Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Thanks for guide looking forward to reading more about elemental in 5.0

Am I wrong here in feeling that Elemental just cant keep up with the other DPS classes? I am constantly working on my rotation/priority casting at the dummies and I have decent gear (408 ilvl) and I just get wrecked by the legendary wielding spriests and rouges in our guild. Anyone else having this same issue? Heres a link to my armory.....
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...opudd/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Superpudd View Post
    Am I wrong here in feeling that Elemental just cant keep up with the other DPS classes? I am constantly working on my rotation/priority casting at the dummies and I have decent gear (408 ilvl) and I just get wrecked by the legendary wielding spriests and rouges in our guild. Anyone else having this same issue? Heres a link to my armory.....
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...opudd/advanced
    You are right, at this stage, elemental is missing two important features to help him be competitive against other classes. For me, my dps dropped by approximately 6k (SimCraft, BiS gear). There is nothing to do about it right now and also nothing to worry about. Expansion is coming soon.
    Shaman - Hunter - Monk - Druid - Warlock - DK - another Shaman - one more Shaman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Superpudd View Post
    it's like before every expansion:forget the dps meter until you reach the next lvl cap. everything is messed up until then