Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mofo View Post
    For you maybe, it's running extremely smooth here. If I disable vsync, it hits 120 in areas without any players/less players and in areas with multiple players and all the spell effects going off, the lowest I encountered was around 50-55. Running at 2560x1440 everything Ultra except Shadows at High and Rendering at Normal instead of Supersample.
    Well good for you.

It isn't my system. C2 doesn't even dip as low as the max framerate I get in GW2.

Well it is over now, sadly. Feels like someone gave me a cap full of water after running a marathon. I need more!

Aww boo. I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adversarius View Post
    Well it is over now, sadly. Feels like someone gave me a cap full of water after running a marathon. I need more!
    Ha.

Tell me about it!

10+ Year Old Account
    This stress test went pretty well, I think. Granted, the time wasn't exactly peak hours, but it seems they may have solved the issues they were having with the rampant lag and disconnections.

Deleted
    Mine was a totally smooth experience too. Yum!

me want moar

No memes. -- Fencers
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-08-12 at 07:16 PM.

I was a solid 60 FPS for all conflicts (V-Sync on), even ones that were 20 people at a time throwing out massive AOE effects. I have a Nvidia 560 Ti, i7 920 processor and 6 GB of RAM on Win 7 64 bit. I play at best appearance at 1920x1200.
    Last edited by carnifex2005; 2012-08-12 at 07:15 PM.

Damn that really was a tease

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus View Post
    Game still running like crap, FPS wise. Something that a stress test wouldn't affect mind you. Wishful thinkers always say "oh it's just beta", but release never changes that much from beta.
    Post computer spec and details otherwise its a worthless comment as everyone will just assume you play on a toaster :/

First time playing spent 15 minutes making a character then played for about 45 minutes and I can tell that this was indeed a worthy purchase. Definitely did not want to stop playing. Didn't get booted off at all until the end so got to play all the way through turned up most settings to high except shadows my pc seems to always have issues with those and it was great. Like I said DID NOT WANT TO STOP. 8/25 can't get here soon enough. =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ralikonik View Post
    im very impressed, my fps just doubled
    Mine went to 1/3 to what it was. D: Lats test I had ~55-65fps on max settings. Now I had 10-20fps on max, and 25-30 on low. That was awful.

I have:
    i5 2500k
    Radeon HD 7970
    8GB ram
    64bit Windows 7

No Fps problems nor lag, but I was getting DCed every 5-10 mins.
    Last two tests i had no problems whatsoever, the game ran perfectly, and little to no (read: maybe 2 times in 8 hours worth of tests) disconnections.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

Quote Originally Posted by rezoacken View Post
    Damn that really was a tease

Post computer spec and details otherwise its a worthless comment as everyone will just assume you play on a toaster :/
    I'm not looking for your help, because you probably couldn't offer any. I'm simply posting my results.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus View Post
    I'm not looking for your help, because you probably couldn't offer any. I'm simply posting my results.
    Maybe someone would... but hey do what you want idc.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Holy shit...you're right...

First stress test this week I was at about 25 fps, the next test I had 32 fps, and right now it's 62-72.
    Still get random framedrops, and not even on max im floating between 60-70 when in the Mists. Considering i got a tiny machine god under my desk, thats disapointing. It should do better.

There was also a lot of lag, kinda to be expected, and it once again reinforced that Gw2's combat is really bad in a poor performance enviroment. Tried some sPvP, unplayable with lag.

Not sure but it seems Engineer took a slap of nerfs, didnt play the previous two stress tests so i duno how much has changed in the past 2 days. I found the new easy toggle for showing head and shoulder slot. But my gf told me that was in the last stress tests aswell, still loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post

There was also a lot of lag, kinda to be expected, and it once again reinforced that Gw2's combat is really bad in a poor performance enviroment.
    Hmm, I was completely lag free this time. Anyway, is there any game combat that isn't bad in a poor performance environment?

10+ Year Old Account
    No lag or DCs, things are looking great!

I played around with my build in the Mists starting area. I love that the target dummies (golems) have knockbacks and run around rofl.
    Valar morghulis

that hour went by wayyyy too fast

Quote Originally Posted by rezoacken View Post
    Maybe someone would... but hey do what you want idc.
    I didn't say you wouldn't. I said you couldn't.