Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Unfair to list states I've never even visited, which is about 3/4 of them at least. I guess I'd go with Maine, for I like the seasons in New England and Maine is my favorite state of the 6. Places like Florida are beautiful too and all, but they are way too hot, giant bugs suck, and the flatness of the state drives me nuts as I'm used to mountains and hills all over the place and it's amazing how much character it adds. Maine has a little bit of everything I like best, maybe a little more snow than I'd want but I would still say it's my favorite state that I have visited/can really say I know anything about.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2012-09-01 at 03:52 AM.

I was born in Texas. I lived in VA, Illinois, and I've been through the south more times then I can count. And... I still prefer Texas over any other state I've been to :P

I can go to the beach at Port Aransas. I can go to San Antonio, and do whatever. I can go more inland, and see a bunch of windmills up by Sweetwater (amazing sight, btw.). I can be where I live now, and be bored out of my ever loving mind. Definitely prefer SAT.

I would love to live in Washington. The climate is just how I like it, dark, rainy, and mostly cool temperatures.

South part of NJ where I live. Farms, forests, beaches, boardwalks, rarely any severe weather, nice climate, pretty close to the major cities of Philly and NYC.

Florida is awesome as an entire state tho.

Not sure what to think of north jersey. I keep hearing negativity toward this state and could never find many of those complaints. Must be up north but I never cared about what happens up there.

It really depends on what you like. If you like hot and sunny then California, Florida or Texas I suppose. If you want the night life then New York of course. If you want a lot of natural beauty then Washington State, Montana and Colorado would be your best bet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wisconsin......Best cheese and custard EVER!!! XD >.>
    Last edited by Alexise; 2012-09-01 at 04:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kentucky. easily!
    Hi

Oregon, because good fishing, good hunting, good weather.

Deleted
    Florida, because it's the only US state I've been to.

Deleted
    Massachusetts 'cause it's the only state I've been to and they are kinda english with violent drunkenness, which is always comforting.

ny/nj obv.... doesnt get much better than tri-state area

Oregon because of weather, fishing, and there are 6 climate types within driving distance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alaska, LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    New York of course

Its the most important state fo sho, and has everything you could ever want
    thanks for the vote

Id have to go with Hawaii its money making, most likely safer from terrorist threats, and beautiful and was one of the last two states to help make our flag a good 50 stars
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Florida I use to live there and we got the best from both worlds (North and South).
    Hate where I'm at now...South Carolina =/
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    California. As someone who's been in Alaska for 17+ years I cannot wait to move to someplace with such amazing people, fresh foods, and sunlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithios View Post
    Texas by far. Stable economy although we have tons of "tea-partiers" its the only state that has been its own country before and I would go so far to say it is almost completely self sufficient if it really came down to it. Not to mention more Texans go into the military than any other state and most of us down here own fire arms. If there was a battle royal then Texas would own.
    Hawaii was independent and i believe California may have been as well when it was being admitted as a state(depends if it was a territory or not before)
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Alaska. Because they gots bears and moose and salmon and the Iditarod and like 1 person per square mile.

Northern California..

Great weather 330 days out of the year, only rains like 15 days of the year. Literally ZERO disasters depending on location. Downside is economic reasons.. It's expensive, state is broke, government is miserable, etc.
    Last edited by Trakanonn; 2012-09-01 at 06:19 AM.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    South Carolina..They got mountains,the ocean beaches, great schools, farmlands, big cities,a storied history, and a don't fu*k with us mentality. They will give you a hand if you truly need help but will break it if ya try to con or scam them.+ they have open carry laws.