Thread: PVP Lobby

PVP Lobby

1. I've seen videos that show training dummies in the Mists but I can't find them. Where are they?

2. Can you try out different weapons in the Mists?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sync View Post
    1. I've seen videos that show training dummies in the Mists but I can't find them. Where are they?

2. Can you try out different weapons in the Mists?
    1. They're training golems and you can find them by going up when your in the general lobby area and just follow the road. It's also noted on your map, I believe.

2. Yes. You're able to buy all the weapons for zero glory (don't know if this'll change).
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    2. Yes. You're able to buy all the weapons for zero glory (don't know if this'll change).
    Doubt that'll change cause you'd have to start pvping using Arena nets sometimes weird templates and being unable to change it to something else

Thanks. I looked at the map, but didn't see them.

Is there a vendor in the Mists that sells weapons?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sync View Post
    Is there a vendor in the Mists that sells weapons?
    Once you're past the tutorial, head right from the entrance and theres a vendor for weapons (and sigils), one for armor (and runes) and one for amulets (and gems for it).

Quote Originally Posted by Ynna View Post
    1. They're training golems and you can find them by going up when your in the general lobby area and just follow the road. It's also noted on your map, I believe.

I remember their being training NPCs as well, where you pick which type of class you want to fight against and then the NPC of the class you choose to practice against uses skills of said profession (profession, class, same thing different wording), and those NPCs where not golems but a mixture of the 5 different playable races... don't remember where exactly but I think it was somewhere near the "free weapon/armor/etc vendors" area right as you enter the main part of the Mists after either completing or skipping the tutorial part.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyhacker View Post
    I remember their being training NPCs as well, where you pick which type of class you want to fight against and then the NPC of the class you choose to practice against uses skills of said profession (profession, class, same thing different wording), and those NPCs where not golems but a mixture of the 5 different playable races... don't remember where exactly but I think it was somewhere near the "free weapon/armor/etc vendors" area right as you enter the main part of the Mists after either completing or skipping the tutorial part.
    I remember them being "in the back". I know that's not helpful, but it was a ways back from the entrance portal.

The guardian one messed me up. I thought you had to talk to them, so I walked up and right-clicked and shot him in the face. I was not prepared for the brutal onslaught that followed.