Zandalar Tribe reputation!

So, is it still possible to earn reputation with the Zandalar Tribe in Cataclysm? It's there in my rep tab as neutral, but I'd like it to be exalted.

Thanks

Nope, it got removed with the pre-cata patch. Players who got it to exalted gained a FoS.

Shen'dralar, Gelkis Clan Centaur and the Magram Clan Centaur are also still in the Reputation tab, but also got removed with cata.

Nope, it's impossible now, the Zandalari trolls left Pajamas island (or whatever it's called), and turned evil in 4.1, so there aren't any non-psycho Zandalari trolls around anymore...

Deleted
    As far as I know, it's not.

Spoilers:

They are an enemy faction in Mists as far as I've seen and I've yet to see a neutral or friendly npc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, when cata went live the trolls all buggered off from that tiny island, leaving those who wanted to get rep with the Zandalari bummed out.

The trolls ARE coming back in MoP but in what capacity we have no clue. (im calling a raid right now)

Argh, that sucks. As far as I can see, it's the only faction that still shows in the rep tab that you can't actually do anything about. At least I can move it to inactive.

Right before the Zandalari Troll Reputation went away I started grinding it. I got exalted but only to 770/1000. Does anyone think a GM would grant me the 229 rep if I open a ticket? I'm already exalted so I wouldn't gain anything really. I just really want that little green bar to go to the end....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dangelo37 View Post
    Right before the Zandalari Troll Reputation went away I started grinding it. I got exalted but only to 770/1000. Does anyone think a GM would grant me the 229 rep if I open a ticket? I'm already exalted so I wouldn't gain anything really. I just really want that little green bar to go to the end....
    Nope, never going to happen.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    Well.... damn.... going to try anyway. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    GM's have granted vanity rep before. An example that sticks out was the first person to hit exalted Bloodsail given the 1 rep since he had previously done the quests to push him over (this was before Shelly was added to game) and had no other way to do so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solia View Post
    GM's have granted vanity rep before. An example that sticks out was the first person to hit exalted Bloodsail given the 1 rep since he had previously done the quests to push him over (this was before Shelly was added to game) and had no other way to do so.
    Well the difference there is that the faction was still in the game. This one isnt.

At the same time, he's already exalted so it's really only his OCD that would benefit. I feel for him as I'm exactly the same way, I need a long line of green bars.

I'd ask a GM, even multiple GMs. Hopefully you will get one that sympathizes.
    Last edited by Dakhath; 2012-08-18 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Nope, it got removed with the pre-cata patch. Players who got it to exalted gained a FoS.

Shen'dralar, Gelkis Clan Centaur and the Magram Clan Centaur are also still in the Reputation tab, but also got removed with cata.
    OMG! those were the two most important reps in the game! how dare they.

Deleted
    they did put in a quest chain in the new desolace which at the end was meant to bring both gelkis and magram to exalted but it never worked properly and in the end they declared it broken and gave up trying to fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have some of the tokens you break at the alter, are they still useable? Im exalted with them, still curious tho.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    I have some of the tokens you break at the alter, are they still useable? Im exalted with them, still curious tho.
    I really doubt it, seeing as though there's nothing on that island anymore if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    I'm pretty sure you can't use them anymore, unfortunately.