Any chance I could get one of you fine desginers to work on a Twitch background/header for my stream page? Would be greatly appreciated!! Willing to make $ donations for something fantastic!

Char: Emz (Two-time Gladiator Rogue)

Guild Name: Acquired Taste

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mzlol/advanced

Gear set: Tier 2 Bloodfang / Tier .5 Replica Darkmantle

Helm visible: Yes please!

Your pose: Have some fun with it

General colour scheme: Very dark and rogue like

Any extras: Just eager to see your ideas. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by subsidalos; 2012-09-02 at 07:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Turn on antialiasing. It's the only way. Unless you want to use tons of Topaz Clean and the blur too.

Edit: If you do enable antialiasing, you can't use the usual method to cut out characters in Photoshop (through Select -> Colour Range), as it'll give you a prominent colour outline. Use this method instead: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/gene...photoshop.html. You'll still have a faint outline, but it's a lot less noticeable.
    Thanks a ton Elyaan. <3

Massive PMR I been working on the last few weeks.
    (defo done with multi char wallpapers now- @ least for a while)

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello! Thanks in Advance if you can do this! Before Mists of Pandaria is released, I want to update my Guild's Website with the colors of Mists of Pandaria, I had a custom logo made for the guild before Cataclysm, that matched it, so I'd like to have it updated.
    Size: Width: 650. Height: 300
    Visible text: I'll be linking the logo I have, but the text itself is, Malicious; I'd like to add under it sort of like how Mists of Pandaria is below the WoW title, Alliance Windrunner.
    Logo: No, but here is the logo/banner we have now so you have a thought of how it should turn out
    General colour scheme: The Color Scheme of the Mists of Pandaria Logo if possible
    Specifics: I already gave the specifics, I'd just like to once again say thank you before hand! The people in this thread do such amazing work!

I know it's a bit of a request, but I have faith in you all! Go Go Awesome people!
    Last edited by Lansworthy; 2012-09-02 at 05:32 AM.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLions View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text:

Bob

No Quarter <--- (Guild name)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eak/Bob/simple

Gear set: Tier 6 Priest gear.

Helm visible: Yes please!

Your pose: Whatever you feel like doing, I like a surprise!

General colour scheme: Very dark and muarading. I am a shadow priest after all!

Any extras: I am a shadow priest, but I also love the new Ravens glyph, I have always felt Ravens work well with Spriests, so a raven mixed in with dark ominous colours for a Human shadowpriest would be.... ohhh so beastly >
    Claimed! Well the ravens look kinda tricky but I'll see what can be done.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

The text menu links also need replacing with buttons (preferably not too large).

Deleted
    img407.imageshack.us/img407/8886/wowscrnshot090212103501.jpg
    img337.imageshack.us/img337/3596/wowscrnshot090212103509.jpg
    img821.imageshack.us/img821/7150/wowscrnshot090212103515.jpg

Is this good enough? :P

I need help please I can't seem to get lock metamorphosis work on WMV. I found it but it's empty, tried ticking unticking and all sorts, it doesn't even have any animation to try use to maybe bring it up. Can anyone get theirs to work and how?
    deviantART

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    I need help please I can't seem to get lock metamorphosis work on WMV. I found it but it's empty, tried ticking unticking and all sorts, it doesn't even have any animation to try use to maybe bring it up. Can anyone get theirs to work and how?
    In the list of stuff at the side, where you select characters, type demonform into the search.

Have fun!

I LOVE YOU! Thanks
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    And done.

I hope you like it. I made an avatar, tho you're not obliged to use if you don't want to.
    Open for siganture requests~Signature credits going to Elyaan ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    Request I claimed earlier today:
    Eep! I love it! Thank you! I especially adore the shinies around the weapons. Thank you very very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Naval View Post
    Can you make one for me?
    FYI, posts like this are seen as bumps. They will be deleted as a result. Don't do it.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-09-02 at 01:13 PM.

Is there anyone that is willing to make me a twitch background and banner?
    Pm me if you will.:3
    I will love you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathzstarz View Post
    I will love you.
    Jesus. This is getting silly

Quote Originally Posted by Deathzstarz View Post
    I will love you.
    This illustrates why I dislike making Twitch layouts for people. I made a background for Deathzstarz in June, Elviwen made a whole layout for him in July - so all the work that goes into them is wasted if they are changed this frequently. Sorry Deathzstarz, I don't mean to pick on you in particular, but as I made one for you I noticed and decided to use your request as an example.

Perhaps there should be a longer cool-down for Twitch requests? Maybe 3 months? Or am I the only one who feels this way?
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Perhaps there should be a longer cool-down for Twitch requests? Maybe 3 months? Or am I the only one who feels this way?
    The cooldown was only in place to stop re-requests instantly after getting a racechange or something, and for something simpler like a signature. I didn't expect people to be douchey like this and want something as hefty as a new Twitch layout every couple of week or so. I think it may need to be increased, but I feel that three months may be a bit steep. If people can decide on a fair length, even if it's just for Twitch/possibly wallpapers too, I'll change it.

I posted above earlier but of course I didn't real the rules+faq :P Looking for someone to create a header / twitch wallpaper for my twitch stream page. Willing to pay$$ for some brilliance

Size: 1920x1080 i believe is the correct size? www.twitch.tv/emzlol is my page for you to see
    i believe the header is 640x125

Visible text:

Guild: Acquired Taste
    x2 Gladiator
    Character Name: Emz
    Akama-PVP

Logo: Nope just A rogue doing badass things
    General colour scheme: Dark and rogue like, black, purple,blue, greet (along those lines)
    Specifics: Legendaries in my hands

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Emzlol/simple

that is my current armory.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by subsidalos; 2012-09-02 at 11:23 PM.

The thing is I have swithed toons for my guild and such and I wanna have my background match my toon.:/ I do still have the backgrounds. I love them but I need my background to match my toon or it doesn't make much sense to have like a priest background if I play a monk. I'm sorry I have done it but I just want my atuff to match.:/ If I could have all my raiding toons on one I would love that but I dunno.:/ I'm sorry guys for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Massive PMR I been working on the last few weeks.
    (defo done with multi char wallpapers now- @ least for a while)

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    This illustrates why I dislike making Twitch layouts for people. I made a background for Deathzstarz in June, Elviwen made a whole layout for him in July - so all the work that goes into them is wasted if they are changed this frequently. Sorry Deathzstarz, I don't mean to pick on you in particular, but as I made one for you I noticed and decided to use your request as an example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    The cooldown was only in place to stop re-requests instantly after getting a racechange or something, and for something simpler like a signature. I didn't expect people to be douchey like this and want something as hefty as a new Twitch layout every couple of week or so. I think it may need to be increased, but I feel that three months may be a bit steep. If people can decide on a fair length, even if it's just for Twitch/possibly wallpapers too, I'll change it.
    Edited Section - just going to PM this.

TL;DR - Requestors need to respect the artists, and the artists need to respect each other.
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-09-02 at 06:32 PM.

Deleted
    im in the middle of preparing my upcoming stream channel for pvp in mop, aswell as being alot more active on forums. seen alooooot of awesome work and would highly appreciate work done by any of the talented people on these forums!
    please be kind, its my first signature request (actually a re edit of a previous ignorant request) so im somewhat vacant on a terrific idea. any good ieas are welcomed here

Signature:
    Visible text: would really like toon name / title (Sata, Hero of the Horde) - font design would like something script ish
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: not letting me post any links : S if anyone takes on the job pm me and ill link you my armoury
    Gear set: the pvp season 10 elites for hunters (not allowed to link :<) with hordes Tabard of conquest. bow i would like matching s10 elite bow if using bow in design (which im not fussed with)
    Helm visible: no helm showing thanks
    Your pose: kneeling by pet, or something cool and fitting for a signature
    General colour scheme: would love a purple/royal bluey theme
    Any extras: cherry blossoms / japenese garden theme if possible, eyes closed

thanks for the read and take care folks! (apoligies for previous sucky post)