... LastLast
    Deleted
    Rank one without getting boosted/wintrading

Scarab Lord.

Veteran Player out.

/Thread

Hero of the faction

Quote Originally Posted by Demios View Post
    exactly, why mention pve when pvp is far harder.
    Why mention PvP when it's a complete joke? I have far more respect for the people who get the highest PvE titles early on because it's all legit, people who get R1 can be boosted by their class being faceroll as fuck, win trading, some other bullshit in PvP like OP PvE trinkets ruining it and then sitting on their rating until it gets nerfed.

Deleted
    People who get R1 can be boosted by their class being faceroll as fuck
    Pve is faceroll as "fuck".. Your argument is invalid.

EDIT. Mistype in the Quote.
    Last edited by mmocf1de00b64e; 2012-08-23 at 08:05 PM.

how about Herald of the Titans?
    It's pretty easy now with Cata talents and food/flasks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Argent Defender.

I'd post a link but apparently i'm too noob to do it on this site.

"Argent Defender is a title obtained by earning the achievements A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, which is the ultimate achievement for the Trial of the Crusader in 10-player Heroic mode involve both not wiping on any bosses in the instance, but also limiting players to a maximum item level." I believe you couldn't have a piece of gear higher than 232.

I never saw anyone get this title.
    Last edited by Rikaris; 2012-08-24 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumadre80 View Post
    Scarab Lord, no question.
    How was that hard? other then it no longer being in game seeing how most just paid the $50 for it.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

Besides the "Hero of..." and Gladiator titles, I'd probably have to say Battlemaster. Bloodthirsty is just an extremely dull and long grind, Salty is pure RNG after a point, Insane is just a dull grind, etc. The most challenging titles in-game are the top-tier PvP titles, without question, now that realm-first titles have gone to the wayside.

Argent Defender maybe?
    I did not see anyone beside our group in whole WoTLK that received this achievement, really boring and uggly title but still pretty difficult to obtain imo.
    It's similar to Herald of the Titans but Argent Defender is more difficult because you are not allowed to whipe at all, so you have to do a perfect kill the first time, oh well you can try again next week if you wipe

But of course R1 title and Realm first titles is the more difficult to obtain...

Deleted
    The hardest title by far is Rank 1 in 3v3 on a competitive battlegroup.All the other titles u mention are just grindfests

The Insane was never hard, just very time consuming and/or expensive. And it's a lot less of both now :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rorillane View Post
    Firelord is a joke, any of the PVE titles are sadly easy to get and aren't very prestigious at all. I wore Dragonslayer for awhile during Firelands, but when everyone started to get it during DS I stopped wearing it. Currently I wear The Undying as my PVE title of choice, or Conqueror of Ulduuar. Both of which are unobtainable. The prestigious pve titles are no longer obtainable. The ones that are mean nothing, even Savior at this point.

I wouldn't even say the RBG titles are worth showing off, 7 months into the season it means next to nothing to most people. Maybe on your realm its something, but on mine you're just another brick in the wall with Grand Marshal. Duelist would be okay to sport, Gladiator would be ideal. R1 is not something available to everyone obviously but thats the most prestigious I can think of.

When MoP comes out, getting pve titles and such in a time oriented fashion will be cool to sport. That kinda thing happens with the PvE titles nowadays. Theyre worth showing off for a couple weeks after the raid content is out, then it becomes completely irrelevant and no one cares because everyone has it.

Sad day for titles.
    Nothing more to say then +1, sadly I need 10 characters...

---------- Post added 2012-08-24 at 11:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbleem View Post
    A lot of people are confusing "difficult" with "time-consuming" or "luck-based."

Rank 1 gladiator, by far, requires the most skill to achieve.
    Not if you are so lucky that those you meet in arena disconnect all your games to 3,5k rating.

Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Argent Defender maybe?
    I did not see anyone beside our group in whole WoTLK that received this achievement, really boring and uggly title but still pretty difficult to obtain imo.
    It's similar to Herald of the Titans but Argent Defender is more difficult because you are not allowed to whipe at all, so you have to do a perfect kill the first time, oh well you can try again next week if you wipe

But of course R1 title and Realm first titles is the more difficult to obtain...
    You just don't see it because it's such a blah title and easily confused with 2 other titles (whereas Herald of the Titans was more unique sounding.) Granted with account-wide coming this Tues, there will be a flood of people using Herald on their mains for a week or 2.

There were 4 groups that I knew of that did Argent Defender on our server. It definitely wasn't harder to get and gearing was easier than Herald due to the availability of the tier gear and multiple raid lockouts for T9. The Traitor King (10) was a much harder achievement to get for us at the time.
    Last edited by Solia; 2012-08-24 at 07:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maticko View Post
    I'd say - the Insane or Bloodthirsty
    Don't say the Insane. the title takes 3-4 days of farming. what's difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by syntactic View Post
    how about Herald of the Titans?
    thats a joke now...i know groups who 8 man it and just have naked level 80s come in and they carry them for a title.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffles View Post
    I didn't mention PvP anywhere in my post.
    to be fair if there are still realm first titles in pve im sure he wouldnt have said that i mean can u imagine the thrill ??
    before im sure Magic seeker was real tough
    today im sure its the Conquerer and battlemaster in a real bad battle group for your faction i mean its a pain

---------- Post added 2012-08-26 at 06:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbleem View Post
    A lot of people are confusing "difficult" with "time-consuming" or "luck-based."

Rank 1 gladiator, by far, requires the most skill to achieve.
    without win trading ? im sure that is very true !! on EU servers not the US ofc
    Last edited by Hooliganz; 2012-08-26 at 03:39 AM.

R1 titles are the most prestige at the moment imo

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Nir/advanced
    [A]Pure 8/8 HC 25 man on Turalyon EU. Looking for...... YOU!

Battlemaster is annoying if you want to do it all solo. I killed many braincells getting it solo, and I still don't understand why I put up with that torture really :<