Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Neither did Kai Leng. On Thessia he got his ass kicked and only won because he ran like a pussy and let his helicopter do all the hard work.
    Strategy.
    Or was Sun Tzu just a big poor loser?

Or did the americans lose in all their warmovies simply because they called in the big guns after being outmatched?
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-17 at 10:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Strategy.
    Or was Sun Tzu just a big poor loser?
    I think it's more that Kai Leng can't go toe to toe with Shepard and win.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Casey Hudson is definitely still alive and kicking.

http://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/c...s_today_got_a/
    Honestly, I don't mind Hudson. He fucked up the original endings from what I read, but if you weigh that against the rest of the series he's still done an amazing job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I think it's more that Kai Leng can't go toe to toe with Shepard and win.
    More or less what I was getting at, yes.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Synthesis ending is the only remaining turn down for me, I wish there was a way in order to prevent the catalyst to even mention it as a possibility and It would be as close from perfect as I could expect from an ending. (Because no matter what ending never fun ).

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Honestly, I don't mind Hudson. He fucked up the original endings from what I read, but if you weigh that against the rest of the series he's still done an amazing job.
    I prefer to weight against the rest of his career: Sinked MDK series, made the worst job possible in Neverwinter Nights graphics throwing it into another studio's lap, and destroyed Mass Effect the moment Drew Karpyshyn left the series....
    Yes... Great dude...
    Last edited by Buu; 2012-08-17 at 11:03 PM.

Deleted
    More or less what I was getting at, yes.
    Kai Leng beat Shepard on Thessia.
    This is fact.
    Equal personal combatprowess or not.

And be honest, Shepard wasnt alone, he went 3 on 1.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-17 at 11:04 PM.

Kai Leng beat Shepard on Thessia.
    This is fact.
    Equal personal combatprowess or not.

And be honest, Shepard wasnt alone, he went 3 on 1.
    And then we repaid him with an omni blade to the gut. God, that was satisfying.

@Buu: Kay then. I'm not even going to try to argue with you because I don't enjoy beating my head against the wall.

Deleted
    And then we repaid him with an omni blade to the gut. God, that was satisfying.
    Would it be just that satisfying if we knocked him senseless on Thessia first?

Would it be just that satisfying if we knocked him senseless on Thessia first?
    Nah cuz the loss on Thessia made me that much more ready to kill him. :P I wasn't really ready to kill him after the coup attempt; more like just irritated and wanting to beat the shit out of him (though he did stab my Thane. Jerk.). Thessia really made me hope he would end up dead by Shepard's hands by the end of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah cuz the loss on Thessia made me that much more ready to kill him. :P I wasn't really ready to kill him after the coup attempt; more like just irritated and wanting to beat the shit out of him (though he did stab my Thane. Jerk.). Thessia really made me hope he would end up dead by Shepard's hands by the end of the game.
    I always wondered why Shep didn't just fucking barrelroll the taxi.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    The biggest thug in the galaxy (namely Shepard) learns that he/she is in fact NOT an invincible juggernaut Deus Ex Machina of infinite destruction and cookies and becomes more human, stakes are raised, emotions are stirred, plot is twisted and delicious despair everywhere.

In one fell swoop.

And i managed to convince Moontalon into admitting that i was right and Moontalon was wrong for disagreeing with what i said.
    Again.

Doesnt feel as good making Rhorle admit it tho, but a victory none the less.

Or shot him on sight instead of going "what is this merry fellow doing on my hoovertaxi and where did he come from? Does he know me? Do i know him? Does he know Liara? Does Jack know she looks like him? I wonder if i left the stove on when i left to meet Anderson back on Earth... Oh wait! Hes that assassin!"
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-08-17 at 11:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Magnetic boots, biotics, and/or cybernetic implants. Early versions of Kai had metal legs.

The air resistance of coming over the X3M would have been enough to blow him off on its own. They can travel over 7km in 10 mins. While that isn't fast when when you take into account other aircraft it is still pretty fast.

---------- Post added 2012-08-17 at 08:34 PM ----------

Or shot him on sight instead of going "what is this merry fellow doing on my hoovertaxi and where did he come from? Does he know me? Do i know him? Does he know Liara? Does Jack know she looks like him? I wonder if i left the stove on when i left to meet Anderson back on Earth... Oh wait! Hes that assassin!"
    Shepard does try to shoot Kai on sight. Shepard even open's the door and attempts to shoot him off of the back of the X3M but a biotic barrier intercepts the bullets.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=539yXJhFPh8
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-08-18 at 12:36 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

And i managed to convince Moontalon into admitting that i was right and Moontalon was wrong for disagreeing with what i said.
    Again.
    Hey, if I'm wrong, I admit it. :P I'm not THAT much of a douche.

So, in essence, you accomplished nothing. XD
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-08-18 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Do you have any idea how hilarious what you just said was?
    Nope. Why don't you tell me?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've come to the conclusion that I am never going to finish the trilogy with Femshep. Can never get a face that I'm happy with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that I am never going to finish the trilogy with Femshep. Can never get a face that I'm happy with.
    Try http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9515/uglyshep.jpg

Also if you want amusing results I've heard putting face codes for one gender into the opposite gender causes great results.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2012-08-18 at 03:55 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Try http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9515/uglyshep.jpg

Also if you want amusing results I've heard putting face codes for one gender into the opposite gender causes great results.
    So . . . if Heath Ledger's Joker were female . . . and high.

Gonna have nightmares now.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-08-18 at 04:10 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually tried going to the Mass Effect Face Database (Facebase?) and tried entering in codes from there, but the results weren't what they looked like in the pictures. I made sure they were for ME2, for the record.