Page 10 of 265 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    I have Yaya, Terry, Baines, Cleverly, Kagawa and Kompany with Howard in goal left, Howard prob will be my down fall
    Haha, I have Kompany too buddy. Also have Ramires from Chelsea, hopefully will give some good points too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Werrezer View Post
    Haha, I have Kompany too buddy. Also have Ramires from Chelsea, hopefully will give some good points too.
    Yep lets hope so

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    Yep lets hope so
    I can see our table is updated, I'm at a seventh place, not so good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    I think you mean Liverpool, not Everton :P
    No. I think Everton will finish higher this season.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    No. I think Everton will finish higher this season.
    Agreed they might be able to but doubt it

Deleted
    Congrats on leading the predictthescore Fengore! I'll try catch you tomorrow.. "hopefully"..!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Werrezer View Post
    Congrats on leading the predictthescore Fengore! I'll try catch you tomorrow.. "hopefully"..!
    I am? How the hell did I manage that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    I am? How the hell did I manage that?
    No clue, haha. I guess we all did poorly, either that or you did extremely good!

Bit disappointed with the Spurs result today, thought we shoulda won with hititng the bar and the post, and then especially sucky when you lose to a goal of that class. Still I thought we were decent.

My FPL team did slightly better than I thought it had, although mostly carried by Vorm and Ba so far and still got my two chelsea players (they play twice in GW1) to go.

Was surprising to see some of the hammerings handed out today. I think we're gonna have another cracking season.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Bit disappointed with the Spurs result today, thought we shoulda won with hititng the bar and the post, and then especially sucky when you lose to a goal of that class. Still I thought we were decent.

My FPL team did slightly better than I thought it had, although mostly carried by Vorm and Ba so far and still got my two chelsea players (they play twice in GW1) to go.

Was surprising to see some of the hammerings handed out today. I think we're gonna have another cracking season.
    To be fair mate, I actually think your Spurs deserved a draw today, a bit unlucky. Also unlucky for me as I had 1-1 in that match on predictthescore, almost guessed that correct, lol!

Premier League play, making the best possible fantasy team?

Hey all,

With the start of Premier league play a lot of people have begun the 2012-13 Fantasy Premier League play as well. I'm interested in seeing if we could come up with the best possible Premier league team using the wisdom of the crowd. Even though this is a tad late I think we could make a really great team. Thus, if you play Fantasy Premier League, or follow the Premier League I'd love if you could provide input by entering in who you think are for the upcoming season:

The two best goalkeepers:
    The five best Defenders:
    The five best Midfielders:
    The three best strikers:

As many of you know players have different values and thus you can't buy all the of the top ranked teams. The website for the fantasy premier league is: fantasypremierleague and then dot com, I'm not allowed to post URLs yet, or you can just google fantasy premier league, this way you can create an account, check out the prices and use that to make the best team. If you've already played, or have never played, I'd love your input even if you don't want to check out the prices to build the best fantasy team.

After about a week I'll try to make the best team possible with the players that people listed the most. Then every week I'll come back and post the results so we can see how the dream team does.

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're playing Newcastle away and you've only one established striker.

Going to St James' (bollocks to calling it anything else) is tough enough, AVB really needs to get Defoe a partner, or you're going to be dropping points on the road.

Deleted
    Joint top in the Fantasy football, good start! GO'ARN Real Sociopath.
    Also: Real Madrid vs Valencia tomorrow, along with Barça's opening game.

Deleted
    Jeez how many chances did Suarez miss yesterday. He's a good player but his finishing is terrible.

Deleted
    As a sheffield wednesday fan, im not interested in what happens in the english premier league until next season. start the thread again then plz & ty....up the owls!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    As a sheffield wednesday fan, im not interested in what happens in the english premier league until next season. start the thread again then plz & ty....up the owls!!!
    lol, okay...

Anyway, some good matches today I hope!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    The thread is for all football this season, it's all in the OP, we aren't starting over again just because the majority discuss the EPL.

Deleted
    0-2 Chelsea, nice start for them. I have 1-3 on predictthescore, come on!

Deleted
    I have Torres in my fantasy team as my captain, damn Wigan, clearing it off the line :'(
    Hazard looked decent on his debut though, could be a good season.
    I predicted 5-0 for this match, need a few more goals!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    I have Torres in my fantasy team as my captain, damn Wigan, clearing it off the line :'(
    Hazard looked decent on his debut though, could be a good season.
    I predicted 5-0 for this match, need a few more goals!
    I have Lampard as scorer, gave a few points! nice I have the match to end 1-3.