Page 17 of 72 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laevus View Post
    Awesome, as expected.

But still no gnomes
    Obviously saving up for the next expansion, where a floating gnome kingdom falls out of the sky.

And people complaining about pandas in the pandaren intro? Really? Why are you still here? Weren't you all going to quit WoW forever?
    Last edited by mmocb704ebc634; 2012-08-16 at 01:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was laughing so much when the Alliance guy handed that stick to the Orc... totally dumb-struck. It was such an awesome funny moment.

I loved the monk fighting.

And I loved when the camera finally zoomed across that beautiful landscape towards the end. So so so beautifully done. Brought a tear to my eye and made me smile all over my face.

Loving it to bits and pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha I loved it, mixing epicness with humor. And still gave me goosebumps!

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome trailer. Would have been more epic if they somehow added Garrosh vs Varian combat in the trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love that panda's smile. Makes me smile too.

Deleted
    Pretty cool tbh, was nicely done

On another note, is it me or does the landmass shown on the globe behind the title look exactly like denmark, lol? :P .. Look it up on a map if you don't know how denmark looks

Deleted
    It's funny how ppl are suprised seeing pandaren in the cinematic... what did you think it would have?? Demons and Dragons?? Get used to it that Mists of PANDARIA is the next wow expansion like it or not and it will have pandaren!! Stop the hypocrisy : Pandaren are for children, because as I recall many played Warcraft 3 Pandaren Hero and also bitched to make Pandaren a playlable race in WoW.

Happy I unsubbed months ago, anf this confirmed why I hate WoW so much now, long ago are the days of the "You are not prepared" epicness

Deleted
    I liked it overall, amazing CG as usual. I think the only reason I like the previous cinematics more than this one was because I was hoping for something which I didn't get. Which is no fault of blizzards ofc :P

I would have liked to see the Sha or the Mantid/Mogu at some point in it or perhaps sinister eyes in darkness at the end to hint at corrupted Garrosh.

Deleted
    It's fun to look at the vocal minority i.e the haters cry their eyes out .

but anyways, I really liked the trailer. Blizzard once again shows that they make the best trailers, (and best looking)

Quote Originally Posted by guzacon View Post
    Really nice
    Total sell out to Asian market. According to the cinematic the pandas can handle the alliance and horde hero's with out breaking a sweat. That cinematic was my least favorite and it really felt like I was watching kung fu panda. Can't believe they made an April fools joke into a playable race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    I thought it was very powerful.

Orc vs. Human in their traditional costuming from the RTS games.
    Naval battle reminiscing WC2:ToD.
    Initial Darkness tying into the mists covering the Pandaria.
    The mists dissipating revealing the island and all its beauty.
    The Pandaren fixing the relic, while comical, shows there nature to preserve history.

The whole cinematic felt like and exploration and discovery of Pandaria with nods to Alliance and Horde wanting to kill each other. I think it was perfect.
    Not to mention the Monk managing the Horde and Alliance warriors to stop killing eachother. That grin was probably not meant as a 'oh fun! two to one fight!' but more a 'Good... there's STILL some hope for balance' look.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to write a long ass post on why it's good, but not amazing. But then I realised the forum I am on and would get idiot fan boy replies.
    Was alright.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly though it was good. Not great, but very good.

The Human looked like Kunkka from DOTA 2(and I suppose the original from W3), the Orc was just an orc, who doesn't look anything like the in game ones at this point.

Chen was a bad ass. It was not Burning Crusade on the epic scale for motto or anything though. I don't think anything will top "You Are Not Prepared!" as a tag for any expansion.

Deleted
    9/10.
    It even has a story/lesson/meaning inside of it.

Deleted
    2:30 best

You know whats intresting? After watching that cinematic I logged into my MOP Beta account to try to see if I could find where the fight took place. Well, I did, and I even found the broken incense burner! Clicked on it, and got this achievement!

[Restore Balance]

Was kinda a neat tie-in to the cinematic.

THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!
    really i pity those BRAINLESS people who think that just because one human handed one orc a weapon, this expansion wont be going to the real upfront serious war between alliance vs horde.When facing off against an enemy who is obviously much stronger in his home territory it is not unlikely or illogical for 2 enemies to temporarily team up and try to combat that threat.it has happened in real world many a times.
    LOVE blizz for making such amazing cinematics ... good job.

The direction WoW is going. Just my opinion.