Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I found this little odd puppy about 5 minutes ago, and very nearly vendored it till I just happened to glance over it and some stats on it caught my eye. Seems too odd for me to not sell. You guys think this would realistically go for anything?

| Happiness is the best revenge |

Its a decent low level weapon with all that LoH, but I'm still not sure if it'll be worth much. The dexterity is near worthless, since DHs can't use swords, and monks usually go for 1 handers, so really all it has going for it is the dps and LoH.

Deleted
    and the fact that u can use it @lvl 45 i think u can get quiet a lot of gold with that weapon, all items with LRR goes pretty well especially that high ilvl weaps

Reduce level requirement with good Life on Hit sells quite well. For a weapon like that I'd probably pay 2-3m just to smash through the 2nd half of nightmare and all of hell to get to max level quickly.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Found this lvl 54 amulet, does anyone have any idea what it's worth?

With that low of resist all and LoH, not much, unfortunately. You probably won't be able to find very many similar items, but you will be hard pressed to sell it for very much.

Deleted

Deleted

After about 400 hours played with no drops that sold for over 10 million, I found these on an Act 3 run. The only similar gloves on the EU Auction House are for 170 million buyout. Those gloves have very slightly better stats all around than these ones, but I have no idea how much these are worth, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Artasamo View Post
    A few weeks ago, I had sold a chest armor similar to this for 30m, but I am not sure how much this one is worth.

i finally found a legendary.... my first one... act II, inferno

hellscream belt... 137 dext, 70 vital, 13% magic find, 155 life regen, and 3% extra dmg against elites
    is that worth selling??

Quote Originally Posted by xkungx View Post
    i finally found a legendary.... my first one... act II, inferno

hellscream belt... 137 dext, 70 vital, 13% magic find, 155 life regen, and 3% extra dmg against elites
    is that worth selling??
    should sell for a bit, for magic find gear
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uVXuL.jpg[IMG]

After about 400 hours played with no drops that sold for over 10 million, I found these on an Act 3 run. The only similar gloves on the EU Auction House are for 170 million buyout. Those gloves have very slightly better stats all around than these ones, but I have no idea how much these are worth, really.
    Shame about the shit resists and the wasted str roll but the int is really high; the crit and crit damage are reasonable, the AS is high enough - I wanna say you can likely net 100mill but I'm not too sure, seeing as I don't really deal in the int market.

Deleted
    Hmm, dead mans legacy just dropped but they range from 4 eur to 250..

170+ dex
    170+ vit
    20 IAS
    10% crit
    1.2 hatred per second
    7% damage to bola shot

and

Not sure I want to sell either of them though they are fun to mess around with builds on my wizard

Quote Originally Posted by whistlerkg View Post
    Price this one pls dont skip

Quote Originally Posted by Artasamo View Post
    This is quite a gem. 50m+ I would say. In 1.03 it would've been worth a lot more, but the new immortal king's set chest is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Shame about the shit resists and the wasted str roll but the int is really high; the crit and crit damage are reasonable, the AS is high enough - I wanna say you can likely net 100mill but I'm not too sure, seeing as I don't really deal in the int market.
    I deal mostly in the trifecta market, including gloves, and I know from experience that intellect on gloves goes much higher than that.
    http://i.imgur.com/OI5CV.jpg
    Those gloves aren't getting sold on the AH for 76m, so I really doubt that Seja's would go for 100m. I would personally put it at a 40 mil starting bid and see where it goes.
    Last edited by Maelstrom51; 2012-08-29 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    This is quite a gem. 50m+ I would say. In 1.03 it would've been worth a lot more, but the new immortal king's set chest is better.
    I'm not so sure. Early 1.03 I got a high int/vit chest with 75AR on it and I think I had to lower the price to about 4m before it would sell. I can't remember how high the int/vit were but both were over 100.

edit: nvm didnt notice the life%.. hmm probably attractive to some peeps
    Last edited by nightshark; 2012-08-29 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    Hmm, dead mans legacy just dropped but they range from 4 eur to 250..

170+ dex
    170+ vit
    20 IAS
    10% crit
    1.2 hatred per second
    7% damage to bola shot
    congratulation, you found one which will sell for $250 (max IAS and max crit roll)

Quote Originally Posted by nightshark View Post
    I'm not so sure. Early 1.03 I got a high int/vit chest with 75AR on it and I think I had to lower the price to about 4m before it would sell. I can't remember how high the int/vit were but both were over 100.

edit: nvm didnt notice the life%.. hmm probably attractive to some peeps
    Don't forget 3 sockets. That's another 150 strength.