Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Wow, 60 min Sacrifice, they really don't wanna make us use our minions.
    It's not like the 60 minute Sacrifice makes us not want to use our pets even more. I mean Sacrifice is apparently the top talent for Affliction anyway.
    THAT'S the incentive to use Sacrifice.
    If you're going for Sacrifice you want to keep it up all the time - having a pet out at all with Sacrifice would just be a DPS loss.

This just makes it so I don't have to keep summoning my pet every 20 minutes just to sacrifice it again.
    It's a convenience buff, not an incentive buff.

Very, very, very grateful for the Prot. Warrior changes. The Brewmaster Monk is kinda looking a little less good. ;(

10+ Year Old Account
    Running Wild now can't be cast in Tree of Life Form, Moonkin Form.
    Nooooooooooooooo /cry

thx blizz!!! u fking grant locks a biiiiiiiiiiiig buff~

Here comes the racial nerfs.

Blizzard always fixen shit that doesn't need fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nag View Post
    FFS can they nerf hunters into the ground anymore.. dumb fucks
    yeah cause they are not the slighest bit OP spaming arcane shot forever... if hunters took skill to play one might agree with you but until then nerf them more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whos OP right now on Beta:
    Warriors (check)
    Balance Druids (check)
    Hunter BM (check)
    Mages (check mate)

Everyone else, The next expansion will fix you lol.

This is why I will not buy MoP or any more crap games from Acti-Blizzard, full of developers that don't care about a game and only care about that fat paycheck that they get thanks to all the people around the world that cant get WoW out of their system and funnel 15$ USD a month.

The change to Terky makes me wonder if they finally plan to add him to the game. IIRC, he was a reward for a promotion that never actually happened back in vanilla, so his model and everything were in the game but he was never available for use.

The monk change is just a tooltip update... The Gift of the Ox healing was live yesterday.

Roflmao... im going to spam Death Strike over scourge strike at this rate.... is unholy back in line? or what... it doesn't seem like the same anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    yeah cause they are not the slighest bit OP spaming arcane shot forever... if hunters took skill to play one might agree with you but until then nerf them more.
    Arcane shot is just a focus dump for Survival which is the spec being discussed. It is not spammed forever by a SV hunter. And I suppose it takes a rocket scientist to play the other classes. (sarcasm)
    Last edited by Laylriana; 2012-09-07 at 12:25 PM.

These "devs" really have no clue anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heart Strike nerf

Sadface

wow 60 min sac but it still doesn't hold after dead or when you switch zones, or hop platforms on madness (died yesterday there and bäm 2min cooldown on it .. yeah baby ...)
    so again thanks for trying next time try better :P

Quote Originally Posted by darkminaz View Post
    wow 60 min sac but it still doesn't hold after dead or when you switch zones, or hop platforms on madness (died yesterday there and bäm 2min cooldown on it .. yeah baby ...)
    so again thanks for trying next time try better :P
    That's true but then again, what buffs do persist through death? I mean before you were casting pet, fel armor, soul link, dark intent, soulstone and soulwell followed by soul harvest after every wipe, now it's a pet, sac and a soulstone/soulwell, and possibly Dark intent (and without the whine of who deserves it more, too!). I think that's a HUGE improvement personally.

As for Madness, that's super annoying indeed but you can manage - on heroic anyway, I'm not sure about normal - to sac your pet every platform, as every platform is likely to take 2 minutes. It's just a specific encounter design, I guess, to ensure our pets didn't magically disappear or whatever like the Doomguard tends to do when you hop platforms, and it's interacting with sac in this way I guess. Since MoP is only a few weeks off, I doubt they can really be bothered to come up with a new line of code to fix this, now, too, though it definitely would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    The amount of ignorance on this post is too damn high...
    The reason hunters are spamming arcane shot is because we still have our t13. the 2 piece bonus set gives our steady shots/cobra shots double the focus.
    Pre-patch this was from 9 to 18 focus per cast, now its from 14 to 28. Ignoring the focus gained while casting (4 focus per second). So yeah, we are swimming in focus. So what, that doesn't make us a arcane mage, where the more mana the higher dps. On the contrary, it butchers any form of "priority system" we had.
    So yeah, nerfing sv's aoe, nerfing our dot, buffing our signature shot, but STILL IGNORING MM ou pet pathing issues (Madness hc).
    It will be fun playing as a hunter in mop /sarcasm.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    Where the hell can I get Terkey!?

this. Geif Terky!

Quote Originally Posted by Eresin View Post
    this. Geif Terky!
    They will probably make Terky available to everyone in the same way that warbot was made available to everyone.