Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Mists of Pandaria Beta - Build 16030

Mists of Pandaria Beta - Build 16030
    A new beta build will be deployed on beta realms soon. We will be updating these notes frequently, so keep checking back!

This build is Patch 5.0.5 and has "lots of tweaks and fixes from both the beta and stuff that's occurred on live".

Spell Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Death Knight (Forums)

Frost

Druid (Forums)
    • Hurricane base damage increased by 27% and SP scaling increased by 7%.
    • Swipe now does 400% weapon damage, up from 375%.
    • Thrash damage increased by 7%.

Talents
    • Dream of Cenarius now increases the damage done by your next 2 Moonfire or Sunfire casts by 50%, down from 65%.

Hunter (Forums)

Talents

Pets
    • Burrow Attack now costs 50 Focus, up from 20. Base damage reduced by 50%..
    • Froststorm Breath now costs 50 Focus, up from 20.
    • Rabid now increases your pet's attack power by 25% for 20 sec, down from 50%.

Mage (Forums)
    • Ice Lance base damage increased by 13%. SP scaling increased by 13%.
    • Mana Attunement increases mana regeneration by 400%, up from 150%.

Frost
    • Frostbolt causes the target to take an additional 5% damage from your Frostbolt and Ice Lance, and your Water Elemental's Waterbolt, down from 8%.

Major Glyphs
    • Glyph of Ice Lance: Your Ice Lance now hits 1 additional target for 40% damage, down from 50%.

Monk (Forums)
    • Chi Torpedo damage increased by 10% and healing increased by 25%. AP scaling increased to 51.8%, up from 41.4%.
    • Spinning Crane Kick (Brewmaster) now does damage every .75 sec and lasts 2.2 sec, rather than every 1 sec for 3 sec.
    • Spinning Crane Kick Spinning Crane Kick While channeling Spinning Crane Kick, you also heal nearby injured allies for 4,013 every 1 sec for 3 sec. 0.75 sec for 2.2 sec.

Talents

Brewmaster
    • Stance of the Sturdy Ox now increases Energy regeneration by 10%, down from 30%. Stagger now causes 80% (was 70%) of the damage to happen instantly and the remaining 20% (was 30%) to be divided over 10 sec.

Paladin (Forums)
    Retribution

Priest (Forums)
    • Mind Sear damage and SP scaling increased by 30%.

Rogue (Forums)
    Combat
    • Blade Flurry now reduces energy regeneration by 20% when active, down from 30%.

Subtlety
    • Premeditation now allows additional combo points to last 18 sec, down from 20.

Shaman (Forums)

Warlock (Forums)
    • Seed of Corruption base seed damage reduced by 30%. Damage target needs to take before explosion and SP scaling reduced by 30%.

Talents

Affliction
    • Seed of Corruption base seed damage reduced by 30%. Damage target needs to take before explosion and SP scaling reduced by 30%.

Demonology

Destruction
    • Fire and Brimstone: Your next Immolate, Incinerate, Conflagrate or Curse will hit all targets within 15 yards of the target and deal 43.4% of their normal damage, down from 55.8%.
    • Havoc now has a 25 sec cooldown, down from 45 sec.

Pets
    • Felstorm now does 100% weapon damage, down from 150%.

Warrior (Forums)

Talents
    • Dragon Roar now does a .5 sec knockdown, down from 3 sec.

Raid & Dungeon Abilities
    • Stomp Splits 750,000 Splits 675,000 damage between all targets within 25 yards.
    Last edited by chaud; 2012-08-30 at 11:36 PM.

Deleted
    Not sure I'm liking the Rogue premeditation change.

Aaaand more Paladin/Warrior nerfs, really don't want to class change, but guessing I might need to become a Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat dk nerf

Deleted
    Yeah, nerf the paladins, go on.

Deleted
    Dat mage manareg.

At least they buffed Mind Sear back. Dat silly ghostwacker...

Paladins clearly weren't doing bad enough lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    a little buff for frost nice! I like the fact that frost might be actually viable for PVE. Not sure if that is enough though, but it's a step in the right direction.

They should quit this crap. And use the setting from live.

Quote Originally Posted by Denarii View Post
    Aaaand more Paladin/Warrior nerfs, really don't want to class change, but guessing I might need to become a Monk
    Unless you have extensive amounts of level 90 raid DPS logs.. please stop posting this stupid stuff. At what point do morons realize that these are not nerfs from live, these are nerfs from the last beta build... so like I said, unless you have mounds of dps logs like the devs have, you have no clue what you are talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the deal with the mana buff for mages? I am currently incapable of running OOM on live.

Good job Blizzard. Buff the classes that top the DPS and nerf the ones who are at the bottom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you Blizzard. i love HP <3

Stood in the Fire Arthur-the-exalted's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard, why you no like us paladins?

Finally some good fixes.

Deleted
    why nerf eles ....

Quote Originally Posted by muhkuh0815 View Post
    why nerf eles ....
    Yeah Elemental dps is pretty terribad right now

10+ Year Old Account
    DS didn't need a nerf, neither does pala mastery. I may not have the new rotation 'down' yet but my numbers are in line with what i was doing pre-patch. Unnecessary nerfs are unnecessary.