10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't post your armory link (which still is doable by breaking the link up if you do not have enough posts) and just give your name and server it is also good to include if you are playing on US or EU realms as this makes it much easier to find your character for the artist that wants to pick it up.
    Just a tip as I see this quite a lot

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Atomsk69 View Post
    if posible i would like a signature like my avatar with a few tweaks

a goblin pirate king for looks dual wielding 2 guitars like the avatar, and the background is up to you but i would like red in it if possible

and for words if possible i would like

Atomsk
    The Pirate King
    Use the template in the first post or you're not getting anything, Pirate King.

Deleted

The one week cooldown is now over and i hope one of the artists could create an signatur for me.

Visible text: Meckzter, Savior of Azeroth
    Gear set: The Gear I wear on Armory
    Helm visible: No
    Your Pose: -
    General colour scheme: surprise me
    Any extras: no

Armory link: http: // eu. battle .net/wow /de /character /rexxar /Meckzter /advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meck View Post
    The one week cooldown is now over and i hope one of the artists could create an signatur for me.

Visible text: Meckzter, Savior of Azeroth
    Gear set: The Gear I wear on Armory
    Helm visible: No
    Your Pose: -
    General colour scheme: surprise me
    Any extras: no

Armory link: http: // eu. battle .net/wow /de /character /rexxar /Meckzter /advanced
    CLAIMED
    Sounds like I can pretty much do whatever I want with this, me like
    Should be done later on today

----
    And done

Click the signature for direct link

Hope you like it, been a long time since I did a request
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2012-08-25 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Added signature

Deleted
    Thanks There are no limits to your creativity

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliputia View Post
    No problem, Yavania. Enjoy!

@Zhaine
    This isn't exactly the same "style" as the one you admired. Unlike many here, I don't really have a particular style (maybe that comes with further practice or whatever, I don't know). I wing it every time (and so I'm not able to necessarily exactly duplicate a certain effect when called upon) and so if you were to put all my work together, it'd probably look like more than one person was at play. XD

Anyways, hope this will work for you.

Hi mate, I love that but I've had to cut the signature down a tiny bit because funnily enough I've just got an infraction for my previous signature which was 450 x 100.

Just want to warn others who risk getting a ban

"Dear Zhaine,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Avatar/Signature Violation
    -------
    Your sig exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information."

I was confused because my signature was 450 x 100 and only 45kb but the forum guidelines state "Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule."

Zhaine, did you have too much text or a quote from the forums in your signature as well? That adds to the size and was probably why you got an infraction. Generally two rows of text in a small font is accepted, but not more than that.
    Last edited by Nacly; 2012-08-25 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaine View Post
    I was confused because my signature was 450 x 100 and only 45kb but the forum guidelines state "Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule."
    The parts of the guideline that you missed was:

"Maximum amount of images, quotes and text in your signature: As much as you can fit within the other rules.
    Maximum signature height: 100px total."

So, a 100px high image + all of the text you had was too much. We generally allow wiggle room of a 100px high image + two lines of small text as a maximum. Anything more than that is removed, though.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    The parts of the guideline that you missed was:

"Maximum amount of images, quotes and text in your signature: As much as you can fit within the other rules.
    Maximum signature height: 100px total."

So, a 100px high image + all of the text you had was too much. We generally allow wiggle room of a 100px high image + two lines of small text as a maximum. Anything more than that is removed, though.
    Thanks for clearing that up, I'd actually just added the text back on because I thought it was the image that was the violation, pretty bummed about it though, Never got a ban ingame or on any warcraft related forums

---------- Post added 2012-08-25 at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Zhaine, did you have too much text or a quote from the forums in your signature as well? That adds to the size and was probably why you got an infraction. Generally two rows of text in a small font is accepted, but not more than that.
    [H-EU] Icecrown Citadel 25 12/12 Heroic weekly runs for Mount's/Acheivements/Transmorph/Legendary quest items etc

that was my old signature, just wasn't sure what broke the guidelines, the rules don't really make that clear hence why I was about to break the rules again inadvertently The way its written suggests that you aren't allowed single or multiple images in your signature that exceeds the 500px limit but does not mention about signature's with text thus assuming that its acceptable.

I admit Dinnerbone's thread (http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tures-Avatars/) does state it includes text but considering I read the rules on http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...orumrules_sigs it doesn't make it clear so someone may need to update that page so it is line with the current rules.
    Last edited by Zhaine; 2012-08-25 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaine View Post
    Never got a ban ingame or on any warcraft related forums
    It's really, really ridiculously unlikely that you would get a ban from sig infractions here. It takes 15 points to trigger the first ban, and sig infractions are only worth 4 points. That and the fact that the infraction expires quickly (1 month vs. the 3 months that it takes regular infractions to expire) makes it really hard to have it happen with sig ones alone. So don't worry over one little infraction.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonti View Post
    Signature Request:

Visible text: MoX Gonti
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Gonti/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 11 Heroic
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Up to the artist
    General colour scheme: Not sure, but would be awesome with something that fits my gear set!
    Any extras: Up to the artist
    Hope this is ok for you:

Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    Shiny! Good job

It's beautiful Piffnifty!

And... I went out of my comfort zone with this request (picked it up from the thread earlier. It's for WoW movie, a poster/video screen cover. I didn't make it as Dotyou wantedn (apart from character merge), but here goes:

Took me 11hours and I learned how to "draw"! Which I'm excited about
    Last edited by Zil; 2012-08-25 at 05:03 PM. Reason: fixed the link
    deviantART

Very nice Zil! I like it a lot! Good job

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Shiny! Good job
    Thank you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgerd View Post
    CLAIMED
    Sounds like I can pretty much do whatever I want with this, me like
    Should be done later on today

----
    And done

Hope you like it, been a long time since I did a request
    Wow, thanks a lot. It´s really amazing.
    Great work and I love the colors you choose.
    Last edited by mmoc1a2ea84093; 2012-08-25 at 05:40 PM.

My 2nd one. Was kinda hard color scheme to work with, atleas for me.

Last edited by Zekie; 2012-08-25 at 07:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meck View Post
    Wow, thanks a lot. It´s really amazing.
    Great work and I love the colors you choose.
    Glad to hear you like it

Would like to request a signature and possibly a wallpaper for my Human Monk in MoP if any of the amazing artists here would like to take a swing at it.

Signature:
    Visible text
    : Guild Name - Spark, Name - Seng, Champion of the Naaru, or alternatively Brewmaster Seng. Whichever one looks best in your eyes
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: (delete) //img827.imageshack.us/img827/8837/wowscrnshot082512161258.jpg
    Gear set: T14 H
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Passive auto attack stance while in Stance of the Fierce Tiger
    General colour scheme: Jade Green
    Any extras: Fire behind the name

Wallpaper:
    Resolution
    : Resolution 1280x1024 (yes small screen)
    Visible text: "When there is an evil justice cannot defeat, what would you do? Would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you carry out your own justice and succumb to that evil?".
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http: (delete) //img827.imageshack.us/img827/8837/wowscrnshot082512161258.jpg
    Gear set: T14 H
    Your pose: Monk Meditation, there is a visual on the wowhead animation list for Meditate
    General colour scheme: Jade Green
    Any extras: an ox statue (http: (delete me) //mop.wowhead.com/spell=115315#modelviewer:10+0)
    Last edited by Draugar; 2012-08-25 at 09:21 PM.

Just came back from weeks away, wow so many awesome new wallpapers and sigs running around, love the "raven queen" wall paper, real different idea but super cool