Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yessssssss!!! I love it!!!
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Deleted
    Gues it'll be the last one with the release right around the corner, but yeah who knows!

Anyone got link to the timezones?

or well for aussies?
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

10+ Year Old Account
    Drat, not good timing for me :/

---------- Post added 2012-08-21 at 11:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    Anyone got link to the timezones?

or well for aussies?
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...Test%20&sort=1

NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

My client isn't done downloading yet T_T 11GB left. Stupid Anet, couldn't they wait another 3 days?

Excuse me while I go cry on a corner.

(BTW, only people who pre-purchased are able to participate on those tests? I got a beta key but only for the third weekend event, which unfortunately I missed)

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Deleted
    There´s a new patch, about 800 glorious new files
    Last edited by mmoc2f42a3101f; 2012-08-21 at 01:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    (BTW, only people who pre-purchased are able to participate on those tests? I got a beta key but only for the third weekend event, which unfortunately I missed)
    Yes. Beta keys were one weekend only.

10+ Year Old Account
    My first time being able to play...so excited..-tears at eyes-

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Yes. Beta keys were one weekend only.
    ahh =( well, then that means I wouldn't had been able to participate even if the client had downloaded already.

U_U what a shame. Well, Tyria will have to wait a wee bit more before its blessed with my fabulousness.

10+ Year Old Account
    ahh =( well, then that means I wouldn't had been able to participate even if the client had downloaded already.

U_U what a shame. Well, Tyria will have to wait a wee bit more before its blessed with my fabulousness.
    Y U NO pre-purchase? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Y U NO pre-purchase? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    No munny =( I'm still finishing up paying for my car, which is gonna take me the better part of a year. As it is, I'm buying MoP with in-game gold (A guildie wanna help me, she's like my best-est friend ever) because I can't afford that one either. Add to that the fact that games cost a fortune in my country, and well......... the rest is history.

I have been saving 200.000 bolivares per month for the past 2 months in order to buy the game, and I should had enough by mid-october, or early november. Till then I have to wait.

I hate waiting >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    As it is, I'm buying MoP with in-game gold (A guildie wanna help me, she's like my best-est friend ever) because I can't afford that one either.
    Same thing happened to me with Cata, except it was my guild leader, so he practically owned me.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Same thing happened to me with Cata, except it was my guild leader, so he practically owned me.
    Slavery never ended, just changed form :O. I hope you were not an orc, that would just put the nail in the coffin.

Hahah joking XD
    Last edited by Zilong; 2012-08-21 at 01:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I was a Tauren with black fur?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Thanks Mif, meh - too early for me liking, but I will be up at 7 am, so I might fiddle for couple of hours....
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    3am-7am........maybe I can sneak in an hr xD
    Singapore or Western australia? Im in same boat haha I'll probably go to sleep " early " and wake up at 3am...want to get my practise on ready for prepurchase date of 25th.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    For this test I've gotta test my fps doing different things, like just standing in the mist, maybe standing around in some other low population area, as well as running around, and then in spvp and wvw.

I'm getting a new cpu (i5-3570k, can't wait!!) and a mobo on Wed/Thurs, so I'm interested in seeing how much of an improvement there is compared to my current cpu (amd 630 quad core). It might be skewed a little bit though if they do any more optimization, but I'll just be happy if there's an improvement regardless of the reason.
    im getting the same cpu this week! haha

heh woot I'm home for this one. Couldnt make any last week I was puting in extra shifts in advance so I can have time off for launch.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Slavery never ended, just changed form :O. I hope you were not an orc, that would just put the nail in the coffin.

Hahah joking XD
    auch xD that's so mean =P

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    LOL :P I know how that feels. Because she bought Cataclysm for me too. She never guilt-tripped me into helping her farm stuff, but occasionally she'd go "remember that one time where I bought you a videogame?" when I didn't wanted to tank a few heroics for her MANY alts (She has like 20)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it's my day off, too. Doing the Happy dance now.
    Last edited by Gknight; 2012-08-21 at 02:26 AM. Reason: extra D in doing