Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Of course this would happen when I'm re-installing the game

Gah! It's saying my account doesn't exist.

Lol somebody's working at late hours at ANet. Big patch
    Last edited by rezoacken; 2012-08-23 at 04:45 AM.

I check my facebook 40 mins into the test, go to open GW2, find out I have 4.8k files to download. yea, not much time to do anything

Grrr just upgraded and formated so mad

Played an Engineer ... AMAZING CLASS, definitely going to be going that on release. Can't wait for the 25TH!!

That was a quick one

Deleted
    Well, I managed to play for 20 minutes. My first ever 20 minutes. And wow... I'm in loveee<3!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was nice while it was up, even though I got stuck in WvW and couldn't find my way out lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Spen that entire time on the character customization screen, think I got how I want my toon to look on launch. All I need is this game to launch and for me to hit level 30 saturday and hopefully get to check out a few dungeons before I go to bed after playing it all morning/day/night long. Did it for Cataclysm, might as well do it for this.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Spen that entire time on the character customization screen, think I got how I want my toon to look on launch. All I need is this game to launch and for me to hit level 30 saturday and hopefully get to check out a few dungeons before I go to bed after playing it all morning/day/night long. Did it for Cataclysm, might as well do it for this.
    I did that the first 45 min of the last stress test. I made a Norn, an Asura, and a Slyvari. Somehow, making the Norn took 35 min... the Asura and Sylvari didn't take hardly any time. XD
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Spen that entire time on the character customization screen, think I got how I want my toon to look on launch.
    That's exactly what I did too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've spent the last few stress tests, including this one, (almost) doing nothing but trying to make sure I can recreate the character I used in the beta tests.

All that time, and yet, still not 100%! (Note to past self: what did you dooo)

Quote Originally Posted by Roessen View Post
    I've spent the last few stress tests, including this one, (almost) doing nothing but trying to make sure I can recreate the character I used in the beta tests.

All that time, and yet, still not 100%! (Note to past self: what did you dooo)
    WTB GW2 Model Viewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me and a buncha guildies went zerging around the human start zone rofl - good times way too short!

I want to go back! ANet, let me in!!
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Me and a buncha guildies went zerging around the human start zone rofl - good times way too short!

I want to go back! ANet, let me in!!
    I say we march down to Anet HQ and 'protest' there front door 'Let Us [Log] In!'

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if we all send them pigeons.....
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Maybe if we all send them pigeons.....
    No pigeons where I live... but plent of magpie, redtail hawks, horned owls, and robins...

... tweet-bomb twitter!

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw man, was playing PoE and suddenly see this thread an hour after the stress test is over. FUUUUUUUUUUU
    Playing Path of Exile and Guild Wars 2

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinax View Post
    Aw man, was playing PoE and suddenly see this thread an hour after the stress test is over. FUUUUUUUUUUU
    Twitter didn't update that they where having a stress test... until 17 minutes after the test ended.