Elvui enemy target buffs 5.0

I can not for the world of me find/figure out how to get enemy buffs to show, hell even when there not enemy. The thing is i have the buffs enabled, under target frame so i'm not sure.. I want to see all the stuff, their mount icons, stam buffs/etc. And for my enemy's, the only thing i see pop up on them are my spells. If anyone could help i'd love you for ever<3 It's driving me crazy. I'll upload a screen shot to show what i mean. There has to be some type of option i'm missing.

Deleted
    I'm still trying to find a download link for Elvui 5.0 o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    I had the buffs / debuffs blacklisted in the settings so you better check if you have the same thing.
    Rairu - Mage
    gnomemasterrace

Quote Originally Posted by Conditional View Post
    I'm still trying to find a download link for Elvui 5.0 o.o
    It's under tukui.org but the addons section is not working, and the forums, atleast for me. But the new elvui and tukui downloads are there!
    Last edited by missbrooklyn25; 2012-08-30 at 06:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by missbrooklyn25 View Post
    It's under tukui.org but the addons section is not working, and the forums, atleast for me. But the new elvui and tukui downloads are there!
    Got them! Thank you But yeah, sorry - I'm useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rairu View Post
    I had the buffs / debuffs blacklisted in the settings so you better check if you have the same thing.
    Hey, so do you know what i'm suppose to have it checked as under blacklist, none all, etc? If you could SS your settings that be cool too ^_^

Hey, so do you know what i'm suppose to have it checked as under blacklist, none all, etc? If you could SS your settings that be cool too ^_^
    Would love to know this as well, been messing around with the settings for a a while now, still cannot get it to work.

I can not for the world of me find/figure out how to get enemy buffs to show, hell even when there not enemy. The thing is i have the buffs enabled, under target frame so i'm not sure.. I want to see all the stuff, their mount icons, stam buffs/etc. And for my enemy's, the only thing i see pop up on them are my spells. If anyone could help i'd love you for ever<3 It's driving me crazy. I'll upload a screen shot to show what i mean. There has to be some type of option i'm missing.
    Ive been trying to locate the thing as well, the target unitframe has no buffs or debuffs listed. i have icehud installed as well so they are listed there, but it just feels strange having a blank target unitframe.

Target buffs

Hello all. To get your target's buffs and debuffs to show in this new patch, you need to change a few settings.
    Go to Unit Frames then Target frames. Then on the right of the window click the drop down menu and select buffs.
    Here is what needs to be changed:
    Personal Auras - Set to None
    Use Blacklist - Set to None
    Use Whitelist - Set to None
    No Duration - Set to None
    No Consolidated - Set to None
    Use Filter - Set to None

Target's buffs should show after that.
    Repeat for Debuffs.
    Last edited by Averalis; 2012-09-04 at 06:26 PM.

Thank you for that Averalis, I had been trying everything to get them to work as well! =)

Or you can also just update Elv. Elv added an installation step, which is prompted on first log in when updated, to ask how you want your buffs and debuffs set.

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post
    Or you can also just update Elv. Elv added an installation step, which is prompted on first log in when updated, to ask how you want your buffs and debuffs set.
    I highly recommend just updating to yesterday's version (05/09) as stated you can set your auras and buffs to how they were before the mop patch ("Classic Style") I'm pretty sure this is what everyone's looking for, no real need to go hard and modify all of your settings.

13/13M Jubei'thos - Oceanic 8th - US 53rd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunatari View Post
    I highly recommend just updating to yesterday's version (05/09) as stated you can set your auras and buffs to how they were before the mop patch ("Classic Style") I'm pretty sure this is what everyone's looking for, no real need to go hard and modify all of your settings.
    I'd like to recommend this too. It almost drove me nuts to not see the buffs on my target. (except if I selected myself as target)

10+ Year Old Account
    I set no filters... and everything is showing up as pennance with 5 stacks
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.