Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    Well that takes out a big chunk of why you buy the expansion, the new race....
    The big reason that I buy an expansion is the level increase and the new endgame - a new race/class is a bonus...

sooo we can create a pandaren at the 28th august, but can play him at mop release... or do i get it wrong ?
    and will there be a 11th characterslot with 5.0.4 ?

The 11th character slot only comes if you buy MoP, so September 25th will be the earliest you can access it.

Pandaren will be available to all players, but only after MoP releases on September 25th. All the other races are available to all players on August 28th. Until then, no Pandaren for you.

Does this mean on the 25th sept when MoP is released, if you haven't bought MoP you would roll a panda and be playing on the turtle panda starter zone? Or do we have to roll in the other starter zones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    another marketing ploy hidden subtext " please don't leave our kung fu kiddy game for guild wars 2 please we has pandas ! "
    You're not really a common name around here, but may I reserve this post to bring up again in about 6 months? I'm looking forward to seeing how opinions change once the MMO world gets their hands on GW2.

On topic, this is a very fun idea. Good for them.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Finally they did it

another marketing ploy hidden subtext " please don't leave our kung fu kiddy game for guild wars 2 please we has pandas ! "
    very true, blizzard will be throwing everything they can now that a f2p game thats just being released and already better than pandacraft is just around the corner. Will be interesting to see what else blizzard are prepared to do, WoW is just gonna be too easy to play, takes away any fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    Well that takes out a big chunk of why you buy the expansion, the new race....
    I'm sure the 85-90 experience is just a small part of why someone would buy the expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lialye View Post
    sooo we can create a pandaren at the 28th august, but can play him at mop release... or do i get it wrong ?
    and will there be a 11th characterslot with 5.0.4 ?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-0-4?#comments

Nice addition to WoW, great move!

Quote Originally Posted by Goretog View Post
    Does this mean on the 25th sept when MoP is released, if you haven't bought MoP you would roll a panda and be playing on the turtle panda starter zone? Or do we have to roll in the other starter zones?
    You'll be on the Turtle
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    GW2 People get crazy about "fluffy" Pandas and play THIS instead????? ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS???

Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    GW2 People get crazy about "fluffy" Pandas and play THIS instead????? ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS???

I have no idea what this has to do with all races being available, but ok
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

The Lion's Pride Inn on Moonguard is about to get ten times more furry.
    Last edited by Avlivar; 2012-08-17 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avlivar View Post
    The Lion's Pride Inn on Moonguard is about to get ten times more furry.
    >.< Ewww lol. On topic, this is awesome because it means my youngest son's account can still join us to play even though I couldn't quite get his copy of MoP yet (already got 3 coming on release).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I have no idea what this has to do with all races being available, but ok
    it was an indirect answer to tru's post:

Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    it was an indirect answer to tru's post:

How do we respond to trolls?
    For my kind, the true question is: Should we respond to trolls?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XstenZ View Post
    By reading the title; did anyone else think this was about having all race/class combinations? Undead Paladin mmmm xD
    That would be cool but will never happen. You can't have a Paladin eating it's victims.
    Last edited by StickYou; 2012-08-17 at 04:09 PM.
    "Canada is a country where fake girlfriends live"
    I may not go down in history, but I'll go down on your sister.

Would you like my tin foil hat?
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vallius View Post
    I'm really hoping this means that all hairstyles for the Pandaren will be available for all races of a given faction, because my warrior wants some'a dem panda beards!
    I don't think that will work, because the pandas have new, high polygon models. Putting their hairstyles on the old models would look really weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I don't like it...it means trials can be panda = more crowded on starter isle
    MoP will have instanced cross-realm zones. It helps to populate low-pop zones, but it works the other way around too: makes crowded zones less populated