Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ I don't think I've ever seen a better video-compilation of a videogame. Ever.
    I lol'd at nearly all of them, some even made me cry in laughter (goat, riding dirty). Thanks for sharing man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had some great luck on US 896 today.

So, I managed to find a heli crash site, but was bummed out when at first glance there wasn't anything at it. But at second glance, what do I find? A ghille suit! Hooray for me! So, I throw it on and head to the forested hill a kilometer or so NNE of Stary Sabor. I set up my tent at the top of the hill, throw my spare weapon in it (AK-74 + 6 mags), and head back down to Stary for a quick military camp raid. I get to the camp, and spot a red UAZ with only two wheels near the other destroyed vehicles. So, as I crawl close to it, surprise surprise, I discover some retard decided to store an M4A1 and three magazines into it. This day keeps getting better!

Well, I loot a few more mags for the M4 from the camp, but don't find anything of much value. So, I head back to my campsite. After spending a couple minutes searching for my tent, I finally find it. I waltz up to it, open it up, and what do I find? Not just my AK-74 and ammo. No no, I find 2 M4A1s, 3 M4A3s, STANAG mags, STANAG SD mags, cooked meats, blood bags, epi pens, morphine injectors, 3 NVGs, 3 Ghille suits, a Coyote bag, and other assorted trinkets!

I was gone for less than 15 minutes! It had to be several people, because there's no way one person could find all that shit, find my tent, store all that in it, and vanish before I got back. Oh well, thanks whoever you people are! I really needed that bag, the NVGS, and all that STANAG ammo! Please leave some MP5 SD mags, a M4A1 SD with mags, or an AS50 with plenty of ammo in the future, thanks!

Deleted

25€ to play DayZ - is it worth it?

The title is self-explainatory, should I spend 25€ to buy Arma II: Combined Operations and play DayZ? I've been watching some DayZ streams, the game looks awesome ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aionic View Post
    The title is self-explainatory, should I spend 25€ to buy Arma II: Combined Operations and play DayZ? I've been watching some DayZ streams, the game looks awesome ^^
    There developing a stand alone version, no idea how long away it is, but could be worth holding off.

Deleted
    if you have some people to play with, yes it is imo if you're gonna play alone, no

Deleted
    No. Wait for a sale on ARMA II: Combined Operations or wait until Jule (Christmas) for the stand-alone alpha/beta.
    Hackers are rampant. Duping is done by everyone and their cat. There is no end-game. PvE is extremely easy and PvP gets boring pretty fast when all you die is instantly die without a chance to fight back.

Let's keep the DayZ discussion in one thread. Thanks!

If you have just one friend willing to play with you then YES it's awesome and it's fun. I play with just one friend, and it's so fun it's pretty much the only thing we play at the moment. Even gave up on Dota 2 and LoL for it. All you need imho is sense of humour. We laughed our asses of on every death we had so far even if it was due to a hacker or a sniper. Lately hackers are a lot rarer to encounter (at least for us?) with the BattlEye bans and such, and duping is not that bad as it works both ways: They get items, but you also get items. Skill>>>> items in this game. Even if they have an AS50 you can still outsmart them. Or die trying :P

no and theres a new version, so you should save money
    Photo Website: http://www.jeremynative.com Please check out

10+ Year Old Account
    Its worth 50€ if you ask me i even stopped playing dota 2 and wow because of it
    I didnt have irl friends that had money to play this so i found some people from Balkan region its not that hard to find good people and team up with using forums

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDeadcruel View Post
    its not that hard to find good people and team up with using forums
    That's why I personally think it was more fun, albeit less realistic, when global chat was on. I play with a few friend but I always used to see randoms chatting and meeting up through chat, I remember a few ended up making 5-8 man groups and sharing steam ID's/getting on comms. Now theres no easy way to communicate and while everyone shoots on sight its a lot harder for solo players to make friends/form groups.

And ofcourse we'd often use the chat to ambush their meeting points but all in good fun .
    Last edited by Nirawen; 2012-08-18 at 12:45 AM.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    Just got my Bison (silenced), let's go !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Reminds me of this.

Last edited by BelziBhaal; 2012-08-19 at 07:11 PM.

Fairly certain I'm one of the few people who prefer to play at night. Night sniping and looting is so much fun. Extra element of stealth and managing light you make.

I'm guilty of lobbing flares off points and using them as kill zones when sniping at night...often near high valued buildings.

10+ Year Old Account
    I sneak up behind snipers and throw flares behind them.

Also, I made a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    that was amazing and well worth the time spent. thanks for that link. LOL
    Experience is the best teacher.. if you can afford the tuition.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a Hunger Games event going on tomorrow (24th) at 6pm PST, has support by the dev's so could end up being pretty cool. Being organized by QuickNap and streamed by multiple people, can check it out on their main stream here as well as MikeB's here and many others.
    Last edited by Nirawen; 2012-08-24 at 03:23 AM.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Hey guys I just bought Arma II and I plan on playing DayZ but I dont have any friends who play this game. I am looking for people to team up with. PM me and we will exchange our infos so we can play together. Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    So some genius decided to land his helicopter in the middle of Elektro this morning.

Long story short, I now have a helicopter and am offering rides to you fine folks of MMO-champ. Send me a private message if you want a ride somewhere and I will tell you the server and I can come pick you up. Probably a limited offer, I imagine I won't have this thing for more then a day. Elektro to the Northwest Airfield in two minutes flat as a reference for speed.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."