Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No new Kalimdor and Easter Kingdoms loading screens? "sob"

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecker View Post
    Gotta love those in-correct hunter guides. Fun times.
    I know right?
    I lol'd at being told that Thrill of the Hunt was far behind the other talents on its teir.
    It literally procs like every 5-10 seconds, Giving you free arcane shots in between Chimera CDs, Kill Command CDs or Explosive Shot CDs

I'm sick of Blizzard claiming that the rep grinds are optional. For most players they'll be required to be competitive. to fill gear slots that you don't get drops for. Not to mention that Valor Points are worthless if you don't rep up with the factions.

What I would like them to address is the hideously slow rate at which you gain rep with Golden Lotus, which is required to reach Revered to even BEGIN Shado-Pan and August Celestials rep dailies. We all know it's a bullshit timesink mechanic, but I'd like them to own up to it and maybe realize how disgusted most beta players are with it.

I never heard of these icy veins guides are they any good/reliable?

Quote Originally Posted by Radiius View Post
    I know right?
    I lol'd at being told that Thrill of the Hunt was far behind the other talents on its teir.
    It literally procs like every 5-10 seconds, Giving you free arcane shots in between Chimera CDs, Kill Command CDs or Explosive Shot CDs
    Also, their soon to be released priest guide in the news section incorrectly lists Power Infusion as being castable on other players. With 5.0, PI is now self-cast only.

I'd also argue that twist of fate is only superior to power infusion on fights like ultraxion, warlord and madness where raid damage sky rockets as the boss enters execute range. Procing it reliably with a damage ability (like a glyphed for instant cast holy fire), rather than trying to get a heal off on a low hp person before another healer. Otherwise as a healer you should know when high raid damage is about to happen and PI aiding in preventing anyone from getting that low in the first place.

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 02:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    Their boss guides are good, looks like their class guides have some problems
    Last edited by gyver; 2012-08-28 at 02:39 PM.

Deleted
    "Guild Wars 2 will be released on 8/28/12, giving you something to do during all of the downtime."
    That was so unprofessional...
    Last edited by mmoc8f3b353ca4; 2012-08-28 at 03:25 PM.

Putting GW2 on the front page is going to start a flame war... I doubt any GW2 fan site put up major announcements about wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Putting GW2 on the front page is going to start a flame war... I doubt any GW2 fan site put up major announcements about wow...
    http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/7...e-syndication/ !

Either way, a decent amount of our visitors are going to give it a try, so it is relevant to post the launch date.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is funny they had to address when Pandaran will be playable because so many people fail at reading.

Quote Originally Posted by jimlow View Post
    Class guides are crap, read the priest guide, laughed hard, didn't read any other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kouby View Post
    Class guides are crap, read the priest guide, laughed hard, didn't read any other.
    The shaman guide is bad too, so you didn't miss anything.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

I have uploaded well over 30 MB of data to wowhead, no clue how much data that actually is. I'll be happy to do it for WoWDB. But, what is the curse client? I use wowinterface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkir View Post
    I have uploaded well over 30 MB of data to wowhead, no clue how much data that actually is. I'll be happy to do it for WoWDB. But, what is the curse client? I use wowinterface.
    http://www.curse.com/client
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn