Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    And if you are a Gnome you get Expertise equalling Spell Hit by wearing a dagger or 1h sword.
    thats really tempting just sucks offhand itemization in DS is horrible and been horrbile pretty much whole exapnsion, gona use the PVP one thou dont have any other

I have to say that whoever designed demo did a great job, very fun spec to play, not the highest single target spec atm but who cares if there's a 5% dif when u have that much fun playing it.

From a Demo hater to a demo lover, great work Blizzard, numbers need tweaking but the feel of the spec is amazing, nothing beats having 10 Demons out(5+1imp, 2 felguards, 1 Doomguard and Yourself in meta) you feel like a army a comander of the burning legion.

And at the AOE time its just superb raining chaos and destruction Guldans, Immo aura and void rays with 2 pets making minced meat of everything in the path.

The negative is that the damage gap between caster form and meta is too big imo, when one is at caster form with low fury, no Molten core procs just spaming long ass casts of low damage SB doesnt feel heroic at all, also the mana costs are too big expecialy at execute one spends a great deal lifetaping because Molten Core'd SF are still expensive, either lower the mana costs or give us a mana regen when we are in Metamorphosis
    Last edited by Hellfury; 2012-08-30 at 12:38 AM.

Has anyone encountered a cap on how many procs of molten core we can save up?

I just did a quick LFR yorsahj with a few saved up from trash - I don't think a cast shadowbolt more than a couple of times all fight......

Warlock sustained AoE damage was significantly too high, across the board. We reduced the base damage multiplier on Fire and Brimstone from 45% to 35%, and reduced the damage of Seed of Corruption, Felstorm, Wrathstorm, Harvest Life, Hellfire, Immolation Aura, and Void Ray by 30%

i call this BS. we already have and damage limiter on most aoe situations, i did yorsaj'h H 25 today and a boomkin druid pulled 6k more dps than me. where is the nerfs to boomkins???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    Has anyone encountered a cap on how many procs of molten core we can save up?

I just did a quick LFR yorsahj with a few saved up from trash - I don't think a cast shadowbolt more than a couple of times all fight......
    There is no cap.

Now I spent 6 hours rebuilding my UI and can see everything going on properly, it's like John fucking Madden. I <3 it. Anyone give me some advice on a replacement for Satrina Buff Frames so I can put my debuffs in nice clear, neat little rows again? Doesn't look like that addon will be getting support for MoP

Satrina Buff Frames works fine if you change the one occurrence of GetNumPartyMembers in the lua files to GetNumGroupMembers. I believe it's in SBFFrame.lua.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobuchul View Post
    Satrina Buff Frames works fine if you change the one occurrence of GetNumPartyMembers in the lua files to GetNumGroupMembers. I believe it's in SBFFrame.lua.
    Awesome, thanks for that working perfectly again

Quote Originally Posted by Gobuchul View Post
    You are my hero now.

15+ Year Old Account
    pics, Jessicka, pics. I wanna see this Madden-ing UI you have goin on.
    i hate people
    Quote Originally Posted by Epiphanes View Post
    It's a game. It's not real life nor will it ever be. If you want true recognition for being good at something, go play a sport and send us a link to a live stream of you winning the Gold at the next World Olympics. Until then, shut the f*ck up.

a good alternative to Satrina Buff Frames its Raven, which is leagues better and also can be used as dot timers if configured properly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    a good alternative to Satrina Buff Frames its Raven, which is leagues better and also can be used as dot timers if configured properly
    DoT timers is primarily what I use SBF for, although it does tidy up my own buffs and debuffs too :P

For everything else, there's Power Auras Classic and NeedToKnow.
    Quote Originally Posted by minro View Post
    pics, Jessicka, pics. I wanna see this Madden-ing UI you have goin on.
    Maybe, but then I risk being mocked for how awful it is.

log from madness heroic STARTING FROM YELLOW PLATFORM <<<<<

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/g...?s=2240&e=3072

obviously played with some errors as i don't know how to play with so much haste and target change yet...

could have done 70k+ if we were starting from green and they let me aoe at will (they don't cause they want to kill parasite and bloods together)

yesterday logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...e/?s=707&e=891
    Last edited by Zharradan; 2012-08-31 at 03:30 AM.