Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Are you talking about the D3 beta? That beta was up for weeks man.
    I guess he means that you were able to finish the content within an hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepfreeze View Post
    I would have bought the game if it had wow's graphics. I like the lively colours much better.

it's a beautiful world my friend, open your eyes..

*hugs deepfreeze*

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

its not a surprise...people are losing faith in blizzard from cata and diablo 3
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieprince View Post

it's a beautiful world my friend, open your eyes..

*hugs deepfreeze*
    its wonderful isnt it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    We're going to need more servers.
    For a couple weeks, sure.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by kuruptz View Post
    the other dude is obv an Newbie Troll
    I prefer the art style of WoW as well. Am I a newbie troll because I have a different TASTE than you?
    GG logic.

I however am able to enjoy more than one game at a time, so that's not an issue for me. Unless it's horribly optimized and I keep getting the motion-sickness, I'mma play the hell out of this game.

On topic:

Not that I know what that award is, but I'm not surprised to see this game begin winning awards before it's released ;d
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2012-08-20 at 09:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kuruptz View Post
    its wonderful isnt it
    Yes, isn't it beautiful?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I prefer the art style of WoW as well. Am I a newbie troll because I have a different TASTE than you?
    GG logic.

I however am able to enjoy more than one game at a time, so that's not an issue for me. Unless it's horribly optimized and I keep getting the motion-sickness, I'mma play the hell out of this game.

On topic:

Not that I know what that award is, but I'm not surprised to see this game begin winning awards before it's released ;d
    I don't think he meant different taste, but simply pointed out his ridiculousness in the "lively colors" statement. Of course some people enjoy WoW's artstyle more, but it sure can't be because of the lack of lively colors D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    GG logic.

On topic:

Sorry...

umad? =D

*snip*

Post constructively, no meme's.
    Last edited by Jovanaar; 2012-08-20 at 10:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    GG logic.
    By the context of the conversation, he's not "Newbie Troll" because of preferring WoW's art style, but because he's saying that GW2's art style is not colorful. Still shouldn't be calling him a troll, just... figured I'd point that out.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

It´s really good for the game to have won such an award. Good advertising and what not. Damn I´m so pumped up can´t wait

So many people saying they didn't expect it to win, why?
    It's one of a few games that i've ever seen (been gaming a very long time) that is reaching out and trying new things.
    Not the same old re-hashed crap year after year or xpac by xpac, designing new features and game mechanics that can not only be an amazing experience but also path the way for other companies coming through.
    I don't understand some other games, sooo much resources, yet so little creativity - games sticking with "what they know" and re-releasing the same shit year in year out, why not show creativity? Have fun?

(and yes i know it's only the second release of the franchise, but it's been around a long time, and is in amoungst a dominant genre)
    Last edited by xStevooo; 2012-08-20 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah very glad they won. There were a lot of good choices, but glad the one I voted for won! =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donair View Post
    I'd like to get excited for this. I really would. I'd like to get hyped up for the game. But the sad truth is every last one of you squealing in excitement over it will be left disappointed in a few months time. Populations will start to plummet once panda bear raiding hits full swing. WvWvW will turn into 'a couple guys in denial' vs. 'a few more with their fingers in their ears.' The only saving grace is that at least you won't feel like you're wasting a monthly sub on a dying game.

But yeah, enjoy the period between this Sat. and the 25th of Sept. cause that is the only time this game will be vibrant and flourishing. Then prepare to bid Tyria farewell and pack up for either Pandaria or the next "killer."
    O_o

Who said GW2 was a killer?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    O_o

Who said GW2 was a killer?
    People that play WoW.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Populations will start to plummet once panda bear raiding hits full swing...
    But yeah, enjoy the period between this Sat. and the 25th of Sept. ...
    panda bear raiding , will hits full swing 1-2 week after its releases , check again ur data before posting :P
    Last edited by mmocd9c65c8d53; 2012-08-20 at 10:08 PM.

Well they'll plummet soon as the 25th hits and it'll be no going back once the raiding begins was the point . At least until about halfway through the inevitable WoW content drought. At which point maybe some life will return to GW2 but based on the fanatical devotion to DS raiding I've seen in my guild who knows.

Yeah, "MoP is going to kill GW2" type posts aren't welcome here, just as "GW2 is going to kill MoP/WoW" posts aren't welcome either, even if it's just implied. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-08-20 at 11:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they'll plummet soon as the 25th hits and it'll be no going back once the raiding begins was the point . At least until about halfway through the inevitable WoW content drought. At which point maybe some life will return to GW2 but based on the fanatical devotion to DS raiding I've seen in my guild who knows.
    Raiding doesn't take up that much free time, though. Even back in T11, I only would raid a few hours a night, on specific nights, in a fairly hardcore guild. Gotta do something in all the other free time. Nothing but raiding is really worth the time of most raiders.

What else are you going to do after raiding? Unless they do something with MoP that will be an alternate form of end game the answer is nothing. WoW focuses on its raids and that's pretty much 4 hours of the day and not everyday.