TP still bugged.

Bought something from the Trading Post and it took my gold but didn't give me my item. This happen to anyone else? People told me to wait because the delivery system is laggy, but I have been waiting for about an hour. I was told to log out and log back in.. Nothing. I reported the bug to AN, but the thing is, I won't get my item nor my gold back. Kinda sad right now. For someone who has a hard time making gold in this game, it really does suck. This happen to anyone else before?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye just got the same bug few mins ago it took my money but no items...made a report guess now its just w8 and see

Quote Originally Posted by Zeref View Post
    Ye just got the same bug few mins ago it took my money but no items...made a report guess now its just w8 and see
    Well the sad truth is.. I don't think we will get our item or our gold back when they do fix this bug. Prove me wrong ArenaNet.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Well the sad truth is.. I don't think we will get our item or our gold back when they do fix this bug. Prove me wrong ArenaNet.
    they have logs of every trade. you'll get your money. they posted on their twitter saying they're working on it.

You know to go to the trader to pick it up right?

(I know that might sound like I'm being an ass, but some people actually don't know to do that since in WoW it works through the mail)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutist View Post
    they have logs of every trade. you'll get your money. they posted on their twitter saying they're working on it.
    Try checking the official forum for posting bugs and getting updates.
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum

Deleted
    Did you go to talk to the Trading Post guy to pick it up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Idk why you're so pessimistic about it. They've done a damned good job of helping out the community as much as they can so far, I wouldn't be so quick to pass judgement since you probably have no idea what their process is in dealing with lost items.

Quote Originally Posted by ComboMoose View Post
    Did you go to talk to the Trading Post guy to pick it up?
    I know how the TP works as I have purchased many items before and sold many items.