Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If anyone have a Closed beta invite to this game, id gladly try it. It really look Ace.

Previously i have Played Dota, HoN, and dota 2

Kindest Regards

/Nazaraki

PM me with an email address to get an invite to the Beta, ill invite everyone who PMs me.

I am in the beta for this game and it is absolutely phenomenal! I tried LoL and didnt like it, but I absolutely love Smite. Mark my words it will become very popular on the competitive scene.

I have 3 friend refferal keys (beta keys basically) if anyone is interested. PM me.

---------- Post added 2012-08-17 at 12:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    Is it actually possible to change the recommended items list, or is that not yet implemented?
    Not yet implemented.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played as cupid....best thing ever! I love how his taunt is shot to the heart...

Anyone else enjoying the new god?
    Last edited by Ragnarocket; 2012-08-17 at 12:11 PM.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    Just played as cupid....best thing ever! I love how his taunt is shot to the heart...

Anyone else enjoying the new god?
    Hes pretty fun to play. Ever since people started whining about how cute he looks I decided I`ll play him just to piss ppl off when I kill them. And tbh I enjoy him more than anhur

Cupid is hit or miss with me so far...I will dominate 2 games with him, get my ass kicked the next 2...rinse and repeat.

He is fun though, no doubt about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    Cupid is hit or miss with me so far...I will dominate 2 games with him, get my ass kicked the next 2...rinse and repeat.

He is fun though, no doubt about it.
    I've sadly been at work all day. The one game (quoted above) that I got to play was really fun, unfortuantely our Anhur/Baka left lane/jungle combo went horrid. We were at a 12 to 8 deaths to kills when my team decided to surrender. I was SO ticked that we surrendered...people really need to stop giving up just because a few things are going wrong.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

I've had someone start a surrender vote after the first death!! Funnily enough it was me who died, I had soon got kills back however.

It's a simple case of "we're probably going to lose, let's surrender as I don't want to waste time" rather than trying to win no matter the cost. It really annoys me as I would rather continue to try even if the odds are stacked against us. It's very satisfying winning this way and can be more enjoyable. This issue plagues lots of online games though, not just this, as it's simply down to player mentality.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascen View Post
    I've had someone start a surrender vote after the first death!! Funnily enough it was me who died, I had soon got kills back however.

It's a simple case of "we're probably going to lose, let's surrender as I don't want to waste time" rather than trying to win no matter the cost. It really annoys me as I would rather continue to try even if the odds are stacked against us. It's very satisfying winning this way and can be more enjoyable. This issue plagues lots of online games though, not just this, as it's simply down to player mentality.
    1st death doesn't mean shit but if you know the emeny been fed or that or its 4v5 or a combination have a a team picking a character waiting to see on nr5 what he picks then he picks ymir insta locks while you think "i pick deal with it" then you start up that ymir goes for warriors tabi's and executionor 2nd item. He constantly dies/feeds and blames it on the team and insta quits. Then you know you gotta surrender.

Now if only he reads this and thinks i was that ymir and say "i got banned" cause of mass reports. Then i'd be a happy man.

Ps if people still want keys pm me with your email. will send you 1.
    Last edited by mmoc7c0806276b; 2012-08-19 at 12:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onaturi View Post
    that ymir goes for warriors tabi's and executionor 2nd item.
    My friend played physical damage Ymir for a few games due to his passive giving 50% more auto attack damage.
    It was hilarious and worked pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I've had the beta for a week, and I love it to death, but I haven't bought any new gods yet. I've been playing Kali and dominating, but I feel like she's a glass cannon, minus the cannon. Anyone know of a god similar to her playstyle, but with a little more durability?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    So, I've had the beta for a week, and I love it to death, but I haven't bought any new gods yet. I've been playing Kali and dominating, but I feel like she's a glass cannon, minus the cannon. Anyone know of a god similar to her playstyle, but with a little more durability?
    Kali is definitely a glass cannon, her ult makes her immune to any type of cc so she just eats artemis and other gods that rely on cc when her ult is up. As for similar to her play style, you've got Bakasura and Bastet. I'd consider Bastet to be a little more higher durability for having a leap alone, Baka does as well but they're still squishy. But with Bastet, in a team fight you can leap in, aegis for invincibility for 2 seconds and leap back out of them enemy team, most likely wasting their skills trying to get you so they have nothing for the team fight.

You could try going Physical power Odin. Less damage, but higher durability than Kali.
    Note- with Odin you can really make or break team fights with your ult being in the right spot or misplaced.
    Last edited by Affixiation; 2012-08-19 at 03:01 AM.

Deleted
    If you enjoy playing Kali I`d say aim for Bakasura as your next char, he`s a glass cannon too but his leap and consume minion can save you, if you want something more durable there are times that you can build Vamana as a jungler/AD carry but mostly hes a much more tanky char than a dps. Like the poster above me said AD Odin can be played I dont have any xp with it and from most games I cant say anyone can actually play Odin decently

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the recommendations. I was actually talking to some people in a game last night (Nice AND good people in a Moba? INSANITY), and they recommended Bakasura too. I guess that's who I'll go with.

Deleted
    Thanks for the recommendations. I was actually talking to some people in a game last night (Nice AND good people in a Moba? INSANITY), and they recommended Bakasura too. I guess that's who I'll go with.
    You can always play a solo practice match to try out a char before you buy him since they`re unlocked there, you`ll also know a little more about the god when you play him in a normal match

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythan View Post
    You can always play a solo practice match to try out a char before you buy him since they`re unlocked there, you`ll also know a little more about the god when you play him in a normal match
    I didn't even know you could do that. Thanks for the tip.

Have no idea if this is against forum rules, but I would highly appreciate a key if anyone has any laying around, thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Bastian; 2012-08-21 at 09:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    Have no idea if this is against forum rules, but I would highly appreciate a key if anyone has any laying around, thanks in advance!
    Pm me your email I`ll send you one

Nc game and Hel n Anubis preatty OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saras96 View Post
    Nc game and Hel n Anubis preatty OP.
    Anubis is OP if he has everything up. Unless you have your beads, then you are super boned.