Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Istherion View Post
    Anyone else still having this problem? I haven't been able to log in for 3 days now and just being ignored on twitter, and no reply from support either.
    Is it the "email has been sent" and you're not getting it, or are you having some other issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Is it the "email has been sent" and you're not getting it, or are you having some other issue?
    I'm not getting the email with the authentication link at all, like I log in on the launcher, and it says "Waiting for authentication, press the link in the email we sent you" basically. The problem is that I'm not receiving this email at all, and yes I've added their mail to the trusted senders (They already were on my trusted senders list, and I've received mail from that particular mail before as well). So no, it's also not in junkmail.

(So yes, that's the problem I'm having)
    Last edited by Istherion; 2012-09-03 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Istherion View Post
    I'm not getting the email with the authentication link at all, like I log in on the launcher, and it says "Waiting for authentication, press the link in the email we sent you" basically. The problem is that I'm not receiving this email at all, and yes I've added their mail to the trusted senders (They already were on my trusted senders list, and I've received mail from that particular mail before as well). So no, it's also not in junkmail.

(So yes, that's the problem I'm having)
    Yeah, that's what was happening Saturday, not sure why it's still happening to people now though. Maybe make sure that the email associated with the account is still associated with the account? (though, might be hard to do if you can't log in to the site because of the same issue...)

I had this issue and had opened a ticket before september. I had looked through their game status updates and support looking for this type of thing. Found it yesterday finally. Now I am waiting for them to respond.
    From the GW2 wiki page about game status updates. Was updated on Sept 2nd.

Email Authentication
    Once you validate your account email address, we help protect you from attempted account hacking (even if the hacker guesses your password) by sending you an email every time you attempt to login from a new location, asking you to approve or deny the login attempt. Keep in mind, if you receive an email asking you to approve or deny a login attempt and you didn't make that login attempt, that means a hacker knows your password. Change your password immediately.

Be sure not to flag an email authentication message as spam; if you do, your email provider may prevent future email authentication messages from reaching you.

If email authentication is preventing you from logging in, contact our customer support team following these instructions and we'll disable it for your account.

I sadly can't give the link until I post some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetpayne View Post
    I had this issue and had opened a ticket before september. I had looked through their game status updates and support looking for this type of thing. Found it yesterday finally. Now I am waiting for them to respond.
    From the GW2 wiki page about game status updates. Was updated on Sept 2nd.

Email Authentication
    Once you validate your account email address, we help protect you from attempted account hacking (even if the hacker guesses your password) by sending you an email every time you attempt to login from a new location, asking you to approve or deny the login attempt. Keep in mind, if you receive an email asking you to approve or deny a login attempt and you didn't make that login attempt, that means a hacker knows your password. Change your password immediately.

Be sure not to flag an email authentication message as spam; if you do, your email provider may prevent future email authentication messages from reaching you.

If email authentication is preventing you from logging in, contact our customer support team following these instructions and we'll disable it for your account.

I sadly can't give the link until I post some more.
    Yeah, I've emailed them following those instructions on the night between 2nd and 3rd sep. Hopefully they'll sort this shit out soon, on the fourth day of not being able to play now :<

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    Well.. if people would stop supporting hackers and gold sellers then a large majority of these issues would disappear but seeing as they do.. welcome to the world of new games that hackers very much give a shit about and are doing there damndest to break, hack and steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexies View Post
    Well.. if people would stop supporting hackers and gold sellers then a large majority of these issues would disappear but seeing as they do.. welcome to the world of new games that hackers very much give a shit about and are doing there damndest to break, hack and steal.
    My issue has nothing to do with hackers though, or well I guess them not fixing my problem in a timely fashion can be attributed to all the people who are getting hacked...