Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solidsheep View Post
    You happen to have a build for rangers looking for a good sniper build with long bow?
    Well, not one that's up-to-date in regards to beta build, I imagine.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

3am-7am........maybe I can sneak in an hr xD

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    3am-7am........maybe I can sneak in an hr xD
    Priorities Squirrel...priorities...We've talked about this!
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-08-21 at 12:18 AM.

Oh yes, I need more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    This is awesome. do you have a link to it I can use as a guide?

As for the my weapon of choice it'll be a 2-handed sword.
    Well that's perfect, because I've felt that 2handers fits it best!

Okay, so I can't find the link or even remember which build tool I used, but this is basically what I had in mind. Symbols are optional, of course, it just fit my own personal preference.

(blah, this really belongs in the Guardian thread)
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-21 at 12:22 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post

Okay, so I can't find the link or even remember which build tool I used, but this is basically what I had in mind. Symbols are optional, of course, it just fit my own personal preference.

Wasn't it this one you had all your builds saved on? http://www.gw2builds.org/

thanks. However I don't plan on using the shield. I'd rather go with the bow in its place.
    And replace the elite skill with the tome of wrath
    Last edited by TheEaterofSouls; 2012-08-21 at 12:24 AM.

Deleted
    Nice, my last chance to figure out what to play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    Nice, my last chance to figure out what to play.
    I have 1 word for you, Grenades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    thanks. However I don't plan on using the shield. I'd rather go with the bow in its place.
    And replace the elite skill with the tome of wrath
    I can fully agree with that, of course. Condition removal is helpful. Depends on the situation, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Wasn't it this one you had all your builds saved on? http://www.gw2builds.org/
    Yeah, but they're all from BWE1. :<

Edit: THIS is the tool I was thinking of, but I still can't find that link. Blarg. Maybe I imagined the link, and just had the build in my head.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-21 at 12:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    I have 1 word for you, Grenades.
    Don't make this harder than it already is!

Yeah, but they're all from BWE1. :<
    Ooh, hmm, if you started using a new one then it was probably this one http://en.gw2codex.com/

That's the most up to date builder I know of that allows you to save builds.

I can fully agree with that, of course. Condition removal is helpful. Depends on the situation, of course.
    The shield would still be there in pvp and wvw as extra defense tho.

better safe than sorry
    Last edited by TheEaterofSouls; 2012-08-21 at 12:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I believe the Shield periodically applies the knockback bubble thing that you get as the off-hand Shield #5, while it's summoned. So that's useful.

But again, wrong thread for all this. ^_^

yah........

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalla View Post
    Don't make this harder than it already is!
    You're welcome

Hooray! Hopefully Skelington's computer problems won't be so evident.

Is there a new nvidia driver out yet for gw2?

For this test I've gotta test my fps doing different things, like just standing in the mist, maybe standing around in some other low population area, as well as running around, and then in spvp and wvw.

I'm getting a new cpu (i5-3570k, can't wait!!) and a mobo on Wed/Thurs, so I'm interested in seeing how much of an improvement there is compared to my current cpu (amd 630 quad core). It might be skewed a little bit though if they do any more optimization, but I'll just be happy if there's an improvement regardless of the reason.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-08-21 at 12:42 AM.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blarg! I'm over thinking things now... Now I'm no longer 100% sure that Norn warrior is what I want to roll for my main... Mesmers and Necros have been tempting me, alone with those Asurans (so damn irresistible!)
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven