Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    It's also worth noting that the 11th character slot is also available.

Blizzard mentality: the casuals will keep playing if we hand them the best-looking mounts and most powerful items.

>continue to nerf all content
    >H Rag
    >35% DS

edit: also remove deathwing encounters from DS meta achievement LOOLLLL

keeps getting better and better
    Last edited by kilometer18; 2012-08-30 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    35% nerf?

Why don't they just give you a "Kill boss" button?
    They did - my hunter.

"You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"

Oh. My. God. Renewing subscription.

Deleted
    YEEY MOUNTING WHILE NOGGENFOGGER finalleh!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!

Wh....Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? After so much years we finally can!!! REJOICE! Returning too WoW now.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    cloud mounts? omg nimbus!!

I honestly thought they would stop at 30, 35 just seems like a bit much.

And woop dee fricken-doo, I can now mount up with the noggenfogger skeleton "costume"! It's like a whole new game!

Did the changes to talents and gear (ranged, etc.) cause our characters to lose so much that another 5% was needed for DS? While my prot warrior and pally seem similar post-patch my bear seems to have lost about 25K health -- relic loss isn't near that much. hmmm...

"Have Group, Will Travel is gone and Ride Like the Wind is in" This: "Ride Like the Wind" in no way makes up for losing: "Have Group, Will Travel" this is a horrible change. If people want to waste time traveling, see the world, etc. on their way to whatever they can do that whenever they want. If it's to prevent PVP ganking or ganging up on world bosses there must be other solutions.

"Damn we have a bug with Noggenfogger! It can now be used while being mounted!" "GC: Lol ok forget about fixing it"

Deleted
    hey, i knew about the 35% nerf like 5 months ago, if people actually clicked on the debuff tooltip they would see it there. Also the Warbot pet cost only 350g for me and did anyone notice why they buffed Kael in tempest keep? He have about 500k more hp now, wonder if that happened to more old raid bosses.

Deleted
    Lol, i knew that Dragon soul was going for 80% Nerf, Hahahahhahaha, it´s just a matter of time

Deleted
    *sigh*
    I'd love to play Pandaria, but I really dont wanna pay monthly fees for playing a game that I already bought at full prize + the old expansions/games taht are rather worthless, also for lot's of cash.
    You know it's getting REALLY expensive for newbies if you have to buy all that stuff PLUS gametime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDragon91 View Post
    Lol, i knew that Dragon soul was going for 80% Nerf, Hahahahhahaha, it´s just a matter of time
    Actually no, they only implemented these 7 stages of the nerf, this is the last one... However they flat out lied when they said "we'll monitor the situation and see when we have to ramp it up a step", they simply implemented one each month, only twice they delayed it by an extra week or two, with the last one being this nerf.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Does anyone know if the guild rep bonus is only temporary so guilds can catch up before the new xpac?

My guild has achieved the last 4 levels to 25 in a week and it is possible to get a character exalted by lvl 25, it just seems pointless to have guild rep/lvls at all if this remains in place :S

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenz View Post
    Does anyone know if the guild rep bonus is only temporary so guilds can catch up before the new xpac?

My guild has achieved the last 4 levels to 25 in a week and it is possible to get a character exalted by lvl 25, it just seems pointless to have guild rep/lvls at all if this remains in place :S
    From the looks of things its a permanent change.

I think they will raise the guild level cap from 25 and up to 30 though (http://mop.wowhead.com/achievement=6627), so its likely the restrictions will apply again above level 25.
    Last edited by mmocb2358cdeee; 2012-09-04 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evory View Post
    From the looks of things its a permanent change.

I think they will raise the guild level cap from 25 and up to 30 though (http://mop.wowhead.com/achievement=6627), so its likely the restrictions will apply again above level 25.
    Thats a shame, all my alts are now exalted in a matter of days, it kind of makes the character guild rep pointless. Though i agree with removing the weekly cap.

Deleted
    Thanks for preview!