Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Just need a new water form now. I still believe that should have been updated first / instead of travel form since its hideous. lol

Druid Stag Form's dance emote is really awesome. Also i can not wait for Mists of Pandaria opening cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    That dance is adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by arboachg View Post
    I guess all of the various upgrades to Druid forms over the years weren't enough to justify spending some time to add an optional color change to Warlock fire spells. Hopefully the addition of yet another brand new model for Druid forms will finally make the two classes even so they can maybe make our fire green!
    Druids do get a lot of love with their forms, I will agree. But that is completely proper given how much time they spend in those forms and how central they are to the class. I'm afraid you will just have to get used to Blizzard spending a little(!) time each expansion to upgrade 1 old form. Its hardly a huge commitment on their side and its greatly appreciated by druids. This wont change whilst Druids still have outdated forms - so expect Moonkins to be next

P.S the limited customization they added with bear and cat form were really appreciated and was completely justified. Until they let the Druid's armour be seen whilst in form, I would expect more of that. (And I know several people who wont play feral because they don't want to use the same model for their whole career).

As for Green Fire I believe Blizzard has commented on this multiple times and they are going to bring it about, but that it is much more difficult then they originally believed.
    Last edited by Peacemoon; 2012-08-16 at 08:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know why, but i got a horible felling that pandaria cinematic realise is gona be horible (no gnomes).

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I've been in the beta since Wave 1, and I totally disagree with you on every point, especially the raiding. Christ, even the Heroics are still a tad challenging. Stop exaggerating, please.

The "Younger playerbase" bullshit is so tiring that Im not going to even address it outside of: they're not. It's blatantly clear they're not, and the only people who keep saying so are those who are purposefully talking down the game because they dislike it.
    He does have a point, even premonition has called it quits, obviously they feel the game isn't worth putting effort into anymore. With that being said I think MoP will still be good if you taking a casual approach to the game, however being hardcore has never been less rewarding.

Deleted
    13:00 UK time then!

New dances coming soon™ - "Animation take a very long time to do" - Makes new druid form, adds animations...

Scumbag Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    This LFR Discussion is hilarious. Seriously.

Back in the Day there was only one Raid size: 40 man. Loot distribution was painfully slow yet none of the Hardcore raiders complained.
    Flip to burning crusade: One raid size 25man. Tier set didn't drop? Try next week. Hardcores were fine.
    Flip to Cata: "Omg need set bonus NAO!11"

Aww, those travel form animations are so adorable!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    New dances coming soon™ - "Animation take a very long time to do" - Makes new druid form, adds animations...

Scumbag Blizzard.
    They did add those new dances they promised in WotLK... in the form of the Goblins and worgen in Cataclysm!

The delay was just longer than they expected.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamCast
    He does have a point, even premonition has called it quits, obviously they feel the game isn't worth putting effort into anymore. With that being said I think MoP will still be good if you taking a casual approach to the game, however being hardcore has never been less rewarding.
    Au contraire, it would appear as if the grind has proved TOO "hardcore" for many people. They're complaining about grinding for gear, i.e, they aren't as "hardcore" as they thought they were.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2012-08-16 at 09:30 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

again, they aren't new pieces >_> stop saying they are. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    They did add those new dances they promised in WotLK... in the form of the Goblins and worgen in Cataclysm!

The delay was just longer than they expected.

Au contraire, it would appear as if the grind has proved TOO "hardcore" for many people. They're complaining about grinding for gear, i.e, they aren't as "hardcore" as they thought they were.
    You mean grinding for gear that has no purpose since they finished the content over 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    Just need a new water form now. I still believe that should have been updated first / instead of travel form since its hideous. lol
    I believe it's being changed into an orca. Or there's a glyph doing it. In any case, you have the option for an orca model for your aquatic travelform.

---------- Post added 2012-08-16 at 11:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    This LFR Discussion is hilarious. Seriously.

Back in the Day there was only one Raid size: 40 man. Loot distribution was painfully slow yet none of the Hardcore raiders complained.
    Flip to burning crusade: One raid size 25man. Tier set didn't drop? Try next week. Hardcores were fine.
    Flip to Cata: "Omg need set bonus NAO!11"
    The instant gratification crowd. >.<

Seriously, this generation....

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The instant gratification crowd. >.<

Seriously, this generation....
    Well blizzard has chosen there playerbase, lets hope they end up being as faithful as the previous effort/skill vs reward playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    PvP. That's all...
    Like I said, while out of combat. Leave it as 40% instead of 60%/100% if you're in combat.
    Unless you're worried about the instant cast mount being too much of an advantage, just leave it as 40% constantly while in battlegrounds/arena

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamCast View Post
    You mean grinding for gear that has no purpose since they finished the content over 6 months ago.
    You were talking about MoP, I was talking about MoP. Specifically all those people bitching about prospectively being "forced" to run LFR so that their guilds don't give them the boot (i.e, effort they don't want to put in,) and presumably the same people that are complaining that the game isn't challenging enough and doesn't require enough effort.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2012-08-16 at 10:14 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    Glyph of the Orca - http://mop.wowhead.com/item=40919

Deleted
    Zero hype. Zip, 0, Zero...

Somebody really loves ships in their raids

---------- Post added 2012-08-16 at 11:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tgrhwke View Post
    Looks like druids got about a half of new stuff implemented for all classes
    Last edited by Zauber; 2012-08-16 at 11:07 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    LFR is not going away, if that's what you're asking for, it's actually useful for players that can't be part of a raiding guild (or don't want, for whatever reason) to experience the content.
    In other words, LFR is a feature that helps people who are incapable of or just don't want to do raiding to get in raids. What exactly those 2 types of players are going to do there together is beyond me.