Page 1 of 2
LastLast

*SPOILERS* So... somebody beat Zhaitan! *SPOILERS*

Nothing in these videos is story related, but you do see the big guy and the final quest reward.

DO NOT WATCH/READ IF YOU DON'T WANT EPIC SPOILERS

(parental advisory: mature language is used in these videos)
    First look at him: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRgch1RFyu4[/url]
    After beating him: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKWh_eqPXRM[/url]

[url]http://pastebin.com/GThME4yE[/url]
    This is a transcript of a 'survey' from the Zhaitan boss fight. This includes something called the Mouth of Zhaitan. This seems to point toward one very important thing: The dragon in this video is either NOT Zhaitan (he's freaking small, c'mon) or he is a PART of Zhaitan. Zhaitan is supposedly made up of many smaller dragons, so this is not surprising.

EDIT: Found this as well: [url]http://cghub.com/images/view/289683/[/url]
    If THAT is the mouth of Zhaitan... and the dragon in the video IS Zhaitan... I'll be disappointed.

End spoilers.
    Last edited by Artorias; 2012-08-31 at 06:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the personal story, you mean? Don't wanna spoil it for myself by watching the videos. :S
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Yea, this was a personal story quest. There's a dialogue cutscene at the end, they don't really say much though. No STORY spoilers in it at all I suppose.

Lol anyone notice how in the dialog that chicks not wearing pants haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorias View Post
    Yea, this was a personal story quest. There's a dialogue cutscene at the end, they don't really say much though. No STORY spoilers in it at all I suppose.
    Hrm... I take it Zhaitan isn't in any of the dungeons at all then!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Not bad.

Copying urls in spoiler tags is really annoying on this site :|

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Whos Zaitan?
    Could it beeeee... SATAN?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Hrm... I take it Zhaitan isn't in any of the dungeons at all then!
    I could be wrong, all I know is there was a dialogue cutscene. Those appear in dungeons too I believe so it could be either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Whos Zaitan?
    One of the Elder Dragons. Specifically, the undead one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorias View Post
    I could be wrong, all I know is there was a dialogue cutscene. Those appear in dungeons too I believe so it could be either.
    I'm personally hoping there is a dungeon version of him outside of personal story. Would love to re-live the fight again and again.

Aren't there like 5 Elder Dragons? Is Zaitan the leader one or is that someone else?

Deleted
    i dont really care for story but the personal quests were quiet entertaining. imo the dungeon was rather boring and bad campared to the personal story.
    i was expecting to kill zhaitan in a personal story but apparently the quest just ends and leads you into the last dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    I'm personally hoping there is a dungeon version of him outside of personal story. Would love to re-live the fight again and again.
    There is a dungeon version of Zhaitan, the fight was extremely dissapointing tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    There is a dungeon version of Zhaitan, the fight was extremely dissapointing tho.
    How easy was it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzick View Post
    How easy was it?
    When you fight his adds it seems pretty hard but when you fight himself you are fighting a crippled just like the madness of DW fight so infact theres no real fighting him

Out group is having the hardest time getting to the point to continue the quest to kill Zhaiten. We are in the 80 Orr zone, but can't get to the quest point. We know we must be missing something silly, but are hitting a wall. Can anyone point us in the right direction?

Thanks

Deleted
    I'm really dissapointed.

Fight adds for 10 minutes. Go afk for 3. Back. Good luck , Zhaitan defeated. (lol really... he doesn't even try to defend....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=m61n28lbeWE

Worst part is he's not even in the explorable modes. Just his corpse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I'm really dissapointed.

Fight adds for 10 minutes. Go afk for 3. Back. Good luck , Zhaitan defeated. (lol really... he doesn't even try to defend....)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=m61n28lbeWE
    GW2 doing what they do best. Blame the customer not themselves

Also where the fuck were teh dragon boss? I just saw an eye and alot of adds lol
    Last edited by mmocedd8d9692b; 2012-09-01 at 11:05 AM.