10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants41 View Post
    So i don't really watch/like anime but i was wondering if Avatar: The last airbender/Legend of Korra were anime because im obsessed with them. Considering they were on Nickelodeon i doubt they are i'm just curious.
    Best answer would probably be that they are American made cartoons that are heavily influenced by Chinese mythology and anime style.

Anyone have a recommendation for a Comedy based show?

10+ Year Old Account
    J
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    My friend gave me his gw2 account because he didn't have time for it anymore and I've yet to install it because I have no space on my computer because of all the anime I have on it lol. I just can't bring myself to delete any of it lol.

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 01:10 AM ----------

Ever since a user on here introduced me to bakabt (can't remember their name), I've went a little crazy lol. Amassed this over the course of 3 months I believe. I'm guessing a lot of you have much larger collections tho.

I'd have more, but alas....I need to buy an external.
    I was worse till two of my drives died oh pardon me THREE at's 5 TERABYTES of anime and manga with some music as well as ons OS drive. Still hoping i can fix em TBH. But i/O errors are not fun. So yeah haven't been downloading much as well as GW2 and watching older anime on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Watchu The World God Only Knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Watchu The World God Only Knows.
    Whats it about?

Im going to watch the Squid Girl thing first.
    And if I can find a link I might watch Haruhi

Whats it about?

Im going to watch the Squid Girl thing first.
    And if I can find a link I might watch Haruhi
    An otaku, who is the world's best eroge gamer and understands how perfect the 2d world is, that gets tricked by demons into making him seduce girls in real life so that evil demons possessing them will leave. It even has deep shit and good romance alongside the comedy. And the art is really pretty.

Haruhi is over hyped and not worth it.

Deleted
    Seitokai Yakuindomo
    Ore no Imouto Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai
    The World Only God Knows
    Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka & Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka Of The Dead

The first 3 are godly comedy (imo) with the last being a special kind. It's still good though.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Seitokai Yakuindomo
    The World Only God Knows

The first 3 are godly comedy (imo) with the last being a special kind. It's still good though.
    Already seen this one, hoping 2nd season comes out sooner rather than later.

Will definantly watch the last two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I need another harddrive too. I don't have any space to keep shows I have already watched (except the AKB0048 BR's that are coming out as the only exception). Currently at 187GB on my backlog and working with 30GB after deleting a really resource hogging show.
    Can probably get an external, would help a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    My friend gave me his gw2 account because he didn't have time for it anymore and I've yet to install it because I have no space on my computer because of all the anime I have on it lol. I just can't bring myself to delete any of it lol.

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 01:10 AM ----------

Ever since a user on here introduced me to bakabt (can't remember their name), I've went a little crazy lol. Amassed this over the course of 3 months I believe. I'm guessing a lot of you have much larger collections tho.
    NOT ENOUGH YOU NEED MOAAAARRRR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Kore wa Zombie Desu ka.
    I second this and The World God Only Knows.

Also i just finished Sumomo Momomomo manga pretty good read TBH.

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 12:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    NOT ENOUGH YOU NEED MOAAAARRRR.
    Yeah he really doesn;t have that much even WITH 2/3 gone i still have like 2-2.4 TB left....I need to find out how to repair my drives.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Seitokai Yakuindomo
    The World Only God Knows
    Seitokai Yakuindomo is epic, not a minute passes without something to laugh at. The others are ofcourse nice too, but comedywise i feel Seitokai wins hands down. You could also watch Daily Lives of Highschool Boys if you havent seen that (bit difficult to know since you didnt say what youve seen), i think many can agree its totally epic.

On the low space side, ive started to delete anime that i didnt enjoy too much. Anything i feel have rewatch value sticks, but stuff like Ano Hana and Kill Me Baby i just throw out the window after ive seen the whole show. As a general policy though, i dont delete an anime until ive seen all episodes, unless its a continual anime like Hunter X Hunter or Fairy Tail.

10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of comedy are you looking for?

I will just toss out a few from some different styles. Clink on the links to get series summaries and user reviews.

Slice of Life / "cute girls doing cute things":

Minami-ke
    Yuru Yuri
    Ichigo Mashimaro

Semi Slice of Life with a heavy dose of random:

Nichijou
    Arakawa Under the Bridge

Comedy with a romance:

Seto no Hanayome
    Zero no Tsukaima
    Ouran Koukou Host Club

Dark and a bit twisted humor:

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
    Welcome to the NHK!

Parody humor:

Excel Saga
    Abenobashi Mahou Shoutengai
    Hayate no Gotoku! - Also has some romance that plays a bigger role as it goes on, esp. the 2nd season.
    Gintama - Some shonen action in there as well.

I also 2nd Seitokai Yakuindomo and Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?, both are very funny. And of course Ika Musume, but you already said you are going to watch that =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so I RARELY ever visit these side of the forums. I don't even think I've really posted around here that much.

I have a quick question: I just got done reading through (finishing those that apply/waiting for more chapters to come out):

-One Piece
    -Fairy Tail
    -Hunter x Hunter
    -Rurouni Kenshin
    -Full Metal Alchemist
    -Bleach

(maybe I'm forgetting something)

I'm looking for something else to spend countless hours reading or watching but I honestly don't know what to look for. If someone could possibly give me a few I may be interested in based on what I've listed it would be greatly appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Okay so I RARELY ever visit these side of the forums. I don't even think I've really posted around here that much.

I have a quick question: I just got done reading through (finishing those that apply/waiting for more chapters to come out):

-One Piece
    -Fairy Tail
    -Hunter x Hunter
    -Rurouni Kenshin
    -Full Metal Alchemist
    -Bleach

I'm looking for something else to spend countless hours reading or watching but I honestly don't know what to look for. If someone could possibly give me a few I may be interested in based on what I've listed it would be greatly appreciated!
    I would check out Berserk. I've never read it myself but I've heard great things about it and it's another one of those that goes on seemingly forever. (Wikipedia is stating it at 36 volumes currently). A Medieval-Europe inspired fantasy manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Seitokai Yakuindomo is epic, not a minute passes without something to laugh at. The others are ofcourse nice too, but comedywise i feel Seitokai wins hands down. You could also watch Daily Lives of Highschool Boys if you havent seen that (bit difficult to know since you didnt say what youve seen), i think many can agree its totally epic.

On the low space side, ive started to delete anime that i didnt enjoy too much. Anything i feel have rewatch value sticks, but stuff like Ano Hana and Kill Me Baby i just throw out the window after ive seen the whole show. As a general policy though, i dont delete an anime until ive seen all episodes, unless its a continual anime like Hunter X Hunter or Fairy Tail.

oops...

Probally should have put that up first.

Il def watch Seitokai Yakuindomo and Kore wa Zombie Desu ka

10+ Year Old Account

-One Piece
    -Fairy Tail
    -Hunter x Hunter
    -Rurouni Kenshin
    -Full Metal Alchemist
    -Bleach

Soul Eater and Katekyo Hitman Reborn! are both pretty good.

I just started Groove Adventure Rave (also called Rave Master) and I have enjoyed it thus far. It is by the same author as Fairy Tail.

I have also heard good things about Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi, but I have yet to read it myself.

-One Piece
    -Fairy Tail
    -Hunter x Hunter
    -Rurouni Kenshin
    -Full Metal Alchemist
    -Bleach

Yu Yu Hakusho
    Flame of Recca
    Naruto
    Guyver
    Hajime no Ippo <actually somewhat realistic

Has Pickley watched Yosuga no Sora yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Oh my god the last episode of Sora no Otoshimono Forte... Him stuck in the church... Oh my god I can't stop laughing.
    I haven't watched any of Forte yet, how is it compared to first season?

And so many people with their anime downloaded, all I have are a few dvds >.>.

-One Piece
    -Fairy Tail
    -Hunter x Hunter
    -Rurouni Kenshin
    -Full Metal Alchemist
    -Bleach

Like someone else said, Soul Eater. However if you watch it, the anime is only 50-ish episodes long, so nowhere near the length of a few of those.
    Don't know anything about the manga, haven't read it yet (but I want to sometime).

Deleted

-One Piece
    -Fairy Tail
    -Hunter x Hunter
    -Rurouni Kenshin
    -Full Metal Alchemist
    -Bleach

To add to what others have said, i'd recommend Samurai Deeper: Kyo, Code:Breaker, +anima, and Claymore. For something completely random but short, have a look at Saitama Chainsaw Shoujo, only 9 chapters, and totally random shizzle :P

Oh and pickles, another anime you might like is Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki. 3-4 min eps and totally hilarious. Its still airing for the records.