Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Glad to see they have no intention to remove the downed state. I think it's an excellent mechanic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    you may find Rata Sum taken over by Zhaitan and see a new Rata Sum district cube in Divinity's Reach?
    Oh god not again D:

/bad memories for short people
    Last edited by Mif; 2012-08-24 at 07:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love downed state in sPVP. It adds complexity. You have to make a decision and especially in group situation: do you finish someone off or concentrate on another player still fighting. If you make a wrong choice, battle can turn against you.

Downed state is fine. It needs some tuning (abilities, order of appearance, rate of bleeding, dps of down abilities, cast time of finish move etc) but the idea itself is fine.

I don't know why people don't like the Downed State. It adds another tactical decision in there that can alter the flow of the game. You can a) blow a cooldown to res an ally or b) drop a aoe heal (if you have one) to help the ally res himself, c) put pressure on the guys stomping and have your ally heal himself. On the other side you can a) stomp the guy, b) AoE him down slowly, c) ignore him and focus on the other guy.

Depending on who executes the right strategy it can turn into a 2v1 or 1v2 easily. I think this is a very good game mechanic.
    Last edited by Eggoman; 2012-08-24 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Oh god not again D:

/bad memories for short people
    And then somehow all of the Asura take out an elder dragon minion, drink it's blood, and become super asura, where when they transform, they grow 15 feet and glow yellow. Then they kill everyone in Divinity's Reach and take it over, turn it into New Rata Sum, go to war with all the other races, and become the meta-bad faction that's still super cute.

...What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    And then somehow all of the Asura take out an elder dragon minion, drink it's blood, and become super asura, where when they transform, they grow 15 feet and glow yellow. Then they kill everyone in Divinity's Reach and take it over, turn it into New Rata Sum, go to war with all the other races, and become the meta-bad faction that's still super cute.

...What?
    I see you've read my fan fiction