10+ Year Old Account
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch1991 View Post
    I love it!
    Your're so darn sweet, love how u stay in my room bless ya
    Thankyo
    I say, love the sig- name looks great now!
    Last edited by Ladylora; 2012-08-22 at 02:13 AM.
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    Your're so darn sweet, love how u stay in my room bless ya
    Thankyou
    Psh! You took time out of making that to show me how to do something on photoshop. You're the sweet one!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow thats awesome Myssham, You must be hard at work

Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    *Another* twitch request, trying to battle through them but getting more than i can get done, so my queue is still totally closed for a fair time, sorry
    Click to visit finished site: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin

Banner

Info

Background (Click for fullsize)

Hope you guys like, as always comments n thought appreciated

/Lora
    I am so jealous of your twitch layouts! Love!

Very purty Myss! I really like this one. <3

Thanks a ton Myssham! Had no idea you would get it done this quickly, and it looks great! Had to stop watching the stream so that I wouldn't completely ruin the final product for myself =) (I may have managed a couple sneak peeks lol)

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    1 Week cooldown repost here >.<

I'm not sure how difficult it is to swap the orc to a human and the text to Sovngarde but i would appreciate it a lot D:. I would PM i4ni but s/he seems to not be taking requests atm.

Thankyou for your time .
    I'm not as good as i4ni but I'll claim it since no one else has.

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Psh! Your work is lovely too. I adore your current signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira View Post
    Lies! Your work is stunning.
    I actually was going to claim this, but you beat me to it ;;P
    <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Removed to prevent multiple artists from working on the same signature.
    Last edited by Rerunn; 2012-09-02 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Lies! Your work is stunning.
    I actually was going to claim this, but you beat me to it ;;P
    <3
    Oh sweetie take it. I don't mind really. I'm sure there is more to sift through.

And thanks y'all for the nice comments.

Anyone know what I could have done to GIMP and/or WMV to make all my renders transparent? Not all the way, just so you can see the white and grey squares. Idk what I did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reakash View Post
    Visible text: I'd love it to read Drakkell, Savior of Azeroth somewhere on there
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kkell/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 11 Normal
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Swinging my Weapon would be great!
    General colour scheme: Blue hue, DK's represent :O
    CLAIMED
    Use it or not, up to you.

I cannot speak for the others, as to their reasons for not picking up certain requests, but in the hopes of helping, perhaps providing my own reasons will encourage requesters to rethink some of their specifics or at least realize/understand why it may take longer for theirs to be tackled.

@Whidbey: Several things stopped me from picking this one up. First, I couldn't get your tabard to load in WMV (I think it is because it is a general guild tabard, rather than a faction related one, not really sure), which I think is what inspired your choice of background coloring, so something I'm assuming you would want visible. I managed to sort out a "firing bow" shot, however the shoulders severely obscure/overlap the face of your char to the extent that would require some heavy manipulating on my part to modify, and I'm just not that adept at working with stuff like that. The general size of the bow and stance of the char would greatly cover the sig space, so not sure how easy it would be to fit in the spirit beast without the sig feeling too overcrowded (or alternatively the char itself being too small to show enough of the bow to your liking).

@Paqt: Similar reasons as the above explanation. The bow stance/firing is still a bit too complex for me to pull off successfully.

@Correlia: Again, similar reasons. Generally speaking a signature is basically a headshot of someone's character, perhaps focusing on the helmet or shoulders, but not much else. These requests asking for special stances, attacking, swinging swords, firing bows, tend to much more difficult to effectively pull off in the limited space of a signature. In order to include a weapon of significant size being swung or wielded, it requires the render to be smaller, to fit everything in. As well, you requested a wallpaper to go along with/having similar theme to your sig/avatar. Generally speaking I avoid requests with wallpapers. While in some cases I could probably handle the signature part, I think it better if a single individual were to provide the sig/avatar/wallpaper as a complete set, so that the look/feel of the individual pieces still retain a cohesive element.

@Stanzilla: Basically I know nothing of creating these twitch things I see many requesting. I group those type of requests in with the wallpapers and such. I just don't work well with larger images (I guess I prefer the cramped spacing of the small sized sigs), and as for the banner, same reason I gave Correlia....better that a single individual work on both components so that the style and such are more unified.

@Enemyarms: Similar reasons as explained to previous requesters. Your char in a spell casting stance, shooting a chaos bolt (which has rather large effects itself, the dragon head or something like that, if I remember correctly) and including felguard and imp into the sig was just not workable for me, though I did try it a few times. Simply too much to squeeze in and not have it looking like a terrible mishmash.

@Sonnillon: Knock it up to my being slightly dense, but the sizing and "set to liquid" bit confused me. Not sure if say it would be acceptible for a 1060 px wide by 300 px high banner. Or if you meant it needed to be wider, to span the entire site. And the fading of the sides, how deep into the banner should the fading start? And you ask for something that would represent "the fact that we are a family guild", not sure what you mean by that either, unless you mean to include a byline beneath the guild name to specifically state that fact.

@WoWiTzGeo: Yours is difficult for me in that I don't have the MoP gear available in my version of WMV (so no panda hat, etc). I believe there is a beta/test version that has them included (which some here do appear to be using), but I do not plan to update my version till the official update is released/made available. Hopefully someone with access to the specific gear you are asking for will have time and willingness to assist you.

@Wraylas: Basically I ignore the wallpaper requests. It is nothing personal, mind you, nor really anything to do with specifics of your request, since the size allows for plenty of room for the stance you seek and the inclusion of other elements, like your pets. It is simply a size/image scale I prefer not to work in, as mentioned above.

@phoenix01: Another example of size/spacing problems for me. Not exactly sure how to even begin to pull off the "rising from the grave" scene and it not come out too small so as to fit, or not be fully recongnizable if it were zoomed-in on. Not sure if that makes sense, but sorry to say that I'll have to leave this to the more experienced/talented.

@Rerunn: Same as WoWiTzGeo, I don't have access to the equipment you have asked for, but as far as I can tell, everything else about your request seems very reasonable, so I don't think you will have to wait too long before another can help with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandCrusaderDante View Post
    I would love to request a forum signature :3
    Text: Dante - Bleeding Hollow
    Screenshot: http://oi49.tinypic.com/ff7rcj.jpg
    Gear Set: Heroic T10 DK set, as shown in the picture above
    Pose: I wouldn't say a pose but a close up on the helm if all possible
    Colour Scheme: I would like it to be that redish..darkish, that feeling of evil it would go along with the gear set
    Extra: There is only one thing I would like to ask is to kinda show the eyes on the helm more terrifying as in having a imbued glare

Thank you!
    CLAIMED
    Will give this one a try. Fingers crossed!

EDIT: Here goes:
    Last edited by mmoce95942fed1; 2012-08-22 at 09:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Repost I edited some things, to make the request more simpler ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    If any of great artists have time I have a special request.

Since my BF birthday is coming up, I want to gift him something special.

I would like a wallpaper in size of 1980x1024

Featuring my hunter and my BF's Paladin

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...illon/advanced and http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lador/advanced.

Gear set: Hunter should wear the same gear, with helm visible, like in armory (melee weapon "Bloodfall" (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50727) and ranged weapon "Envoy of Mortality"(http://www.wowhead.com/item=40385). Paladin should have Full Judgement (T2 afaik) set, no helm visible with "Light's Justice" (http://www.wowhead.com/item=28771/lights-justice) as weapon and "Dawnforge Defender" (http://www.wowhead.com/item=34676) as shield.

General scene should be something like that - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/media/ar...iew#/env-beach (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/media/ar...iew#/env-beach). Hunter/paladin should be holding hands and facing the "distance"

Visible text:
    Somewhere on a bg, where ever will it fit.
    A special world for you and me
    A special bond one cannot see
    It wraps us up in its cocoon
    And holds us fiercely in its womb.

Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
    Gently nestling us to the fold
    Like silken thread it holds us fast
    Bonds like this are meant to last.

And though at times a thread may break
    A new one forms in its wake
    To bind us closer and keep us strong
    In a special world, where we belong.
    I truly hope that some of you fine artists have time

Deleted
    Really pretty Twitch background/ID image Myssham and Geeki!Wow!
    And thanx Elyaan for the amazing wallpaper tutorial. I might actually pump up some courage now to make one...

---
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacrament View Post
    Signature Request:

Visible text: Sacrament
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B1t/simple - If you need more pics let me know and I can get some
    Gear set: Current Healing Season 11 gear
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Up to the artist ^.^ - If possible a close up of the head/torso and something at 45 degree angle?
    General colour scheme: Anything that fits with the set she's wearing.
    Any extras: Up to the artist ^.^ - Something with the background with splatter brushes?
    Not sure if this has been claimed. Pm'd the requester just in case and if it hasn't then I'll be claiming it
    Last edited by mmoc76daca7658; 2012-08-22 at 08:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post

@Sonnillon: Knock it up to my being slightly dense, but the sizing and "set to liquid" bit confused me. Not sure if say it would be acceptible for a 1060 px wide by 300 px high banner. Or if you meant it needed to be wider, to span the entire site. And the fading of the sides, how deep into the banner should the fading start? And you ask for something that would represent "the fact that we are a family guild", not sure what you mean by that either, unless you mean to include a byline beneath the guild name to specifically state that fact.
    Yes, 1060px wide and 300px high will be acceptable, as the website doesn't have limits set for the height of the banner. As for the fading I would say, that if the banner "image" area would be around 1030px and the 15px from each side will start fading will be good enough. Which leaved 15px+1030px+15px giving the 1060px wide banner.

Visible text: Would like guild name (Punished), faction (Horde), raiding preference (10-man), server (Auchindoun (EU)) order and placement would leave up to the artist

Logo: Would like a Horde insignia shown somewhere

General colour scheme: Greenish red to reflect the new expansion and the fact that we are Horde.

Specifics: Would like some temple (temple entrance) to be visible through mist in BG. As for foreground, something that would represent the new expansion (mayhaps a Panda)
    As for the "Family friendly part", it is hard to put into words (english is not my first language), ignore it.

Deleted
    Week cooldown repost

Thanks a lot in advance for who will make this signature, the request (besides the text) is just some idea. Do whatever you like

Visible text: "Escelion", and beneath that: "<Inner Sanctum>".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: A druid in (night-elf) moonkin form.
    Gear set: None, because of the moonkin-form.
    Helm visible: Same as above, moonkin-form, with head ofcourse!
    Your pose: Casting a spell.
    General colour scheme: A bit dark, that the signature leaves an "intimidating" impression.
    Any extras: Let your creativity be! ;D
    Last edited by mmoc0c39b02559; 2012-08-22 at 08:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Escelion View Post
    Week cooldown repost

Thanks a lot in advance for who will make this signature, the request (besides the text) is just some idea. Do whatever you like

Visible text: "Escelion", and beneath that: "<Inner Sanctum>".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: A druid in (night-elf) moonkin form.
    Gear set: None, because of the moonkin-form.
    Helm visible: Same as above, moonkin-form, with head ofcourse!
    Your pose: Casting a spell.
    General colour scheme: A bit dark, that the signature leaves an "intimidating" impression.
    Any extras: Let your creativity be! ;D
    Claimed - just feel like making a signature

And done - hope you like it

Last edited by Shyama; 2012-08-22 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Forgot the guild name - oops
    Requests CLOSED

Just finished Soko's tutorial and this is what a came up with. What do you think?