Poll: What would you be?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'd be a Hero selflessly helping the common public.

My powers would be, being able to transform flawlessly into any human or animal, (See Envy from FMA) with all the physical traits that brings, and that Intuitive Aptitude power from earlier in the thread.

Traits would be the ability to withstand corruption like letting the powers go to my head, and never getting brainfreeze.

Deleted
    Time Shifter.
    Able to travel between time, and bend the past or the future to my will.

Complete control over lighting and shadow.

traits: super strength, super speed.

Make everyone naked no cooldowns.

Villain.

No point on putting your clothes back on. I already got you
    Last edited by Sauredfangs; 2012-08-20 at 07:41 AM.
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Beeing able to move at lightspeed even in air without beeing all burned up of course.

Mercenary

Every one going to want to be outlaw/ bounty hunter lol

Depends on the powers i'd say. If I had superman type powers, I guess I'd want to help other people.

If I had a simple power such as just flight, i'd only use it for personal use and try to keep it a secret.

I wouldn't be evil in any way though.

I voted anti-hero but I'd rather simply be someone who does something whenever I feel like it. Nothing for the greater good, nothing for personal gain at the expense of others. Simply do.

Master of space and time. It require tons of responsibility not to fuck up the entire world while at the same time, putting anything and everything within my power if I choose to have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically a Hancock type of person, anti-hero for sure, I'm not really a people person to begin with so it fit's me well.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Flying, Peter Pan style.

I guess I would fall under the 'Anti-Hero' category, as I would use my powers for neither good or bad, but to enhance my own life, while staying out of the public eye.

Two powers: Invisibility, super speed

Two traits: Heightened senses (sight, smell, hearing, etc.), resistance to cold weather

My powers would be aimed at allowing me to live off the land and in the wild without having to worry about the risks and dangers that a normal human would have to endure. There's something magical about nature, and to experience it with heightened senses and a natural resistance to the cold would be absolutely incredible.

I would be able to travel anywhere in the world on foot and should I ever need to use public transportation to get overseas, I would have the invisibility to remain unseen. Perhaps, every now and then, I would sneak into a movie or take food from a grocery store, but I would never use my power to steal money or rob banks. Money would have no use in my world of perfect independence. I would only ever take what I needed.

I really like Rocket Surgeon's werewolf-powers analogy, it's also very fitting for my nature scenario. And something I always thought would be cool to have are the abilities they use in the movie "Jumper". That would be awsome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would probaly be seen as a Villain while trying to change the world for the better. If i have to kill a few bilion people for that so be it.

Think Ozymandias from watchmen as a example

Deleted
    Ok, for powers I'd have the power to travel in time and the power to heal anyone else of any disease. This would mean that I could save anyone I wish and even alter history if done right.

As for traits, I'd like higher creativity(even higher then what I have now, which is a lot) and heightened senses. This means I could create wonderful (or dangerous things) with my creativity and be able to be on my toes at the slightest danger.

I'd like to say I'd be a hero, but I'd be more like Huntress, actually getting rid of the bad guys for good, does that make me an anti-hero?
    I'd use my powers for a better world.

I went with Anti-Hero but..........

Does using your powers to steal things count as villain? Maybe I should have voted villain lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    I'm gonna be a bit cheap and go with something that entails several powers: I'd be a werewolf. Superhuman strength, speed, agility, and reflexes, heightened senses, and quick healing. These would be present to an extent in human form, putting my physical prowess a bit above the level of Olympic athletes plus perfect vision and sharper hearing and smell, and when in beast form I would have strength around that of a Kodiak bear(strong enough to casually rip a door off a car, for some perspective), jumping ability like that of a cougar, leaping ~forty feet with a ~fifteen foot vertical, steel-hard claws and teeth, superior eyesight and vastly superior hearing and smell.

No special vulnerability to silver. I don't consider that part of "true" werewolf lore, it was just made up in 1936.

I guess I'd be a "good mercenary" type. My abilities are up for hire, but I won't do anything I see as bad or just stand by if someone needs my assistance.
    Oh wow! Good idea, so you would be a 'beast boy' type...haha your awesome no one though of that, not even me!

But

Superhuman strength, speed, agility, and reflexes, heightened senses, and quick healing would be considered a trait...more then a 'power' in my book ^_^
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Deleted
    Anti-hero.

My power would be the ability to make people shut up when I wanted them to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Does Money count as a super power? Id kill for an Iron Man suit...
    /shrug

No... ^_^ Iron man isn't a hero to me! He is a one man army (Don't understand why some just doesn't blow that suit up)

Iron man could be a real life thing, same with Batman and the batman family...but money isn't a power

could say you have a trait for gadgets or enhanced ability of engineering =3

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 07:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Anti-hero.

My power would be the ability to make people shut up when I wanted them to.
    That has to be the lamest power, I ever heard of! Hell that's worse then shrinking down to the size of an ant xD

LIFE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    That has to be the lamest power, I ever heard of! Hell that's worse then shrinking down to the size of an ant xD
    Honestly, you'd think so. But my life would be brilliant!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    I went with Anti-Hero but..........

Does using your powers to steal things count as villain? Maybe I should have voted villain lol
    Nope...^_^

Anti-hero are badass characters, they do right and wrong... or wrong and right

What would your power be?

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 07:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Honestly, you'd think so. But my life would be brilliant!
    People irritate you...don't they =D

well if you had a real 'power' they could fear you, and wouldn't bother you mawhahahahahahha

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 07:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Ok, for powers I'd have the power to travel in time and the power to heal anyone else of any disease. This would mean that I could save anyone I wish and even alter history if done right.

As for traits, I'd like higher creativity(even higher then what I have now, which is a lot) and heightened senses. This means I could create wonderful (or dangerous things) with my creativity and be able to be on my toes at the slightest danger.

I'd like to say I'd be a hero, but I'd be more like Huntress, actually getting rid of the bad guys for good, does that make me an anti-hero?
    I'd use my powers for a better world.
    Huntress was an Anti-hero and went to jail for her 'crimes' not letting mobsters see justice, she let them see there ultimate fate! You would be a Anti-hero
    Last edited by Duito; 2012-08-23 at 07:57 PM.

LIFE

Deleted
    I'd go anti-hero but since you said no immortality i can't think of anything else, i'd just like to have no aging and act as an observer. Just watching never taking any action, maybe act if the world is coming to an end but otherwise i'd just stay behind the scenes and watch. If anyone found out about your powers they'd most likely take advantage of you in a heartbeat