oh, honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    pure and utter blasphemy.
    Opinions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    It can never get to minimalistic
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yes it can. Hit Ctrl-Z and tell me that's not too minimalistic.
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...

Skinned version of default.

LF a simple way of skinning target buffs and debuffs on default target UF.
    For the life of me cant figure it out myself with my limited knowledge of LUA.
    Last edited by solvexx; 2012-09-07 at 07:52 AM.

My current edit, still cleaning things up a bit and figuring out how I want raid/party frames. Always looking for feedback/ideas

http://i.imgur.com/FGiga.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/4xP94.jpg

I know, no runes. Still trying to decide on how I want to handle them (or if i really need since I never pay attention to em anyways :P)
    Last edited by Zachysaurus; 2012-09-07 at 03:40 AM.

I use pretty much the same UI for all of my characters. My power auras show which of my spells are off CD which is nice when I am healing.

Only thing about my UI that I don't like is that is I am doing a BG or a raid of more than 10 people I have to move my grid to be able to see everyone. I guess there is no real way around this unless I make it smaller.
    \

Agree. /10char
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Well, you can get to the bare minimum.

Deleted
    My Priest Ui 5.0.4

http : //s1.directupload.net/images/120901/vcljij49.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc813fd6b0b3; 2012-09-07 at 07:41 AM.

*sigh* That's why I mostly vanished from all interface forums for about two years.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    If a minimal UI shows to little information, it's a design flaw. Quite simple. I still think most UI's here show to much or just the wrong things. That and the use of color schemes. Many think minimalism is jsut about showing as little as possible, which is only a part of it really.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."

Deleted
    Read the book from John Maeda if you want a deeper understanding of simplicity.
    http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item...pe=2&tid=10933 (Amazon has it)

"Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful."
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2012-09-07 at 10:19 AM.

Finally something helpful, said by two of the best UI guys I know. Thanks.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    If a minimal UI shows to little information, it's a design flaw. Quite simple. I still think most UI's here show to much or just the wrong things. That and the use of color schemes. Many think minimalism is jsut about showing as little as possible, which is only a part of it really.

Its about relevance.. having a minimal UI is fantastic as long as it shows the relevant information at the relevant time in an understandable way.. I know with my own UI I hide almost everything until its needed - My UI is cluttered as fuck in full on raid combat just because there is so much i need to see to maximise my dps - look at it out of combat and all you can see is a faded player/target frame

Made some minor changes to mine ->
    NTK timers, bar2 (only shows in combat, middle right), castbar and my duration tracking bar of a murder of crows (left of the actionbar attached to skada)

Raid/BG
    May be a nooby question, but what AddOn do you use for your Player/Target unitframes? And do you use KgPanels for the borders or...?
    I really like this UI. :P
    Last edited by Pixil; 2012-09-07 at 10:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

I should've said "Not enough information". Sorry, my bad.

Deleted
    That aside, someone should recreate an old TANK UI just for giggles.

http://www.wowuigallery.com/topic/led-tank-1

I'd love to recreate it and change a bunch to fit my needs. If only WoW was free so I could just fiddle around a bit.

---------- Post added 2012-09-07 at 10:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Finally something helpful, said by two of the best UI guys I know. Thanks.
    Sometimes I wonder if I could ever play without LynStats.

WoW is free till level 20, so. :P

And I bet you could play without it.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    May be a nooby question, but what AddOn do you use for your Player/Target unitframes? And do you use KgPanels for the borders or...?
    I really like this UI. :P
    Looks like Stuf and KgPanels. I think it based on Dvorjak's CleanUI which can be found on WoW Interface.

Sorry, I'm not allowed to post the link. ):

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    That would be oUF_Qulight. Looks similar to the edited version in Carebear's UI here.
    Damn Care for not playing anymore - my ui was an edit of his, and since 5.0.4 everything is just borkeded - raid frames dead, boss frames dead, some class bars (holy power/combo points/runes etc) are not working as intended, and i've absolutey no idea how to fix them xD

Might have to just use Qulight from scratch and re-do the whole thing :<<<

Also, i've been using q_minimap forever, and only just realised (After updating for 5.0.4) that it's the same creator of ouf_qulight