Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Had a priest run around with 2 rogue in SW the other day,4-5 dps couldnt kill it.
    If that goes live on mop then fuck it not worth playing a stupid game that where cloth users are more powerfull then plate users.
    Feel like fighting a blood DK in the firelands patch ffs.

Deleted

Thumbs down

Typical of blizzard, they made hunters very high on the dmg list and then they go above and beyond when swinging the nerf bat. The amount of abilities on GCD now is just silly. They give us more abilities to use now making the class clunky to play. And before someone goes into omg hunters were so easy to play l2p.. the class is to 'clunky' to play which makes it difficult to use effectivley.
    The fact abilities are aren't even usable on some fights, they make BM the top spec to use but you have fights where its main dps spell 'kill command' isn't even usable. Yes new patch will have lots of issues but seriously people are getting tired to fuck of the never ending bugs that take so long to resolve. It feels like I'm playing a permanent beta realm.

It would be nice if they released something that was fully playable for a change, tired of the excuses and sympatisers.

Also Nerfing pets hard, I tried to solo the usual raids like voa, TK etc.. my pet has never died so much. One of the few things I found remotely enjoyable, even with flasks, correct spec/glyphs/tank pet and even trying to resort to 2 x T5 (haven't needed that in ages) still taking tons of dmg and dying in most cases.

I'm waiting for the 'MOP' will fix all of the things.. just like cata would etc etc

Also I wish people would stop using the shitty responce of 'no ones forcing you to play. you can always quit, l2p. QQmoar' ... if you haven't the brain power to argue your point or discuss something don't try take away from peoples concerns over the game/class/etc

These changes aren't exactly accurate, so take them with a grain of salt. The chain lightning change for example nerfed the initial damage by 17.5% but increased the damage that jumps each time, resulting in what should be the same damage done but more spread out among all targets. There was also a bug fix to frost's mastery that buffed dps so they needed to take dps from somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    a little buff for frost nice! I like the fact that frost might be actually viable for PVE. Not sure if that is enough though, but it's a step in the right direction.
    i

frost has always been viable in pve idk where you have been since the start of cata or even before cata launch

So the point of the CD on the Aspects is what?

So the point of the CD on the Aspects is what?
    So that they cant be macroed into your Cobra Shot or Steady Shot etc... people would macro hawk to instants and fox to casts. At least the bads used to do this... so Blizz apparently thought it was game breaking that bad hunters macroed stances so they nerfed it.
    So now bad will be horrid.

Not sure why they felt the need to not only do this once before with a 1.5 sec GCD then leave it out, then bring it back now with a 1 second...
    Guess our Overlord Magus GhostilovemagesmostestofallCrawler thought that the sims with all 3 hunter specs in the bottom 5 for T14 wasn't enough and he wanted them as the bottom 3 with no question they would ever move up by adding this AND nerfing BM...
    Last edited by jaxarale02; 2012-08-31 at 08:37 PM.

I just want to understand why mages got a 250% buff on Mana Attunement. Really? They can't go oom at the time, why buff? O_o And 250% is a very large buff.

Sigh... I think its about time I retire the 'ol shaman. MoP is looking to be boring for them.

Deleted
    So aspects are no longer on GCD? If so, THANK YOU Blizzard )

10+ Year Old Account
    So many people posted here to qq, and talk about changing classes. I never understood that, the game balance fluctuates constantly, and always has. Why dont you people stick with a main and become great at playing that class, instead of swapping to whatever is strongest, that specific patch? Never ceases to blow my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    at least no serious nerfs 4 rogues
    Rogue Down! Reroll to Critter...

Really? They nerfed Dragon Roar from 3 sec to ***0.5*** sec and change the stun to a goddamn KD?

That's it, I'm out. I'm tired of their blatant incompetence and how they purposely mess up balancing classes in a poor attempt to keep things interesting.

I'm not waiting 3 content patches for warriors to be decent again.
    Last edited by FishHead; 2012-08-31 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by die4moneh View Post
    Had a priest run around with 2 rogue in SW the other day,4-5 dps couldnt kill it.
    If that goes live on mop then fuck it not worth playing a stupid game that where cloth users are more powerfull then plate users.
    It's prepatch? Prolly tuned for level 90?

Quote Originally Posted by Sidone View Post
    It's prepatch? Prolly tuned for level 90?
    They where still OP before the damn patch,a little nerf would be good to ease off there imbanese

Wow. 0.5 seconds on Dragon Roar's knockdown, now? That's... pointless and stupid. Might as well not be there. 3 seconds was already abysmally short. If they really want to address the problem of "Dragon's Roar being the favorite talent for that tier" because it's instant DPS for PvEing and I'd say it even surpasses the others for PvP functionality, then they should address the damage, the armor bypass or guaranteed crit which makes it so appealing, or better yet, buff up the other talents in that row to be just as competitive. Not just... we're going to kneejerk nerf and not touch anything else.
    Last edited by Aerofluff; 2012-09-01 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by die4moneh View Post
    Yes thats ridiculous that cloth users like priests/warlocks and mages are more powerfull then plate