Quote Originally Posted by ggnore View Post
    I have pre order account and I will start playing 1 day early. When I get my game on the 28th and with it another cd key where should I enter it? Do i go to register.guildwars2.com and select that I already have guild wars account (I am not sure if this refers to having gw1 or gw2 account) or what?
    That's exactly what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore View Post
    I have pre order account and I will start playing 1 day early. When I get my game on the 28th and with it another cd key where should I enter it? Do i go to register.guildwars2.com and select that I already have guild wars account (I am not sure if this refers to having gw1 or gw2 account) or what?
    yep, that's where you go

during it it will ask do you have a guild Wars account, simply enter the email/password there and it will be linked together

Deleted
    Did anyone else notice Guild Wars 2 wasn't an option in any categories of the golden joystick awards this year ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laddips View Post
    Did anyone else notice Guild Wars 2 wasn't an option in any categories of the golden joystick awards this year ?
    Just becouse it'd win it all... No fun in that?

Jk aside, that's strange indeed...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roflatorlunde View Post
    Just becouse it'd win it all... No fun in that?
    It could well be

10+ Year Old Account
    PC Gamer interview with Johnathon Sharp about skills, balance, etc :
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/08/23/gu...and-balancing/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    PC Gamer interview with Johnathon Sharp about skills, balance, etc :
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/08/23/gu...and-balancing/
    If there had been a website somewhere during the beta where I could look up builds I probably would have done. Is that something you want to bring inside the game at all, or are you happy for people to alt-tab out?

That’s one of the things that I can’t talk too much about, but in Guild Wars 1 we had a lot of stuff to do exactly that and we have plans to do that.
    Oooh, I have to wonder what they've got in store.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

well in GW1 you could use the wiki in game, probably something similar will be implemented in GW2

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    well in GW1 you could use the wiki in game, probably something similar will be implemented in GW2
    As in it would link you to the wiki and minimize your game, which it still does in GW2 apparently. /wiki assassin for example would bring up the assassin wiki page in a separate window.

It could also be pointing to a build management system similar to GW1s

Where do I add the code I get from the CE, so they don't close the game on my face?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Where do I add the code I get from the CE, so they don't close the game on my face?
    I think starting on the 25th. I had the same question but someone else told me it would be then.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Can't do that as of now, think you will be able to the 25th when the headstart begins.
    Last edited by Harnace; 2012-08-23 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avuun View Post
    I think starting on the 25th. I had the same question but someone else told me it would be then.
    <Once, there was a pony here. But apparently, that counts as spam, even though just saying "Okay, thanks!" would have been the same, just with much less style.>
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2012-08-23 at 07:06 PM.

is anyone able to access their HoM? I was able to yesterday with no problems but today i'm getting an error saying it can't find my character :x
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&n=Rofflemau

Quote Originally Posted by Rofflemau View Post
    is anyone able to access their HoM? I was able to yesterday with no problems but today i'm getting an error saying it can't find my character :x
    Nope I can't either, getting the same error.
    Last edited by Harnace; 2012-08-23 at 07:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    MSNBC video interview with Mike O'Brien and Daniel Dociu

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...67600#48767600

Quote Originally Posted by Aluano View Post
    Nope I can't either, getting the same error.
    Well, they've posted on twitter:
    Quote Originally Posted by GW Twitter
    We're aware that the Hall of Monuments website is currently unavailable and are working on bringing it back online ^SL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    MSNBC video interview with Mike O'Brien and Daniel Dociu

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...67600#48767600
    Thanks. Daniel Dociu is the man who saved and made GW1 great in my opinion. The graphics before he came aboard was just awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    He also has a very intimidating interview face. :O
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.