Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noxus View Post
    maybe some class Achievements like diablo3
    Oooh that would be so awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not against this, you have a point, they're supposed to be hard and be called achievements for a reason. But, atm there are 193 mounts(according to the armory), and I think around 40 are being added in MoP, making the 250 one unobtainable

Farm herbs for 8 hours straight, where if you dont loot atleast 1 herb every 5 mins, the counter resets.

Why? Because its what I'll end up doing to farm herbs for my guild come MoP.

Side note, did they release anything about MoP DMCs yet?

I'd like to see 500hks achieve and also achievement granting title The Destroyer.

Deleted
    I'd love to make a fos myself with a tabard title mount & pet as reward wich wud requier = 150+ mounts , 150+ pets , 50+ exalteds , 40+ tabards and 30+ titles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheeus View Post
    Also add more achievements like "Herald of the Titans" for older instances,so i can level/use twinks!! Long shot i know
    Yes please

Deleted
    150/200 Mount achieve
    And why the hell everyone wants 500k HKs?It takes approximately 208 1/3 days of straight playing BGs assuming u got 100HK/h.
    Also blizz stated somewhere that it will be impossible to que with more than 5 ppl in MoP so goodbye Preform AV Enabler.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rambominator View Post
    150/200 Mount achieve
    And why the hell everyone wants 500k HKs?It takes approximately 208 1/3 days of straight playing BGs assuming u got 100HK/h.
    Also blizz stated somewhere that it will be impossible to que with more than 5 ppl in MoP so goodbye Preform AV Enabler.
    Wow. 100 HK/h? That's damn low. Sounds like a bot. o.O
    Back then I made 250k, i got like ~800-1,2k HK/h. Play effective, if you want to achieve a goal. If not, guess what ... ignore it and play for "fun".

I want a 150 mounts achiev with a bat mount as it's reward.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

How about a new "Insane" feat .... 500k fish caught .... you'd have to be insane to do that!

10+ Year Old Account
    - Class achievements
    - More reputation achievements (at least 1 achievement for every faction)
    - Profession specific achievements (accwide ofc, like Leatherworking achievements)
    - More exploration achievements of some kind (no more achivs killing rares tho)
    - More quest achievements
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Blizzard just confirmed no 150 mount achievement at launch, what a joke.

I've discussed this a bit with Cory Stockton (Mumper). There won't be a new mount achievement with the launch of Mists of Pandaria, though we'll consider adding one in patch 5.1. We agree that it's probably time to set a new bar for mount collectors.

150 at 5.1 is about to be about as useless as 100 is now.
    Last edited by Dakhath; 2012-08-21 at 07:56 PM.

Deleted
    Well. With 5.1 they could add 200 + 250 the time, too. 150 is not enough.

Deleted
    i rly hope for a new insanegrind, we havent had one since BC

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see the "Oops! I farted again!" achievement where you have to target each race/class combo and use the /fart emote on them.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyroblade90 View Post
    I made 250k, i got like ~800-1,2k HK/h. Play effective
    Lol, at that bullshit claim. Even in a premade with AV enabler, doing a IoC HK farm you'd be lucky to get those types of HKs per hour of play time.

That's on average 1 HK every 3.6 seconds, over the entire hour, not just while you're in the BG.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2012-08-22 at 06:48 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    A new HK Achivement.

Class Achivements. With Account shared Achivements, this only makes sense

A new mount achivement (Come on man, You could hit 100 in WOTLK)

Proffesion Achivements. For ALL the Proffesions.

More General Achivements, just some random ones. I love em'

More PVP Achivements, Getting 100wins isn't that hard... And with Account wide achivements it's a joke, a 150and250would be awesome (The 100 one still only req for Battlemaster)

A "Rare" achivement for all the "rare" creatures in Eastern kingdom and Kalimdor.

More PVP achivements about killing shit in the Horde/Alliance city's, i remember first months of WOTLK with all the "LFM FTA" spam.

Deleted
    150 & 200 mounts achievements, with decent looking mounts this time around.
    Last edited by mmocbfaacb1cad; 2012-08-22 at 07:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Lol, at that bullshit claim. Even in a premade with AV enabler, doing a IoC HK farm you'd be lucky to get those types of HKs per hour of play time.

That's on average 1 HK every 3.6 seconds, over the entire hour, not just while you're in the BG.
    Playing with Premade is atm bs. It's not woth. Wait 1 more week till MoP Pre AddOn Patch hits the server. Made my HKs back then with Cata Pre AddOn Patch 4.0.X. Dozen of players dying in such phases within seconds, cause there is no balance at all. 1 average alterac took me like 20 min, instant que pop, goad the rnds defending first boss while you cap snowfall. Easily ~350-450 HKs per alterac.

As i said, learn to play effective. Farming HKs in the middle / end of an addon is just dumb with that advanced pvp gear.
    Last edited by mmoc54673b0ca2; 2012-08-22 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noxus View Post
    maybe some class Achievements like diablo3
    Please! That would be fucking great!
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.