Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Most overkill "updated for WoW:X-expansion" PC I've ever seen.

Congratulations! :P

Looks great though, seriously!! But PLEASE, use it for some games that will actually take advantage of TWO GTX 680s!!!

Good games to do so: Crysis whatever thing, Witcher 2 EE, Skyrim, BF3, etc.
    I started my like, 7th playthrough of the The Witcher 2 yesterday. Its gorgeous. Before i start another skyrim playthrough i'm gonna find as many graphic enhancing mods as I can find.
    Last edited by Xlink; 2012-09-01 at 11:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlink View Post
    Coming back for MoP with a massively upgraded rig.

Hardware:

Case: Modded NZXT Phantom
    CPU: i5 2500k @ 4.5 Ghz
    RAM: 2 x 4G Corsair Dominator
    Mobo: ASUS p8p67 EVO REV. 3.0
    PSU: Corsair HX 750w
    GPUs: 2x EVGA GTX 680

Cooling:

CPU Block: Koolance CPU 370
    GPU Block: 2x Aquacomputer Aquagrafx 680 Nickel
    RAM Block: Bitspower Galaxy 4 DIMM Block
    Fittings: All Bitspower
    Rad1: XSPC RX 240
    Rad2: XSPC EX 240
    Rad3: XSPC EX 120
    Fans: Corsair High Performance SP series
    Pump: Swiftech MCP655 variable
    Reservoir: Koolance RP 452x2 Dual Bay Reservoir
    Tubing: Durelene Clear
    Coolant: Distilled Water with Mayhem's Clear/UV Blue
    Does your computer freeze solid if you leave the cooling on at idle?

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Sweet mother of god that is beautiful, can only imagine the chilled temps you must be getting with all that rad surface area and fans.
    Question about the bottom 240 rad - are those fans just in pull, or push/pull and I can't see the fans at the bottom? Fans also do better in push (like your other two rads).
    Yea, I have the fans to go push/pull on both the bottom and the top rad as well. (pretty sure there is enough room for the fans even with the top of the phantom covered) I forgot to order some fan splitters. The corsair fans I got are the high performance series though, aka, they sound like jet turbines when set to max voltage. So until I get the splitters in to hook them up to the fan controller, the rads will stay with their current configurations.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I started my like, 7th playthrough of the The Witcher 2 yesterday. Its gorgeous. Before i start another skyrim playthrough i'm gonna find as many graphic enhancing mods as I can find.
    Believe this will help.

http://kotaku.com/5903204/how-to-get...nally-possible

^_^ Let us know how it works out!

BY THE WAY!!! You didn't tell us what SSD/HDD you have! :O

Film Skyrim.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Looks great though, seriously!! But PLEASE, use it for some games that will actually take advantage of TWO GTX 680s!!!

Good games to do so: Crysis whatever thing, Witcher 2 EE, Skyrim, BF3, etc.
    All of those except BF3 tbh it doesnt require that much from your graphics.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my first ever build, finished it a few weeks ago, I'm pretty happy with it.

Case: Antec eleven hundred
    CPU: i5-3570k
    CPU cooler: Corsair H80
    MoBo: Asus Maximus V Gene
    RAM: Corsair Vengance 1866mhz 4x4GB
    HDD: WD Black 2TB
    SSD: Samsung 830 series 128GB
    GPU: Asus GTX 660 Ti DirectCu II SLI

I was going to get a single GTX 680 but my friend had a GTX 660 Ti DirectCu II he was trying to get rid of so he sold that to me for $150
    So I just bought another for $350 and went SLI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, I have the fans to go push/pull on both the bottom and the top rad as well. (pretty sure there is enough room for the fans even with the top of the phantom covered) I forgot to order some fan splitters. The corsair fans I got are the high performance series though, aka, they sound like jet turbines when set to max voltage. So until I get the splitters in to hook them up to the fan controller, the rads will stay with their current configurations.
    Yup I went for the SP120 Quiet editions, really some amazing fans for the price (twin pack!) their static pressure is nuts and they undervolt splendidly.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    All of those except BF3 tbh it doesnt require that much from your graphics.
    You clearly havent played the witcher 2 at ultra settings

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeara View Post
    He meant all the games require much from your GPU, but not BF3. And i agree

Are the graphics really that great? I might just have to check this out, I've had witcher 1 & 2 on steam since the summer sale but never got around to installing/playing either lol.

OT: I got me a new Crucial M4 128GB SSD.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I think this is the most accurate representation of the case vs XSPC res. The moment you start shoving in a lot more light the extremely small difference in color and finish becomes way more obvious...

Deleted
    Core i5 2500k oc at 4.4ghz watercooled, 2xradeon 6870 ssd corsair gt 120gb 16gb ddr 3 oc to 1800 mhz

3x24 inches eyefinity setup
    http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/1815/imag0065zy.jpg
    http://imageupload.org/getfile.php?i...AG0068.jpg&i=1

* User was infracted for oversized images
    Last edited by BicycleMafioso; 2012-09-02 at 12:52 PM.

Dayum resize that pic pippen haha, kinda hard to see the thing whole.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Oh yeah, and the coolant effect was pretty poor before. Here's a more proper look...

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Oh yeah, and the coolant effect was pretty poor before. Here's a more proper look...
    How's the 650D treating you? Liking it?

Eeeeeeeeeeh. I think it's an excellent case, but I can't help but think it's small, and for my watercooling I discovered there were some issues. While I could mod the case to fit the purpose, I'm almost more tempted to just get a good ol' Switch 810.

The issues I had were the fact that I could only fit the 240mm in the roof. I'd hoped and intended to install a 200mm in the front, but the screw holes won't align and I just cannot be arsed to go through the trouble of obtaining even more tools to accomplish this.
    Last edited by Drunkenvalley; 2012-09-02 at 02:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Are the graphics really that great? I might just have to check this out, I've had witcher 1 & 2 on steam since the summer sale but never got around to installing/playing either lol.

OT: I got me a new Crucial M4 128GB SSD.
    I think it's one of the best looking games on the pc right now. And if you already have it, just install it and see for yourself :P

I think it's one of the best looking games on the pc right now. And if you already have it, just install it and see for yourself :P
    Yeah just tried it a few hours back. With everything absolutely maxxed I was getting 20ish fps =\ haha did look pretty good though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Yeah just tried it a few hours back. With everything absolutely maxxed I was getting 20ish fps =\ haha did look pretty good though.
    You should be able to get higher i think. Did you have ubersampling on? That one option is lethal for just about any system i think :P (except dual 7970s/680s maybe)

10+ Year Old Account
    My brother is building a desktop for our father, his needs are low so it's going to consist mostly out of our old hardware. My brother's old 650W psu made more sense in my computer than in our father's, seeing as mine is 550W, so we decided to swap. Unfortunately, the 650W isn't modular either (just like the 550W).

Cable management... I still don't know how you guys can stand it, hahah.

If there's any illogical difference in light anywhere, then that's because the picture is composed out of three different exposures, which I threw together for optimal light and quality. Couldn't bother much about fixing the colors, though.
    Last edited by Cusco; 2012-09-02 at 06:54 PM.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio