Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    this smells of DMC:Greatness

going to stay BiS for 3 tiers at least

Is it true you can only make one card a day? I thought I read somewhere that there was a one day cd.

Deleted
    Yes you can only make per day. Time to have 10 calli rerolls !

seems like these will be BiS, maybe even through heroic trinkets :O

time to save up some money!

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Is it true you can only make one card a day? I thought I read somewhere that there was a one day cd.
    The norm is the Tailoring model of cloth now. The professions with cooldowns (alche, inscription and jewelcrafting) are limited by a daily CD but can ignore it by consuming Spirit of Harmony.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    The norm is the Tailoring model of cloth now. The professions with cooldowns (alche, inscription and jewelcrafting) are limited by a daily CD but can ignore it by consuming Spirit of Harmony.
    But the DMC version of such model is datamined but not implemented.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    The PvP proc trinkets have a 45 second ICD, which means almost 50% uptime. They're very overpowered.

For example, I've done sims and at level 85 the Cataclysmic PvP trinket is better than any other trinket (Heroic Vial, Heroic Wrath) for a feral druid. That's stupid.
    You might already know this, but the PvP Trinkets on Beta are all about PvP Power now (at least the STR ones were yesterday).
    So not good for PvE content whatsoever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by suicuique View Post
    You might already know this, but the PvP Trinkets on Beta are all about PvP Power now (at least the STR ones were yesterday).
    Yeah, all PvP trinkets now have only PvP power, resi and the on-use stat. They have not the passive stats anymore. So now that PvP trinkets are nerfed DMC are gonna be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Yeah, all PvP trinkets now have only PvP power, resi and the on-use stat. They have not the passive stats anymore. So now that PvP trinkets are nerfed DMC are gonna be awesome.
    Good. Very happy about this change. Even if I have to bang my face against my keyboard everyday I don't get the last card I need for a full set.

Quote Originally Posted by suicuique View Post
    Yeah actually, I just found that out last night.

However, you're wrong about them all being PvP power. Only the level 90 ones are, the level 85 (s11) trinkets are still OP.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Is it just me or are these trinkets incredibly boring compared to other Darkmoon Cards? They're just standard primary stat boosters and they're all the same... there's not even any variation.
    yeah, i was a bit gutted when i seen this, was hoping for a nice mix of procs

do you think these will sell very well? when lfr comes out people will just go for those

Quote Originally Posted by meifumado View Post
    do you think these will sell very well? when lfr comes out people will just go for those
    With the PvP trinket change, yes they will sell very well. They are best in slot for basically every DPS spec and probably for healers too.

From what I've looked at so far as to their potency, most classes have one good raid trinket and then some other crappy secondary stat use effect ones, which make DMC come out very strong. I'm not sure how it will carry into future tiers yet but that's something I'm planning on looking into.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioga View Post
    Wait, why is the DMC epic only 476 and the LFR epic 483? Normally crafted epics are on par with the first tier which means LFR should be lower than 476 right?
    LFR trinkets are 476 tho...

what will be the procedure in making those decks?

If I read right you will be able to make only one deck per day per character, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kioga View Post
    Wait, why is the DMC epic only 476 and the LFR epic 483? Normally crafted epics are on par with the first tier which means LFR should be lower than 476 right?
    Because.... they decided to change it. Lots of first-tier only profession perks are done this way now.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    what will be the procedure in making those decks?

If I read right you will be able to make only one deck per day per character, right?
    No, you can make one card per day. It crafts one out of 32 random cards, and you need 1 of each card (ace through eight) of the set of the trinket you want.

So assuming you can do a perfect job with trading your cards you can make one deck every 8 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, you can make one card per day. It crafts one out of 32 random cards, and you need 1 of each card (ace through eight) of the set of the trinket you want.

So assuming you can do a perfect job with trading your cards you can make one deck every 8 days.
    Hopefully that data mined info of using Spirits of Harmony to make cards without a CD gets implemented and then it just comes down to how hard you farm plus RNG.

Hm i understood wrong then I understood that you would be able to create as many cards as you want but only one deck per day and that cards will be random like 1, 2, 3,..... 8 but not of just card no1. And that you will get random deck when you get all 8 and create a deck

Well anyway, atm i have 6 characters with inscription at max, invested some 80K gold, so i hope ill be able to profit when MoP goes live

Wow, that healer trinket is a thing of beauty. Looks like I'll be siphoning a LOT of herbs from my main to get my hands on that ASAP.

Rathalir Emberlight of the Crystal Desert realm