Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What is your current Minecraft project?

As the title asks, what project are you working on right now and why? You don't have to post screenshots but it would make it a lot more interesting and visual.

I am currently working on a new adventure/story map which I plan to be quite long (2 hours ish) with a compelling and interesting story with a lot of adventure and action packed in. I also have a great finale in mind to finish it with a bang. (pun not intended).

This is the starting zone I just finished so moving on to the next part now.

http://i.imgur.com/EhGvB.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    As the title asks, what project are you working on right now and why? You don't have to post screenshots but it would make it a lot more interesting and visual.

I am currently working on a new adventure/story map which I plan to be quite long (2 hours ish) with a compelling and interesting story with a lot of adventure and action packed in. I also have a great finale in mind to finish it with a bang. (pun not intended).

This is the starting zone I just finished so moving on to the next part now.

http://i.imgur.com/EhGvB.jpg
    Very nice! Whenever you are done I would like to try/play it.
    OT: I'm not currently doing anything in Minecraft, especially with 5.0.4 tomorrow and all, but I'm thinking of doing something soon.
    I'm probably going to make another town from WoW like I did with Goldshire. I don't have screenys, since I just remembered that i deleted it by accident
    But I'll post screenshots of whatever I'm going to make! :3
    Sweeter than yo mama's apple pie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now? Tekkit. Though I have a map im working on where I was trying to remake Elwynn Forest

15+ Year Old Account
    Currently trying to get all the mods I want to use for the new Update to a)work and b)wait for them to be updated. So I'm mostly following the development blogs as well as listening in on dw20's SMP series where most of the developers are working or hanging out.

Aside from that, I installed a very nice subway system connecting my 5 continenets in my world. You can basically select where you want to go and all the track switches are done for you, you just hop in the cart and go. Uses railcraft, wireless redsone cbe, and rp2.

Not doing too much though since once I get all my mods I want to use up to date for 1.3.x I'll be starting a new world.

I'm an abstract builder. That being said, I just love to build big random things.
    Here is my biggest and most random. lol
    http://imgur.com/a/Sjb0M

The blackness at the top is at max build height.
    Oh fun fact, I don't use MCedit or any external programs. I place all the blocks myself.
    Last edited by Zeerus; 2012-08-28 at 03:16 AM.

Nothing atm, trying to find inspiration for new projects.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

making a spire and some little towns with people and with them connected by a nice system rails

i'll post ss soon
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Currently trying to recreate Pandaria and a monk temple :3

Quote Originally Posted by Zeerus View Post
    I'm an abstract builder. That being said, I just love to build big random things.
    Here is my biggest and most random. lol
    http://imgur.com/a/Sjb0M

The blackness at the top is at max build height.
    Oh fun fact, I don't use MCedit or any external programs. I place all the blocks myself.
    I also place each block myself. Could never really get the hang of the MCedit for building so I just use it to change biomes if necessary

Deleted
    I'm working on a neoclassical inspired city.
    This is the academy/university (different pic)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Did you ever decide to set up an MMO champ server?
    Short answer, probably not right now. Too expensive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Short answer, probably not right now. Too expensive.
    But we have an MMOC server on cursecraft.com!

Deleted
    Just started a new world yesterday after my save corrupted, finished the first version of my underground home (I say first version because I'll end up changing how it looks, adding extra rooms etc) which so far has a bedroom, storage room, crafting/furnace room and a mineshaft that I've dug out pretty far.

Outside the home's entrance I'm in the middle of building a kind of large multi story hotel, so far I've built the beginnings of the garden, and the basic walls/doors for the bottom floor. Working on adding around 20 floors doing all this in survival so taking me some time though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharlinn View Post
    But we have an MMOC server on cursecraft.com!
    Not that into vanilla MC to be honest.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2012-08-29 at 12:27 AM.

I play custom maps lately, and for all the survival ones I try to build some semblance of a house rather than my usual dug out tiny cave. The last one I was given some actual supplies in a chest for house building, so I went all out on a fancy two story tower.

I may not be a great builder, but it's a step up from dirt huts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    I'm building just a big city, thats pretty cool till now

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good so far!

Currently me and my friends are trying to finish Minecraft (Dragon kill) on Hardcore and also stuffing around with Tekkit.
    Continuous effort - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    http://gameslikefinder.com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezinia View Post
    I'm working on a neoclassical inspired city.
    This is the academy/university (different pic)
    wow... Love it!

I've just finished a Minecraft project. It was a project with several admins of my server working on it.
    This is the result of it:
    http://i.imgur.com/tUS2X.jpg
    I also have a video of it:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0-aR...6IPzftlmAnqqxw

We now use it as our current server map.
    Last edited by Viperdream; 2012-09-02 at 12:36 PM.

Has someone ever took away a stronghold yet?

i mean un-bury it
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter