I could use it on full capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    And anyways, those signatures are amazing. I especially love the first.
    Thanks! First is my fav too, dunno why.

You guys liking these makes me so so happy! A day didn't go to waste as I learned something new. A lot actually.

The wallpaper is gorgeous as always, love it!
    deviantART

Deleted
    hey heres my request ^^:
    Visible Text:Skalldreyr(name), Rebel Alliance(guild),Bloodhoof(realm)
    armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodhoof/Skalldreyr/simple
    Gear Setne off the armory but if the cloak is really visible please change to 'Blackmetal Cape'
    Pose:something that looks ferocious maybe the one in combat stance
    General color scheme:Frosty blues maybe use the color from the bluey color in the shoulders.

Go crazy i look forward and thanks for anyone who takes up my request ^^
    Extras:Icy,maybe some icicles or some cracked ice(glass) that sorta thing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    *snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*
    I can only say.. WOW! awesome job <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinous View Post
    *snip*
    Really like the Shadowform icon in the bottom right of your Sig. Nice touch!

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature request
    Visible text: Blontor the Flamebreaker <Die Safe> (the guild name below my character name)

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ontor/advanced

Gear set: The transmogrification set displayed on the armory page.

Pose: Normal standing pose (or any cool pose that would work in a central position). Cut off at the waist preferably. If it looks better, don't show any weapons, or if it looks good use the bow.

General colour scheme: Fires of the Firelands type of colours (dark orangey flames if possible)

Any extras: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...or/pet#5051051 http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...or/pet#9028820

If possible could the wolf pet in the first link be put on the left, with my character in the middle, and the spirit owl in the second link on the right (both pets slightly turned in my direction). They're the pets to represent each of my specs, and have been my most reliable beasts =)

If anyone could do this, I'd be super grateful!
    Last edited by Marmot; 2012-08-11 at 12:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sig Request:

Darker edit:

Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-08-11 at 03:05 AM.

Sig Request:

This is freakin' amazing. Srsly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    This is freakin' amazing. Srsly.
    Tankie very much

10+ Year Old Account
    Sig Request:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ This is out of our world again.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycrush View Post
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ This is out of our world again.
    *blush* Thank you so much!

I got another warlock request right after the last one was posted. The gear set is just sick .
    Even though I'm closed, the requester was sweet so I took it. :3

Enjoy!

10+ Year Old Account

Can I get a DayZ sig by chance?

Looking for something for DayZ sig (The Walking Dead, Zombies, WarZ etc)

Name: Virus
    Saying: I found no people for killing time, so i found time for killing people...
    Background - something from "DayZ, The Walking Dead, Zombies, WarZ etc"

Deleted
    Hey guys, amazing work i have seen here.

I would like to request a sig for my Human mage.

Visible text: Dragmar Loremaster of Exordium
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/hakkar/Dràgmar/simple
    Gear set: Tier 5
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Whatever you think that looks the best on the sig
    General colour scheme: Red

thanks in advance to whoever does this request!

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080 and I would love a 1680 x 1050 as well for my second monitor if possible.

Visible text: Name - "Juked", Phrase below the name "Praise the Light"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imgur.com/ex3SI

Gear set: Full Wrathful paladin minus the helmet. The sword in the screenshot is my desired weapon for 1 toon. other weapon set is "Gladiator's Gavel" and the blue Wrathful pvp shield for the other toon.

Helm visible: No helm please

Your pose: I would like to have 2 pics of my paladin back to back but angled out. like \/. Sorry if I described it badly.

General colour scheme: Silver and Gold to go with the Wrathful pvp gear and lightbringer tabard

Any extras: I would like to have the symbol of the lightbringer to be incorporated into the background somehow. Just the fist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good really early morning, artists.

I'm going to call this a wallpaper/background request. This will actually go on my Guild's website as the main background to the front page. I don't really need any text or anything, but there is something that I would like. I was able to get a basic concept of what I wanted done, but it lacks the pizzaz that your lovely people put on your wallpapers/sigs/avatars.

http://www.auction-house.co

That is My Guild's website and while looking through this thread, there are so many awesome people here, that I thought if I could not do it, one of you could. Obviously, you will get full credit and any other demands you may need. ($$ compensation is on the table as well)

Here are the specifics:

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible Text: N/A
    Armory: (Look at the link for a shot of the characters)
    -- Male Night Elf Druid
    -- Female Human Warrior
    Gear Set:
    -- NE Druid: Full Cataclysmic Gladiator Kodohide Gear
    -- Human Warrior: Full Cataclysmic Gladiator Plate Gear
    Helm Visible: Only for Druid
    Your Pose:
    -- NE Druid: Basically facing to the center for the image. He should be on the left hand side of the image itself.
    -- Human Warrior: She is facing the center of the image from the right side. She is talking using her hands and then paused while the arm is extended.
    Color Scheme: Lots of earth tones. If you can, try and mingle those tones with the armor from both the warrior and druid.
    Extras: Free reign, if you fancy something or artistic inspiration comes to mind, have at it.

Now, ignore the lines that are going diagonally through the front page when you look at it, that is CSS scripting for the site. No need to add those in.

Thank you very much and if you have any questions, please let me know.

PMR, asking for light and breezy and fun wallpaper for Priest Clorana, which took me two weeks. Thanks again for waiting!

Direct link: http://zilldreya.deviantart.com/art/...rana-320460108
    deviantART

How do u find out which if any of the artists have picked up your request. Sry to sound abit dumb

Follow the thread, we post saying "claimed" or similar if we decide to take it.
    deviantART

Deleted
    Did quite a few quotations but with MMO-C being a meanie the whole message vanished... Meep. D':

Thank you for the kind comments on the Loque-signature! I might actually give a try with the ghost wolves. The transparency should might create some really curious results.

@Zil: Glad I helped! The over-sized shoulders are definitely annoying. And nice work with the signatures and the wallpaper. You're definitely learning fast and leaning the right way like Geeki already said. Keep it up!

@Geeki: Gorgeous signatures again. I have to say you make that armor set definitely appealing.

EDIT: And still interested in signature requests. Especially interested in female draenei, female night elves and pandaren.