Poll: What would you be?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Dang It then I want
    The Power of Kings(Code Geass) without the one usage per person Limitation and Teleportation
    The power of kings is the power to command humans to do anything I ask of them mostly within their limits except that it can also manipulate some of the subconcious mind like forcing them to forget something or remember something that is vague on their mind. (limitations are that direct eye contact is needed with the person)
    Teleportation : kinda like in the movie jumper where there is no distance limitation but i must have seen the place in person at least once.

And I would run a small country with the help of the power of kings and i would handle foreign policy with a mix of both powers .

Deleted
    Alignment: Myself though I'll probably end up helping people in trouble while robbing banks in between.

Powers: Instant Transmission and manipulating time, try to catch me now, if I can't have time manipulation then super sight which allows me to see the world in slow motion whenever I want :P

Traits: Super metabolism and Knives So I won't get fat teleporting everywhere and hey I atleast can have one weapon :P
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2012-08-23 at 11:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosendo View Post
    I've always wanted mine to be control over the elements, more than wow shamans but since I have to chose here goes:

Mine would be total control over earth. Kinda like earthbenders from Avatar but more so. I would also be lawful good, like annoyingly good. But my other power would be shadow manipulation: any nearby shadow I can form to solid matter of any object I choose. I would only use the second power after I was pissed off enough and would have a personality shift to chaotic good. I would go through anything and anyone to 'get the bad guy'.

So basically, I'd be good. But weather my opponent lives is up to them.
    Haha nice, sounds like a good character....could write a bio, maybe a comic book about him/her
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Does Money count as a super power? Id kill for an Iron Man suit...
    but built tougher like master chief's suit. reinforced titanium alloy laminated in kevlar and a diamond coating then a reinforced energy shield. would just need a "captain america" serum to be strong enough to move in it. give it flight capability and weaponize it like iron man and that's the perfect suit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenia View Post
    I would probably be an anti Hero or someone neutral since the power I desire would be used for my own personal enjoyment and not to change the lives of others to worse or better.
    My superpower would have been to alter the whole way the universe works/reality/time and space. It would create infinite fun possibilities for me!
    To bad that's god like and doesn't happen on this post

sorry try again

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    but built tougher like master chief's suit. reinforced titanium alloy laminated in kevlar and a diamond coating then a reinforced energy shield. would just need a "captain america" serum to be strong enough to move in it. give it flight capability and weaponize it like iron man and that's the perfect suit.
    but its not a super power ^_^ xD

LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    Haha nice, sounds like a good character....could write a bio, maybe a comic book about him/her
    Thanks, I actually have more to it cause I've thought about it on more than one occasion. =]
    I play all heal specs. Shaman is the best. Would be better if I could be Worgen. But thanks to allied races, I'll settle for Earthen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Alignment: Myself though I'll probably end up helping people in trouble while robbing banks in between.

Powers: Instant Transmission and manipulating time, try to catch me now, if I can't have time manipulation then super sight which allows me to see the world in slow motion whenever I want :P

Traits: Super metabolism and Knives So I won't get fat teleporting everywhere and hey I atleast can have one weapon :P
    Nice catching yourself, you can manipulate time without being a time traveler xD and yeah would be god like, or do you mean changing events? Like..?

LIFE

i voted anti-hero... but i wouldn't be a merc or hunter. i would just use my powers to blow up the earth to prevent anymore trouble from us, then fly myself into the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    but its not a super power ^_^ xD
    well the serum would give super strength, speed and fast healing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurosendo View Post
    Thanks, I actually have more to it cause I've thought about it on more than one occasion. =]
    Me too, I always think of good villains/heros and anti heros I limited this alittle to much...I think

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 11:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    i voted anti-hero... but i wouldn't be a merc or hunter. i would just use my powers to blow up the earth to prevent anymore trouble from us, then fly myself into the sun.
    That's god like, so no

---------- Post added 2012-08-23 at 11:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    well the serum would give super strength, speed and fast healing.
    Enhanced strength, and increased healing, and speed isn't really a super power either! But yeah that would be cool, those things we could do/have in real life but people are lazy and would never want to be a 'hero'

LIFE

i don't see that as being god like tbh, there are plenty of heroes capable of blowing up the earth, but far from god like. look at master roshi lol ;P

oh id totally be a merc. they dont answer to the commander in chief and get the cooler toys to use. they aint afraid to nuke a city to kill terrorists. you either behave or die while the world watches hoping they learn a lesson from it. its a shitty start on the road to paradise but in the end all the asshats are gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't see that as being god like tbh, there are plenty of heroes capable of blowing up the earth, but far from god like. look at master roshi lol ;P
    LOL dBZ ha

LIFE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Easily a villain.

Why? Because good and evil are subjective. Being a super "hero" means you exist to preserve society in its current form.

Being a villain means you get to rewrite society in your perfect image. The best part is that if you win, you're no longer a villain since you get to write the history books.
    Hivemind. I like you, you can stay.

I would be villain with
    Teleporting. I'm lazy and it gives tactical edge.
    Time travelling to make myself powerful with changed past.
    And like all good villains (heh), Banishment

I would be an anti-hero

My two powers would be:

#1 A psychic ability to induce orgasms in females for as long as i channeled my thoughts into it(without even having to touch them or even be in the same room.)

#2 A Psychic Neurological attack that would cause permanent impotency and erectile dysfunction in any male(again able to project this attack out long distances.)

My traits would be super perception and immunity to all forms of mind control.

I would be loved by many women and feared by all males.
    Last edited by Samwize1131; 2012-08-23 at 11:50 PM.

just give me the power of alchemy like in full metal

I'd be an anti-hero since I'd help people, but I'd also break the law at a moments notice.

My powers would be:
    1. Intuitive Aptitude
    2. Necromancy. (Not some crap version. It'd restore the person to "perfect condition" if desired, the option to choose to give them free will or bend them to mine, and able to manipulate/restore their memories and powers if they have them. Who needs to keep anyone from getting killed if they can be brought back whenever I feel like it?)

Traits:
    1. Full spatial awareness (fully aware of everyone/everything around me, pretty much impossible to sneak up on/corner/catch/assassinate me)
    2. Regeneration (the good kind, have to be completely destroyed to be gone for good.)

Not exactly godlike, just really overpowered.

I'd have the power to grow bamboo at an incredible rate of speed. Then I could have unlimited bamboo! And if a guy comes to steal my bamboos then I grow a bamboo stick at rapid speed to impale him.

If I had to be a hero though, I would be super smart, smart enough to build my own TARDIS and Sonic Screwdriver.
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2012-08-24 at 04:09 AM.

Deleted
    i'd do what i want

Usually when I think of stuff like this it changes ever so slightly all the time... But let's see if we can't think of something...

Guess I'd be the anti-hero who'd do whatever he could to keep his loved ones safe and punish anyone who hurt innocent people in general. Wouldn't go out to save the world or take over anything.

Powers...
    I guess Teleportation to get around more easily and get out of sticky situations.
    And Shapeshifting, but only human shapeshifting, with Teleportation I got my transport needs sorted rather than turn into a bird or something. With Shapeshifting I could change my body slightly for a bit of extra strength, endurance, etc, but not anything superhuman and disguise myself as someone else.

Traits...
    Regeneration, as in cut off my arm and it'll come back, wear me out and I'll keep fighting, but chop off my head or stab me in the heart and I'm done for.
    And some expertise in bladed weapons, knives, katanas, broadswords, axes, whatever.

There, guess that's my take on it atm.
    Last edited by Wishblade; 2012-08-24 at 02:47 PM.