Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Have you never watched the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air? Norn dance is best dance!
    isn't it like 20 yearsd old? I remeber watching it as a kid, but younger people have no idea what it is, it's just look stupid for them.

Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    isn't it like 20 yearsd old? I remeber watching it as a kid, but younger people have no idea what it is, it's just look stupid for them.
    Reruns baby. I'm only 19 myself and it was on all the time throughout my childhood and up into my teens.

Quote Originally Posted by Vahaal View Post
    For the love of all that is profane, this bug must NOT be fixed.
    AGREED.
    Last edited by Wynnyelle; 2012-08-22 at 11:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahaal View Post
    For the love of all that is profane, this bug must NOT be fixed.
    Seconded!

Now that would be hilarious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Apparently Lich form was bugged and could dance.It also did the carlton.
    OH MY LORD, WHAT! That is amaziiiiiiiiing!

Maybe not as fun as with music, but the little sounds they make while dancing were too good to cut out x3 you can always put your own music to it ;D

All races male / female : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BSTWgV6SAY :3

10+ Year Old Account
    We. Need. Gangnam Style. Dance. Now. Please? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Apparently Lich form was bugged and could dance.It also did the carlton.
    That needs to be a real thing.

---------- Post added 2012-08-22 at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alexise View Post
    Ugh they really need this so damn funny and catchy XD(dont know how many times i replayed it XD

-edit- sweet, thanks mif /hands ya a bucket of delicious cookies
    Which part? It mostly looks like already existing dances like the Ride the Pony dance.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    Someone really needs to post this in MoP forum

I'm too scared

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    I swear this thread's posts consist of 30% of that video over and over as if they're the first one to link it

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 01:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Someone really needs to post this in MoP forum

I'm too scared
    Why? To attempt to troll easily offended people, only to have the thread locked?

Quote Originally Posted by mofo View Post
    It's the Haka, the Maori War Dance. The New Zealand All Black rugby team does it before the start of every rugby match and that's why it's famous. There are various versions of the Haka as well, and all of them are visceral. It's the perfect fit for the Charr.
    also, on a side note: the maori used the war dance as a way of intimidating the foe, which is another reason it fits perfectly with the charr

The Charr dance really needs shouting. Then I would LOVE it.

Without the shouting, though, it's just kind of 'meh.'

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no point in linking that in the WoW forums. Not only would the thread get locked (and, mind you, this thread will get locked if people keep doing game vs game discussion), but the common defense of WoW players is that the WoW version of the dance has more "life" because it's not the same thing every time you type /dance. Randomness is apparently a plus when it comes to well-known dances done as a group.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-23 at 12:42 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Holy crap, i hope they keep the dancing lich form! They fixed sit-jump, they can atleast let us keep this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    There's no point in linking that in the WoW forums. Not only would the thread get locked (and, mind you, this thread will get locked if people keep doing game vs game discussion), but the common defense of WoW players is that the WoW version of the dance has more "life" because it's not the same thing every time you type /dance. Randomness is apparently a plus when it comes to well-known dances done as a group.
    All i have to say is ha
    id just like to see if there is any plans for the mentioned dance studio or at least plans of adding one ones eventually the current have exceeded my expectations though
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Window View Post
    All i have to say is ha
    id just like to see if there is any plans for the mentioned dance studio or at least plans of adding one ones eventually the current have exceeded my expectations though
    They won't do it until it's been confirmed that extra dances can be bought from the gem store.

Not to bash on WoW or anything, because they've done a fantastic job of remaining popular for so long, but Blizzard typically doesn't implement new things that improve the genre as a whole until there's competition that forces them to do it so that they can stay on top, saying "Hey, we have that too!"
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-23 at 12:56 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Window View Post
    All i have to say is ha
    Yeah... they're not going to add that until GW2 adds theres, then wows going to be like "Zomg, see, we -were- working on that all along! And now it's finally, and conveniently, done!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaay.... keep giving us your monies plox!"

it's kinda like with the transmog stuff... they said for years and years they will never add that sort of thing to the game, then forums blow up with it and they add it asap... Oh blizzard you so silly!!

So, back on topic, do you guys think that we will be able to do all the dances as every race for free? Or do you think we'll need to buy something that lets us do that in the gem shop? (Face it, we all know there is a dance studio guy, we've seen him, there's music for him... etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    it's kinda like with the transmog stuff... they said for years and years they will never add that sort of thing to the game, then forums blow up with it and they add it asap... Oh blizzard you so silly!!
    Wasn't it right about the time some other major MMORPG was confirmed to have some major armor customization thing going on? I forget which game it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Wasn't it right about the time some other major MMORPG was confirmed to have some major armor customization thing going on? I forget which game it was.
    I think SWTOR, and/or Rift added it around that time, BUT i know that the wow forums (according to a friend who plays wow) were all bringing up how "Oh GW2 has transmog, why can't we have it too?" and all those sort of things.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Those dances were awesome, so much detail and work in them. Plus the option to synchronize them in a group is just the icing on the cake

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Well the ritualist male in GW 1 had the napolean dynamite dance.
    and the female necromancer was the thriller... Definitely appropriate for fantasy games.