Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    in every post you make you make "subtle" reference to the fact that you don't like GW2, just fuck off, go enjoy panda land.
    Plz dont be a jerk like that next time (dont steal my job)

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    Because people aren't allowed to have an alternative opinion on a website primarily focused on WoW? Why don't you "just fuck off". The guy is allowed an opinion.
    Everyone is allowed an opinion on an open forum but I like many others grow tired of the few that instigate conflict on specific sub forums of games they dislike. If that person has no interest in gw2 he should have little to no opinion over what happens concerning it like winning awards for example. So it begs the question why post here other than to create arguments?

Only a few more days. Woop.

Original game, both sequels, pre-BC, 3 expansions and over 700$ later invested in the game franchise makes me a WoW hater. Lol. I guess Star Wars fans who grew up watching New Hope to Return are now "Star Wars haters" because they majorly agree Ep. I, II and III are mostly ridiculous.

MMOTotal, YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART!

IF YOU'RE NOT MY ALLY, YOU'RE MY ENEMY!

Don't be rude or insulting to others. You know this only will escalate. Consider this a warning. -- Fencers
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-08-20 at 07:37 PM.

Deleted
    Ok, can I just say this, since it's been brought up: People making fun of Pandas and saying it's stupid... Since when has warcraft ever not been stupid? That's where the charm comes from! That's why I'd sit in Warcraft 3 clicking the units and giggling at their jokes. That's why funny quests were introduced. That's why there were funny moments in the MoP trailer. I think that the only thing worse than people hating WoW because of pandas is people defending pandas as a 100% serious design choice. It's not. It's meant to be light hearted and funny, Warcraft has been light hearted and funny since the early 2000s and my favourite part of Cataclysm was the fact it started bringing these little in-jokes, mockeries and farces to vanilla zones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember what Martin Kerstein said at Gamescom:

Stay classy, Tyria.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69DboSfrE1c
    Valar morghulis

Not surprising. GW2 seems to be gaining quite a lot of steam. And no doubt they will win more awards.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjalmtyr View Post
    Ok, can I just say this, since it's been brought up: People making fun of Pandas and saying it's stupid... Since when has warcraft ever not been stupid? That's where the charm comes from! That's why I'd sit in Warcraft 3 clicking the units and giggling at their jokes. That's why funny quests were introduced. That's why there were funny moments in the MoP trailer. I think that the only thing worse than people hating WoW because of pandas is people defending pandas as a 100% serious design choice. It's not. It's meant to be light hearted and funny, Warcraft has been light hearted and funny since the early 2000s and my favourite part of Cataclysm was the fact it started bringing these little in-jokes, mockeries and farces to vanilla zones.
    All of what you posted is generally correct and your opinion is valid but this topic is about gw2 winning an award. Can we all stay on the subject at hand?

I think the game should get a decent boost from this victory and free positive pr is always nice.

Guys, please keep things civil. There is no reason to get so aggressive. Even if unintended or a pointed joke; things spiral quickly from just a few jabs.

Stay on topic. Be polite.

-- Fencers
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-08-20 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by corola10 View Post
    i remember that diablo 3 beta all to well

Because an 1 hour beta is the same as having all zones up to mid level and 95% of the features right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Because an 1 hour beta is the same as having all zones up to mid level and 95% of the features right?
    Are you talking about the D3 beta? That beta was up for weeks man.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Well done ArenaNet.

Honestly I've never ever been so puped up for any game. This wait is killing me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted for Mop, but I think GW2 deserves to win the title just as much as WoW. I'm happy for Anet. Contrary to what a lot of people seem to think, WoW and GW2 can coexist.
    Last edited by Chickat; 2012-08-20 at 07:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I voted for Mop, but I think GW2 deserves to win the title just as much as WoW. I'm happy for Anet. Contrary to what a lot of people seem to think, WoW and GW2 can coexist.
    But... there can only be one! This works like Highlander, right? Where the winner gets all the power?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moralio View Post
    Well done ArenaNet.

Honestly I've never ever been so puped up for any game. This wait is killing me.
    you're puped?

Quote Originally Posted by Deepfreeze View Post
    I would have bought the game if it had wow's graphics. I like the lively colours much better.
    really? have you seen GW2?

Those colors aren't lively enough for you?

next week Will be busy.Guild wars 2 +dark soul for pc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanibull View Post
    really? have you seen GW2?
    *snip for lots of pictures*
    Those colors aren't lively enough for you?
    the other dude is obv an Newbie Troll

Please post productively, calling others trolls adds nothing to the conversation. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-08-20 at 09:42 PM.

Deleted
    That's awesome well done to those that voted and to the creators of GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepfreeze View Post
    I would have bought the game if it had wow's graphics. I like the lively colours much better.
    And in case you meant lively colored characters, here's my lvl 10 asura guardian.

And since you can dye your armor at any time, with any color you've unlocked, I would say that she might be considered a bit bland.

Just a kinda cool sidenote- notice that she is on a slight incline, and her stance changes to reflect it. It's the little things.

By way of comparison, here's my Tauren on a hill.

Last edited by Mechanibull; 2012-08-20 at 09:04 PM.