• Sorrow's Furnace

24 24.49%
  • Crystal Desert

36 36.73%
  • DarkHaven

19 19.39%
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mofo View Post
    This post is not complete without a picture of said kitteh. No pictures of kittehs should be a bannable offence imo!
    I'll take one later. I'll have to try and manage to do it while Mew is sleeping or something... If I get caught I'll be beaten up lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    You should post here more often! And no idea about the soundtrack thingie ^^.
    Haha, maybe I should. I just feel that everytime I go on TS and such everyone is like "who the fuck is this" and then they even changed the channel from guild hall to charr lobby once. So I just feel ... not welcome
    Well well, the soundtrack is the one bought @ directsongs (http://www.directsong.com/mobile/pro...productid=2250)
    So not the one included in the CE
    Last edited by mmoc0811aa1cbc; 2012-08-12 at 03:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow. Ok so this morning a a baby kitten showed up at my building, someone must have abandoned him. I gave him food and water, made a litter box out of an old shoe box and gave him a pillow to sleep on. After this and spending some time with the kitten (I think he has a broken leg), I've decided to go back home, only to notice that I was being closely watched by... Mew.

I think I'm being accused of committing a cat affair. He's looking at me with a frown on his face, and as soon as I get close he just turns around and goes away. Whenever I go check on the kitten, he just sits by the door, sulking and staring at me...

Mew forgive me, I'm only youuuurs T___T.

(As for the kitten, a neighbor is going to take him to some relatives' farm by the end of the week I think, so he'll have a home).
    Cats are extremely possessive of their human. Not to mention their apartment.

Yes. Their. You belong to your kitty.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Haha, maybe I should. I just feel that everytime I go on TS and such everyone is like "who the fuck is this" and then they even changed the channel from guild hall to charr lobby once. So I just feel ... not welcome
    Well well, the soundtrack is the one bought @ directsongs (http://www.directsong.com/mobile/pro...productid=2250)
    You'll fit in. TS is usually populated by half of Sweden.

Deleted
    Hello people of the world!

Oh wow. Ok so this morning a a baby kitten showed up at my building, someone must have abandoned him. I gave him food and water, made a litter box out of an old shoe box and gave him a pillow to sleep on. After this and spending some time with the kitten (I think he has a broken leg), I've decided to go back home, only to notice that I was being closely watched by... Mew.

I think I'm being accused of committing a cat affair. He's looking at me with a frown on his face, and as soon as I get close he just turns around and goes away. Whenever I go check on the kitten, he just sits by the door, sulking and staring at me...

Mew forgive me, I'm only youuuurs T___T.

(As for the kitten, a neighbor is going to take him to some relatives' farm by the end of the week I think, so he'll have a home).
    D'awww poor cats. I'm glad the kitten is going to get a home though, it'd be sad otherwise. Do take a picture though.

Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    First: I swear I was there when you went to TS, and I instantly recognized you. =D But do post more, we looovee people!
    Second: I was under the impression the soundtracks are only going to be sent at release date. But I'm not sure what the confirmation is, maybe you should send an email to Direct Song and ask how that's going?
    (do post the results here, I kinda want a soundtrack for my birthday )

Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    You'll fit in. TS is usually populated by half of Sweden.
    And to all of them today I shall just say: Thanks for a very entertaining game. You fought hard, but not hard enough. Enjoy the silver! =P .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    <znip>.
    I'll post my results for you. Already created an ticket @ the support

Also, I guess I should post more. Just hard to keep it up with this thread when working and shit.. :P
    ...and I got another guild demanding some activity
    Last edited by mmoc0811aa1cbc; 2012-08-12 at 05:35 PM.

Deleted
    Who can I whisper during this stress test to get an invite? Can never get anyone :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    Who can I whisper during this stress test to get an invite? Can never get anyone :/
    Whisper me, Shalla I'll see what I can do :P

Deleted
    Whisper me, Shalla I'll see what I can do :P
    Thanks Shalla! Look forward to meeting you all!!!

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 06:48 PM ----------

Well, me being the noob I am, can't find the teamspeak address, someone mind sending me it? :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    Thanks Shalla! Look forward to meeting you all!!!

---------- Post added 2012-08-12 at 06:48 PM ----------

Well, me being the noob I am, can't find the teamspeak address, someone mind sending me it? :S
    Sent you a PM with the address As for meeting everyone, I don't think many will play today so you'll only meet a few xD.

10+ Year Old Account
    WAI IZ EET OVUH NAO?!

*sniffs and sobs uncontrollably*

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Me and Eir are BFFs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sy View Post
    wai iz eet ovuh nao?!

*sniffs and sobs uncontrollably*
    hugs! So sad.

Good morning ladies and gentlemen

I spend my hour creating my live character, or... sorta.

I absolutely LOVE her

And I totally love my Asura, she is so ADORABLE

Deleted
    I swear that my human will look like yours, Blood. As yours looks like Delias' one.

Deleted
    Was a blast being with you guys. Can't wait to meet the rest of you and play with you come launch!

10+ Year Old Account
    Snow and everyone else, here are finally (most of) my beta characters! \o/

the one in the center is my main, but i only got to play her in bwe1 and didn't take proper screenshots =/

on release i'll play: the noble human thief as main, charr ash warrior, raven norn ranger, dawn sylvari necromancer and the little asuran. not sure wheter the asuran is going to be my guardian, or if i'll make her engineer and another human female guardian instead.

also, lowest possible settings. don't hate q_q

Deleted
    I like the look of you Charr, Human and Norn though! *Hates on Asura*.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    Snow and everyone else, here are finally (most of) my beta characters! \o/

the one in the center is my main, but i only got to play her in bwe1 and didn't take proper screenshots =/

on release i'll play: the noble human thief as main, charr ash warrior, raven norn ranger, dawn sylvari necromancer and the little asuran. not sure wheter the asuran is going to be my guardian, or if i'll make her engineer and another human female guardian instead.

also, lowest possible settings. don't hate q_q
    lolbear

/fillup